Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Flybe. 22:06 - Mar 4 with 3060 viewslifelong

Gone down the tubes.
Flybe. on 22:57 - Mar 4 with 1961 viewsbuilthjack

Not good. Too many airlines have gone out of business.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Flybe. on 23:03 - Mar 4 with 1947 viewsLuther27

Very sad as they go me home more than a few times when I needed to.
Flybe. on 07:22 - Mar 5 with 1826 viewsdickythorpe

It would help if they were named a bit better. Branding is everything, "Flybe" who thought of that????
Flybe. on 07:40 - Mar 5 with 1813 viewsDr_Winston

Sad for the people affected by this. Sad for the Welsh taxpayer as no doubt even more money will now go into subsidising a "National" airport Wales doesn't need.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Flybe. on 08:06 - Mar 5 with 1796 viewsWarwickHunt

Flybe. on 07:22 - Mar 5 by dickythorpe

It would help if they were named a bit better. Branding is everything, "Flybe" who thought of that????

Plummet Airlines?

There’s a driving school in London called Impact. Always makes me chuckle.
Flybe. on 08:12 - Mar 5 with 1788 viewsVincent_Vega

Gutted for all involved, not a nice experience for customers and staff. Reminds me of the Thomas Cook fiasco last year (feels ages ago now)

Rhoose airport is phucked now though..

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Flybe. on 08:20 - Mar 5 with 1780 viewsWarwickHunt

Flybe. on 08:12 - Mar 5 by Vincent_Vega

Gutted for all involved, not a nice experience for customers and staff. Reminds me of the Thomas Cook fiasco last year (feels ages ago now)

Rhoose airport is phucked now though..

Exeter, Bournemouth, Southampton...
Flybe. on 08:26 - Mar 5 with 1774 viewspikeypaul

55% of Cardiff Airport flights were operated by Flybe.

Huge loss, but no doubt millions will be pumped in by the Cardiff Assembly Government.

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Login to get fewer ads

Flybe. on 08:45 - Mar 5 with 1755 viewslegoman

Flybe. on 08:06 - Mar 5 by WarwickHunt

Plummet Airlines?

There's one around Bromley called "Skid Marks". Funny on a couple of levels.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Flybe. on 09:03 - Mar 5 with 1735 viewsCountyJim

You got to feel for the staff I've been made redundant I know the feeling but I had a decent package these guys will get close to nothing
Flybe. on 09:41 - Mar 5 with 1701 viewsVincent_Vega

Flybe. on 08:20 - Mar 5 by WarwickHunt

Exeter, Bournemouth, Southampton...

yep all fubar now

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Flybe. on 10:56 - Mar 5 with 1638 viewslifelong

Flybe. on 07:40 - Mar 5 by Dr_Winston

Sad for the people affected by this. Sad for the Welsh taxpayer as no doubt even more money will now go into subsidising a "National" airport Wales doesn't need.

I agree with your first sentence but not the second. Cardiff airport is very convenient for the people of Wales, if it was run correctly and competed on level terms with Bristol it could be successful, there was a time when it did but having recently flown into Bristol it is currently miles ahead of Cardiff.
Flybe. on 11:49 - Mar 5 with 1586 viewsHighjack

Flybe. on 08:06 - Mar 5 by WarwickHunt

Plummet Airlines?

They sent me on a crash course. Felt like a right dummy.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Flybe. on 11:59 - Mar 5 with 1578 viewsHighjack

Flybe. on 10:56 - Mar 5 by lifelong

I agree with your first sentence but not the second. Cardiff airport is very convenient for the people of Wales, if it was run correctly and competed on level terms with Bristol it could be successful, there was a time when it did but having recently flown into Bristol it is currently miles ahead of Cardiff.

Convenient for South Wales. Can’t remember the last time I flew from Cardiff though as the flights seem to be far more expensive than that from Bristol or Birmingham.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Flybe. on 12:04 - Mar 5 with 1575 viewsDr_Winston

Flybe. on 10:56 - Mar 5 by lifelong

Not particularly convenient for anyone north of Newtown. Just as easy to get to Birmingham for them and more choice of destinations. Those east of Cardiff can go to Bristol and for those west of Cardiff Bristol ain't much further. Many people prefer to go from there as others have already said.

It's a vanity project. Wales (i.e. Cardiff) must have an International airport whether it needs one or not.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Flybe. on 12:17 - Mar 5 with 1553 viewslifelong

Flybe. on 12:04 - Mar 5 by Dr_Winston

Not particularly convenient for anyone north of Newtown. Just as easy to get to Birmingham for them and more choice of destinations. Those east of Cardiff can go to Bristol and for those west of Cardiff Bristol ain't much further. Many people prefer to go from there as others have already said.

It's a vanity project. Wales (i.e. Cardiff) must have an International airport whether it needs one or not.

Fair enough, the people of North Wales find it more convenient to fly from Birmingham or Manchester. I was referring to the vast majority of the population who live in the South. Personally I would much prefer to fly from Cardiff but like Highjack has said it is cheaper to fly from Bristol with many more destinations available.
Flybe. on 12:21 - Mar 5 with 1549 viewspikeypaul

Not flown from there in 20 years,like an earlier poster said its a vanity project.wont miss it 1 iota if it were to close.

Why has there never been any public transport from the airport to anywhere in Wales apart from Crapdiff from the airport?

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Flybe. on 12:47 - Mar 5 with 1513 viewsMrSwerve

Wales needs to have an International airport, the question is whether it's in the right place at Rhoose (of course, it is for the WAG).

An airport around the Swansea area would be perfect...it would genuinely serve the West and Cardiff would have the best of both Worlds with Bristol in the other direction.

It'll never happen though.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Flybe. on 12:50 - Mar 5 with 1509 viewsbennytheblue

I agree it is a vanity project. Think I’ve flown from it 4 times in my life, Amsterdam, Prague, Barcelona and malaga. Shame it can’t soak up the east coast of America market as they all pass over us and the runway is big enough. Whatever anyone says Gatwick is a pain in the arse to get too. So is Bristol.
I reckon Ryan air or easy jet will come in now anyway, it’s been on the cards for a while.
Flybe. on 12:52 - Mar 5 with 1503 viewsbennytheblue

Flybe. on 12:47 - Mar 5 by MrSwerve

Wales needs to have an International airport, the question is whether it's in the right place at Rhoose (of course, it is for the WAG).

An airport around the Swansea area would be perfect...it would genuinely serve the West and Cardiff would have the best of both Worlds with Bristol in the other direction.

It'll never happen though.

When the steel works have gone at P T maybe they could build an airport there? Beautiful
Flybe. on 12:57 - Mar 5 with 1489 viewslifelong

Flybe. on 12:50 - Mar 5 by bennytheblue

I agree it is a vanity project. Think I’ve flown from it 4 times in my life, Amsterdam, Prague, Barcelona and malaga. Shame it can’t soak up the east coast of America market as they all pass over us and the runway is big enough. Whatever anyone says Gatwick is a pain in the arse to get too. So is Bristol.
I reckon Ryan air or easy jet will come in now anyway, it’s been on the cards for a while.

Ryanair have recently pulled their Tenerife flights out of Cardiff.
Flybe. on 13:32 - Mar 5 with 1462 viewsbennytheblue

Flybe. on 12:57 - Mar 5 by lifelong

At least we have Doha hey.....one to the east, another to the west would be great. F the rest.
Flybe. on 14:56 - Mar 5 with 1402 viewsbennytheblue

Flybe. on 12:57 - Mar 5 by lifelong

See some Scottish airline are already jumping in......
Flybe. on 14:58 - Mar 5 with 1400 viewsCooperman

Flybe. on 13:32 - Mar 5 by bennytheblue

At least we have Doha hey.....one to the east, another to the west would be great. F the rest.

I have used Qatar Airways via Doha several times. It's a long way round and occasionally requires a stop over of quite a few hours but on the flip side the aircraft cabins are superb and the ticket cost was much cheaper than direct out of Heathrow.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Flybe. on 15:01 - Mar 5 with 1392 viewsbennytheblue

Flybe. on 14:58 - Mar 5 by Cooperman

I have used Qatar Airways via Doha several times. It's a long way round and occasionally requires a stop over of quite a few hours but on the flip side the aircraft cabins are superb and the ticket cost was much cheaper than direct out of Heathrow.

Flew to India twice with Qatar, best airline I’ve ever been on. Going back to BA and virgin to go Atlantic was a right step down in every way.....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024