Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Neath and Port Talbot Family Court 18:08 - Mar 5 with 1333 viewsZaxx

I need to apply for some documentation which was dealt with by N & PT Family Court some years ago.
Would anyone know which court/s replaced them?
Neath and Port Talbot Family Court on 18:57 - Mar 5 with 1312 viewsmajorraglan

Have a look at this to see if it helps.

https://courttribunalfinder.service.gov.uk/courts/neath-and-port-talbot-county-c
Neath and Port Talbot Family Court on 19:00 - Mar 5 with 1307 viewsZaxx

Neath and Port Talbot Family Court on 18:57 - Mar 5 by majorraglan

Have a look at this to see if it helps.

https://courttribunalfinder.service.gov.uk/courts/neath-and-port-talbot-county-c

I guess it'll probably be Swansea Civil Court.
Thanks mate. I did check that out and it's a bit ambiguous, but in the cold light of day it may be the obvious choice...
Neath and Port Talbot Family Court on 19:09 - Mar 5 with 1294 viewsNeath_Jack

I think it's moved to Port Talbot butty.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Neath and Port Talbot Family Court on 19:28 - Mar 5 with 1279 viewsAguycalledJack

Neath and Port Talbot Family Court on 19:09 - Mar 5 by Neath_Jack

I think it's moved to Port Talbot butty.

This.

A Brand new building. 5 mins walk from the train station car park.

That said, depending on how old the papers are, and on the proviso you used a solicitor, the solicitor should have them in archive. Think solicitors keep old papers for between 4 and 8 years.
Neath and Port Talbot Family Court on 19:45 - Mar 5 with 1266 viewsZaxx

Neath and Port Talbot Family Court on 19:28 - Mar 5 by AguycalledJack

This.

A Brand new building. 5 mins walk from the train station car park.

That said, depending on how old the papers are, and on the proviso you used a solicitor, the solicitor should have them in archive. Think solicitors keep old papers for between 4 and 8 years.

Thanks Neathy and AGCJack.
I used a solicitor but they left their practice 80% way through the case. The successor just wanted bills paid and it got a bit nasty with threats of court action despite the payments being up to date.
Fortunately, I had receipts but I just realised that things may (or not) have been completed without the correct documentation. The threats of court action to recover the misunderstandings distracted me at the time and I'm not entirely sure that everything was completed.
And before anyone suggests it, I did ask for the company's complaints procedure but they deferred any answer until the legal time had passed. It's too late for any of that stuff, just want to get the documents.
Any idea what the name of the replacement Court is so that I can apply?
Neath and Port Talbot Family Court on 19:48 - Mar 5 with 1262 viewsNeath_Jack

Neath and Port Talbot Family Court on 19:45 - Mar 5 by Zaxx

Thanks Neathy and AGCJack.
I used a solicitor but they left their practice 80% way through the case. The successor just wanted bills paid and it got a bit nasty with threats of court action despite the payments being up to date.
Fortunately, I had receipts but I just realised that things may (or not) have been completed without the correct documentation. The threats of court action to recover the misunderstandings distracted me at the time and I'm not entirely sure that everything was completed.
And before anyone suggests it, I did ask for the company's complaints procedure but they deferred any answer until the legal time had passed. It's too late for any of that stuff, just want to get the documents.
Any idea what the name of the replacement Court is so that I can apply?

Port Talbot Justice Centre
Harbourside Road
Port Talbot
SA13 1SB

ptjc.familyteam@justice.gov.uk

01639 642267
(Civil & Family)
[Post edited 5 Mar 2020 19:50]

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Neath and Port Talbot Family Court on 19:53 - Mar 5 with 1251 viewsZaxx

Neath and Port Talbot Family Court on 19:48 - Mar 5 by Neath_Jack

Port Talbot Justice Centre
Harbourside Road
Port Talbot
SA13 1SB

ptjc.familyteam@justice.gov.uk

01639 642267
(Civil & Family)
[Post edited 5 Mar 2020 19:50]

Thanks mate.
Appreciate that so very much.