Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Flybe. 22:06 - Mar 4 with 3074 viewslifelong

Gone down the tubes.
Flybe. on 15:18 - Mar 5 with 1044 viewsbuilthjack

Is Branson involved in this lot?
That guy has been bust more times than a dodgy dart player.
Yet comes out smelling of roses.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Flybe. on 15:28 - Mar 5 with 1028 viewsCooperman

Flybe. on 15:18 - Mar 5 by builthjack

I believe he was ultimately the owner of Flybe.

He has also been on record in the past and stated that failing airlines should be allowed to go bust.
In addition to this he has had several attempts at getting his more mature Virgin brand established as a short haul airline within the UK, but found the competition very tough to compete with. Read into this what you may.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Flybe. on 15:44 - Mar 5 with 1018 viewsbennytheblue

Like many wealthy businessmen. He often starts them up, sells them on and those that take over balls it up....
Flybe. on 15:45 - Mar 5 with 1018 viewsGB11

Flybe. on 07:40 - Mar 5 by Dr_Winston

Sad for the people affected by this. Sad for the Welsh taxpayer as no doubt even more money will now go into subsidising a "National" airport Wales doesn't need.

Apart from the childish reasons I imagine you want cardiff airport to close, what self respecting country has no airport?.

Westminster don't want Wales' only airport to prosper for a pretty obvious reason
[Post edited 5 Mar 2020 15:48]
Flybe. on 16:08 - Mar 5 with 1001 viewsNotLoyal

GB11 and the other mongrel have exact signing in times, happens regularly, jeez that’s four personas, fcking skitzo 🤪

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Flybe. on 16:31 - Mar 5 with 975 viewsbennytheblue

Flybe. on 16:08 - Mar 5 by NotLoyal

GB11 and the other mongrel have exact signing in times, happens regularly, jeez that’s four personas, fcking skitzo 🤪

Paranoid delusion as usual. I’ve one login
Flybe. on 16:55 - Mar 5 with 961 viewsDr_Winston

Flybe. on 15:45 - Mar 5 by GB11

Apart from the childish reasons I imagine you want cardiff airport to close, what self respecting country has no airport?.

Westminster don't want Wales' only airport to prosper for a pretty obvious reason
[Post edited 5 Mar 2020 15:48]

A self respecting country would realise when it has no need of one, not be desperate to have one because it thinks it must. How many millions has the black hole in Rhoose already swallowed up? How many more will be spent to enhance the standing of one city ahead of the rest of the nation?

And I doubt Westminster gives a toss about Cardiff airport one way or another. The WAG have made it our problem now.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Flybe. on 17:18 - Mar 5 with 924 viewstheloneranger

Flybe. on 15:28 - Mar 5 by Cooperman

I believe he was ultimately the owner of Flybe.

He has also been on record in the past and stated that failing airlines should be allowed to go bust.
In addition to this he has had several attempts at getting his more mature Virgin brand established as a short haul airline within the UK, but found the competition very tough to compete with. Read into this what you may.

Virgin Atlantic only owned 30% of Flybe. The rest was owned by Stobart 30% and CCP 40%.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

Flybe. on 17:24 - Mar 5 with 919 viewsWxmJax

George Best Belfast city airport has been decimated by this. In the next 24 hours only 5 flights out of 53 weren't FlyBe. So sad.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Flybe. on 17:28 - Mar 5 with 913 viewsNeath_Jack

F*ck all wrong with Cardiff airport, easy to get to, and can park more or less right outside. What do people want with an airport? It's just somewhere to wait for your flight. Prices could do with reviewing but other than that...

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Flybe. on 17:37 - Mar 5 with 901 viewsCountyJim

I hope because they are going bust we the tax payers ain't going to have to pay the redundancy Branson should be paying and give them more than the minimum payment
Flybe. on 17:51 - Mar 5 with 879 viewscontroversial_jack

That's capitalism for you!
Flybe. on 18:58 - Mar 5 with 836 viewsJack59

Flybe. on 07:40 - Mar 5 by Dr_Winston

Sad for the people affected by this. Sad for the Welsh taxpayer as no doubt even more money will now go into subsidising a "National" airport Wales doesn't need.

The Welsh people should be invited to come up with a new name for Cardiff Airport, I would like it to become something like 'Scummy Airport'
I'm sure all joke-loans and subsidies would end fairly quickly if it were suitably renamed.
Flybe. on 19:31 - Mar 5 with 811 viewsAndy1300

Yes, owned by Virgin Atlantic.

Sad for the staff but good enough, having a taste of his own medicine now

Number 1 team in Wales

Flybe. on 19:40 - Mar 5 with 801 viewsNeath_Jack

Flybe. on 19:31 - Mar 5 by Andy1300

I doubt it will make much difference to Branson.

Nothing good about an employer that size going to the wall.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Flybe. on 20:01 - Mar 5 with 785 viewsexiledclaseboy

Flybe. on 17:28 - Mar 5 by Neath_Jack

F*ck all wrong with Cardiff airport, easy to get to, and can park more or less right outside. What do people want with an airport? It's just somewhere to wait for your flight. Prices could do with reviewing but other than that...

I’d much prefer to fly from there than trek to Bristol, which is a pain in the arse, or further. More routes Cardiff needs not less.

Poll: Tory leader

Flybe. on 20:11 - Mar 5 with 763 viewsdickythorpe

I was off on Tuesday and there was a phone-in with "our Jase" on Cardiff Airport.
We are a nation full of whingers!!!!!!

"Too many stairs" said one, "almost missed my plane by 30 mins" said another......how the fúck do you arrive at nearly missing a plane with 30 mins to spare..... good timing I call that!!!!
Some idiot from North Wales started chopsing saying he'd never use it.....well he is closer to those ever so slightly bigger cities Manchester and Liverpool.

I've always preferred Cardiff to Bristol, I find it a poor drive to Bristol.
More routes Cardiff needs and it will thrive.
Flybe. on 20:14 - Mar 5 with 757 viewsNeath_Jack

Flybe. on 20:01 - Mar 5 by exiledclaseboy

I’d much prefer to fly from there than trek to Bristol, which is a pain in the arse, or further. More routes Cardiff needs not less.

Aye, people are being silly about cardiff/swansea.

Nobody would prefer to drive to Bristol instead of Cardiff, and especially the return journey after a holiday. Not if they were honest anyway.

Flybe. on 20:17 - Mar 5 with 750 viewsZaxx

Flybe. on 20:01 - Mar 5 by exiledclaseboy

Absolutely.
Transport links aren't great though sadly.
Maybe we need a Pembrey International airport

90% of my air travel is long haul from LHR. Rhoose has the runway for that but we're way behind in terms of market and demand.
Flybe. on 20:18 - Mar 5 with 749 viewsjack2jack

Flybe. on 20:11 - Mar 5 by dickythorpe

I was off on Tuesday and there was a phone-in with "our Jase" on Cardiff Airport.
We are a nation full of whingers!!!!!!

"Too many stairs" said one, "almost missed my plane by 30 mins" said another......how the fúck do you arrive at nearly missing a plane with 30 mins to spare..... good timing I call that!!!!
Some idiot from North Wales started chopsing saying he'd never use it.....well he is closer to those ever so slightly bigger cities Manchester and Liverpool.

I've always preferred Cardiff to Bristol, I find it a poor drive to Bristol.
More routes Cardiff needs and it will thrive.

Thing is Dicky, theyd moan even more if it closed.
As has been said fvck all wrong with having an airport on our doorstep, used it numerous times, and found it a very good experience.
Let's hope someone steps in to fill the void left by Flybe.
Flybe. on 20:21 - Mar 5 with 739 viewsdickythorpe

Pembrey Airport
There was a documentary about it about 10 years ago....the man in charge was an eccentric by the name of Captain Picton Thomas.
He had loads of uniforms but no staff.

The cafe was a proud boast of his, a full English breakfast served with a side salad

A lot of Irish horse racing fans would like at regular service as Ffos Las is close by
[Post edited 5 Mar 2020 20:22]
Flybe. on 21:09 - Mar 5 with 699 viewsPrivate_Partz

Flybe. on 16:55 - Mar 5 by Dr_Winston

A self respecting country would realise when it has no need of one, not be desperate to have one because it thinks it must. How many millions has the black hole in Rhoose already swallowed up? How many more will be spent to enhance the standing of one city ahead of the rest of the nation?

And I doubt Westminster gives a toss about Cardiff airport one way or another. The WAG have made it our problem now.

Spot on Doc.
Rhoose was competing with Bristol many moons ago but has lost out big time.
I find the experience flying from there very good but no hiding from the fact it has less routes and Bristol tends to do them cheaper.
Its best hope is to become s a regional airport with links to London Dublin and Amsterdam.
In fact Wales could do with a few such airports scattered around the Nation.
What is certain WAG should not keep pumping money into this white elephant..

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Flybe. on 21:54 - Mar 5 with 670 viewsbuilthjack

Shame the scummy tw@t can't pay the debts he always fails to pay.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Flybe. on 21:57 - Mar 5 with 668 viewsbuilthjack

Flybe. on 17:28 - Mar 5 by Neath_Jack

Agree with this. A nice little airport, easy booking in and security. If prices were better I would go from here every time.

Flybe. on 23:40 - Mar 5 with 617 viewstheloneranger

They only own 30%

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024