Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Flashback for us oldies and scumdiff fans. 19:40 - Mar 6 with 1678 viewsswan65split

Flashback for us oldies and scumdiff fans. on 20:31 - Mar 6 with 1584 viewsKilkennyjack

Always loved Stanley Bowles .... yJB 🦢

Beware of the Risen People

Flashback for us oldies and scumdiff fans. on 20:33 - Mar 6 with 1583 viewsjack2jack

Fair play the football they played back then on those pitches, some no better than ploughed fields😁
Flashback for us oldies and scumdiff fans. on 20:55 - Mar 6 with 1554 viewsbonymine

Brian Moore & ‘On The Ball’ were right up there in my childhood memories.....but whenever we had the HTV Wales regional coverage we had Huw Johns whose line ‘that was seriously adjacent’ will live long in my memory and he basically meant ‘that was close’ !!

Happy Days eh 👍⚽️😁

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Flashback for us oldies and scumdiff fans. on 01:55 - Mar 7 with 1413 viewsNotLoyal

I ca nt ook back that far but I'm told this was a golden era of English football. Maybe so, but their international side qualified for fck all. In fact 1962 to 1982, nought.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Flashback for us oldies and scumdiff fans. on 08:55 - Mar 7 with 1243 viewssherpajacob

Cardiff's yellow shorts are a sight to behold.

At least they are wearing their traditional red shirts.

You'd never guess the big match was an LWT production.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Flashback for us oldies and scumdiff fans. on 12:46 - Mar 7 with 1124 viewsploppy

Flashback for us oldies and scumdiff fans. on 08:55 - Mar 7 by sherpajacob

Cardiff's yellow shorts are a sight to behold.

At least they are wearing their traditional red shirts.

You'd never guess the big match was an LWT production.

Brian Moore was the most London-biased commentator you could imagine. Some good stuff there though and some great players - especially Stan Bowles.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024