Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corona Virus 22:39 - Mar 7 with 437858 viewsSgorioFruit

Sorry for new thread,
But how bad do you lot reckon it’s going to get here in the UK?
I just been watching the news. Looking nasty in Italy.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Corona Virus on 23:44 - May 10 with 1710 viewsJack123

Corona Virus on 19:43 - May 10 by Swanjaxs

Hello herd immunity 👋

We've been expecting you 🤝

Buckle up.

And that hits the nail on the head, of what has happened tonight with Boris speech

libera nos a malo

Corona Virus on 23:46 - May 10 with 1695 viewslondonlisa2001

Corona Virus on 23:44 - May 10 by Jack123

And that hits the nail on the head, of what has happened tonight with Boris speech

Why? Genuinely. What measure introduced tonight leads to herd immunity? Leaving aside none of it applies to Wales.
Corona Virus on 23:50 - May 10 with 1683 viewsploppy

Corona Virus on 23:22 - May 10 by londonlisa2001

I’ve already said that the leak this week was a disgrace.

But it wasn’t carried through. He obviously changed his mind. Or the numbers weren’t as expected.

He spent 15 minutes saying almost nothing. And people are reacting as though he’d said what they expected him to say not what he did say.

The only change is that you can stay in a park. Which everyone was doing anyway. And you’re supposed to go to work if you have to and if it’s safe. But don’t use public transport to get there, Which is as it was 7 weeks ago, but everyone ignored it as they brought in the furlough scheme where the take up was far higher than anticipated.

I think everyone needs to differentiate between the comms, which are utter sh*t, with what’s been said, which is sod all that’s really any different.

Totally agree. People saying they didn't understand it, or it was vague, clearly weren't paying enough attention - or are playing politics. There was nothing complicated about what was said tonight - except for the hard of thinking. Some dates e.g. schools re-opening, were rightly subject to review, because we don't know what's going to happen in the meantime.
Corona Virus on 00:37 - May 11 with 1623 viewsJack123

Corona Virus on 23:46 - May 10 by londonlisa2001

Why? Genuinely. What measure introduced tonight leads to herd immunity? Leaving aside none of it applies to Wales.

Boris has given the green light for England to carry on , and infect as many as can be. And it does apply to Wales, cause all the twa^s will be coming over the border, the last lockdown where stay at home, and they were all travelling here, carnage for Wales.
[Post edited 11 May 2020 0:51]

libera nos a malo

Corona Virus on 07:14 - May 11 with 1491 viewsrockj

Corona Virus on 00:37 - May 11 by Jack123

Boris has given the green light for England to carry on , and infect as many as can be. And it does apply to Wales, cause all the twa^s will be coming over the border, the last lockdown where stay at home, and they were all travelling here, carnage for Wales.
[Post edited 11 May 2020 0:51]

Do you think we can stay in our homes forever?

A vaccine could be 18 months away, possibly more
Corona Virus on 07:20 - May 11 with 1486 viewssainthelens

Poor old Boris, tub thumping like he's fighting Adolfs kid brother.
Cutting through all the shyte, he basically wants the country back in work asap cos if he thinks that we can avoid a 2nd peak then he's a real dull cvnt.
Corona Virus on 07:26 - May 11 with 1484 viewsScotia

Corona Virus on 23:50 - May 10 by ploppy

Totally agree. People saying they didn't understand it, or it was vague, clearly weren't paying enough attention - or are playing politics. There was nothing complicated about what was said tonight - except for the hard of thinking. Some dates e.g. schools re-opening, were rightly subject to review, because we don't know what's going to happen in the meantime.

I thought it was a bit vague about the incredibly subtle changes. Enough for people to claim they don't understand. He didn't mention that apparently you can meet someone from outside your household in a park or that you can participate in water sport. I'm a little worried that London parks will see groups of people having barbecues and that we'll have surfers from Bristol descending on Gower this weekend.
Admittedly, technically you can't drive for exercise in Wales, but we can't realistically enforce that.

Also there was more he didn't mention which is arguably more important to people - for instance, I may be able to go to the pub on July 1st (or 31st, he just said July) but when can children see their grandparents?

He only had a few minutes but it was vague enough to be open to interpretation, hopefully it will all be clarified over the next couple of days.
Corona Virus on 07:39 - May 11 with 1473 viewsdickythorpe

Corona Virus on 07:20 - May 11 by sainthelens

Poor old Boris, tub thumping like he's fighting Adolfs kid brother.
Cutting through all the shyte, he basically wants the country back in work asap cos if he thinks that we can avoid a 2nd peak then he's a real dull cvnt.

He's got a dreadful delivery, almost like Devon Malcolm
Login to get fewer ads

Corona Virus on 07:43 - May 11 with 1468 viewsdickythorpe

Raab saying you can drive as far as you like

God help the Welsh police forces this week/weekend ahead.
[Post edited 11 May 2020 7:47]
Corona Virus on 08:14 - May 11 with 1426 viewsepaul

Corona Virus on 07:39 - May 11 by dickythorpe

He's got a dreadful delivery, almost like Devon Malcolm

Or Malcolm Devon, said Ted Lord..............

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Corona Virus on 08:29 - May 11 with 1402 viewsmajorraglan

Corona Virus on 07:43 - May 11 by dickythorpe

Raab saying you can drive as far as you like

God help the Welsh police forces this week/weekend ahead.
[Post edited 11 May 2020 7:47]

Papers referring to the easing of restrictions as Freedom, mental. We looked on in horror at what happened in Italy and we have overtaken them, I am fearful things are going to get a lot worse. I think they got the lockdown wrong, should have come down hard and fast, draconian penalties including jail for breaches, otherwise you end up in a situation such as Lombardy when people were ignoring the lockdown, the result is 4 x the number of deaths than anywhere else.
Corona Virus on 08:34 - May 11 with 1391 viewssainthelens

Ryan Giggs getting involved now. Put out a message for us to stay at home.
Who's fckn home is he in ?
Corona Virus on 08:50 - May 11 with 1369 viewsmonmouth

Corona Virus on 08:29 - May 11 by majorraglan

Papers referring to the easing of restrictions as Freedom, mental. We looked on in horror at what happened in Italy and we have overtaken them, I am fearful things are going to get a lot worse. I think they got the lockdown wrong, should have come down hard and fast, draconian penalties including jail for breaches, otherwise you end up in a situation such as Lombardy when people were ignoring the lockdown, the result is 4 x the number of deaths than anywhere else.

The tone on the radio this morning is definitely one of 'it's over'. This is what Lisa said acting in a different way. People hearing what they expected him to say after last week and the dropping of 'stay home'. The bit about 'keep social distance' is being mentioned but getting totally drowned out, and will be ignored in the 'you can go to the beach' message I'll bet.

No mention it's just England neither. They did just play Sturgeon saying Scots should stay and home and remain miserable, but no mention of Wales.

We have to find a way of coming out of locking ourselves away for sure, so I suppose a totally shambolic uncordinated free for all is just what we should have expected from Captain Spaff and his crew. Anyway, I guess we will see. I expect him to go into full reverse by Wednesday at the latest when he craps himself, again. 'Alert' will be crossed out, and 'Home' will be scribbled above it by Raaaaab with his crayons.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Corona Virus on 09:07 - May 11 with 1335 viewsWarwickHunt

Corona Virus on 08:29 - May 11 by majorraglan

The Bullingdon Bullshitter is trying to please both sides of his pisspoor cabinet with the libertarian right getting some concessions and the doves getting another vacuous slogan to keep them quiet. When is Hancock going to grow a pair?

We still haven’t learned from Italy. They think we’re fûcking insane...

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/may/10/italians-uk-coronavirus-re
Corona Virus on 09:13 - May 11 with 1324 viewsBest_loser

Kay burley just cut off sturgeon so she could turn around and say good morning to Hancock 😄
Corona Virus on 10:29 - May 11 with 1253 viewsjasper_T

Corona Virus on 07:14 - May 11 by rockj

Do you think we can stay in our homes forever?

A vaccine could be 18 months away, possibly more

Which makes opening up and announcing that the worst is over after only two months even more ludicrous.

How are the drama queens who think this is already "forever" going to cope with no vaccine for another year or so minimum?
Corona Virus on 10:53 - May 11 with 1201 viewsTreforys_Jack

Can't believe some of the pictures on social media of the tubes, who in their right mind would get on a jammed train carriage. Everything we've done so far will be for nothing at this rate.
Corona Virus on 11:11 - May 11 with 1178 viewsjasper_T

Corona Virus on 10:53 - May 11 by Treforys_Jack

Can't believe some of the pictures on social media of the tubes, who in their right mind would get on a jammed train carriage. Everything we've done so far will be for nothing at this rate.

A lot of them have no choice. When the government says you should go to work if you can't work from home you either go in or lose your income. Living paycheque to paycheque with landlords banging on your door isn't freedom. Fortunately good old Labour is speaking to the landlords committee to find out how to make things easier for the rich in trying times.

Plenty of idiots about as well, mind. The people who believe deep down that if they act as if everything is okay then it will be. Never faced any real adversity in their lives.
Corona Virus on 11:26 - May 11 with 1159 viewsSwanjaxs

And I bet a lot of these tube travellers stay on for a few stops and jump off.

Too lazy to bloody walk most of them.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Corona Virus on 11:31 - May 11 with 1151 viewsPegojack

Corona Virus on 11:11 - May 11 by jasper_T

A lot of them have no choice. When the government says you should go to work if you can't work from home you either go in or lose your income. Living paycheque to paycheque with landlords banging on your door isn't freedom. Fortunately good old Labour is speaking to the landlords committee to find out how to make things easier for the rich in trying times.

Plenty of idiots about as well, mind. The people who believe deep down that if they act as if everything is okay then it will be. Never faced any real adversity in their lives.

Labour proposed the following five point plan on renting on Friday:

1. An extension to the ban on evictions to allow further protections to be introduced
2. A change to the law on arrears to protect people who have got into difficulty due to the coronavirus outbreak
3. A two-year period to pay back any arrears
4. A protection from bankruptcy as a result of arrears
5. Increased generosity in the benefits system to help reduce arrears and prevent tenants falling into them in the first place.
Corona Virus on 12:12 - May 11 with 1088 viewsOldjack

One mosh in South Korea give 30 people the virus in a nightclub,all bars and nightclubs are now shut again . Bit silly to open them in the first place until a cure is found .Mass gatherings should be the last on the list for openings .

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Corona Virus on 12:21 - May 11 with 1065 viewsSoberBaker

Corona Virus on 12:12 - May 11 by Oldjack

One mosh in South Korea give 30 people the virus in a nightclub,all bars and nightclubs are now shut again . Bit silly to open them in the first place until a cure is found .Mass gatherings should be the last on the list for openings .

Where is this "cure" going to come from?

Father Christmas going to make one with some magic beans is he?

AMOW

Corona Virus on 12:28 - May 11 with 1050 viewslondonlisa2001

Can’t believe being the operative phrase.

I mainly can’t believe how many people this morning are in thick padded jackets given its warm and sunny here today.

Oh, and here is an actual picture of the tube this morning. From a Guardian columnist.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EXuQ48AWkAARKKh?format=jpg&name=large
Corona Virus on 12:29 - May 11 with 1042 viewslondonlisa2001

Corona Virus on 12:28 - May 11 by londonlisa2001

Can’t believe being the operative phrase.

I mainly can’t believe how many people this morning are in thick padded jackets given its warm and sunny here today.

Oh, and here is an actual picture of the tube this morning. From a Guardian columnist.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EXuQ48AWkAARKKh?format=jpg&name=large

And another one. Rush hour on the Jubilee line.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EXuAVCgX0AQ35CO?format=jpg&name=large
Corona Virus on 12:30 - May 11 with 1032 viewslondonlisa2001

Corona Virus on 12:29 - May 11 by londonlisa2001

And another one. Rush hour on the Jubilee line.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EXuAVCgX0AQ35CO?format=jpg&name=large

Waterloo station at 5 to 9 this morning.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EXuMGknXkAEGs1r?format=jpg&name=large
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024