Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corona Virus 22:39 - Mar 7 with 436530 viewsSgorioFruit

Sorry for new thread,
But how bad do you lot reckon it’s going to get here in the UK?
I just been watching the news. Looking nasty in Italy.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Corona Virus on 19:35 - May 11 with 952 viewsNeath_Jack

Corona Virus on 19:32 - May 11 by Swanjaxs

Donald Trump lite version.

Two cheeks of the same arse.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Corona Virus on 19:35 - May 11 with 950 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Beeb just got bored on behalf of the nation and cut him off.

Poll: Tory leader

Corona Virus on 19:36 - May 11 with 944 viewstheloneranger

Based on the PM's confusing speech yesterday ... I think I’ve worked it out...

* 4 year olds can go to school, but university students who have paid for the tuition they haven’t had and the accommodation they aren’t living in, can’t go to university.

* A teacher can go to school with many 4 year olds that they are not related to, but can’t see one 4 year old that they are related to.

* You can sit in a park, but not tomorrow or Tuesday but by Wednesday that’ll be fine.

* You can meet one person from another household for a chat or to sunbathe, but not two people so if you know two people from another household you have to pick your favourite. Hopefully, you’re also their favourite person from your household or this could be awkward. But possibly you’re not. But as I can’t go closer than 2m to the one you choose anyway you wouldn’t think having the other one sat next to them would matter - unless two people would restrict your eyeline too much and prevent you from being alert.

* You can work all day with your colleagues, but you can’t sit in their garden for a chat after work.

* You can now do unlimited exercise when quite frankly just doing an hour a day feels like you are some kind of fitness guru. I can think of lots of things that I would like to be unlimited but exercise definitely isn’t one of them.

* You can drive to other destinations, although which destinations is unclear.

* The buses are still running past your house, but you shouldn’t get on one. We should just let empty buses drive around so bus drivers aren’t doing nothing.

* It will soon be time to quarantine people coming into the country by air... but not yet. It’s too soon. And not ever if you’re coming from France because... well, I don’t know why, actually. Because the French version of coronavirus wouldn’t come to the UK maybe.

* Our youngest children go back to school first because... they are notoriously good at not touching things they shouldn’t, maintain personal space at all times and never randomly lick you.

* We are somewhere in between 3.5 and 4.5 on a five point scale where 5 is all of the virus and 1 is none of the virus but 2,3 and 4 can be anything you’d like it to be really. Some of the virus? A bit of the virus? Just enough virus to see off those over 70s who were told to self isolate but now we’ve realised that they’ve done that a bit too well despite us offloading coronavirus patients into care homes and now we are claiming that was never said in the first place, even though it’s in writing in the stay at home guidance.

* The slogan isn’t stay at home any more, so we don’t have to stay at home. Except we do. Unless we can’t. In which case we should go out. But there will be fines if we break the rules. So don’t do that.

Don’t forget...

Stay alert... which Robert Jenrick has explained actually means Stay home as much as possible. Obviously.

Control the virus. Well, I can’t even control my dogs and I can actually see them. Plus I know a bit about dogs and very little about controlling viruses.

Save lives. Always preferable to not saving lives, I’d say, so I’ll try my best with that one, although hopefully I don’t need telling to do that. I know I’m bragging now but not NOT saving lives is something I do every day.

So there you are. If you’re the weirdo wanting unlimited exercise then enjoy. But not until Wednesday. Obviously.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Corona Virus on 19:36 - May 11 with 944 viewsexiledclaseboy

Corona Virus on 19:34 - May 11 by Neath_Jack

I downloaded it when i got home, i scrolled the first few pages and felt my blood boiling, so put it aside for another time.

The first third is ridiculously self congratulatory.

Corona Virus on 19:36 - May 11 with 943 viewsNeath_Jack

Corona Virus on 19:34 - May 11 by magicdaps10

Let's be fair, all these easing of agendas have been happening for weeks.

People going to houses from other households.
People going to meet people in parks etc
Construction workers going to work
Garden centres being open
People driving to places for "exercise"

Let's face it, these lifted rules have been ignored since the start by people.... By saying they can now do them will just make people push on further than they have already.

As for the tube discussion, have we decided or worked out if it was quiet or busy yet!?
[Post edited 11 May 2020 19:35]

Construction workers never stopped (the majority didn't), they were told by the Government to keep working.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Corona Virus on 19:37 - May 11 with 934 viewsmagicdaps10

Corona Virus on 19:33 - May 11 by jack2jack

Comforting news there that there is still no vaccine for SARS........after 18 years!
Strap yourselves in everyone!

Yeah that was great..... Talk about an open mind.

So in other words, we have to live with it as we are not going to find a vaccine.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Corona Virus on 19:37 - May 11 with 932 viewsNeath_Jack

Corona Virus on 19:35 - May 11 by exiledclaseboy

The Beeb just got bored on behalf of the nation and cut him off.

Incredible stuff

Corona Virus on 19:38 - May 11 with 926 viewsjack2jack

Let's face it, these lifted rules have been ignored since the start by people.... By saying they can now do them will just make people push on further than they have already.

As for the tube discussion, have we decided or worked out if it was quiet or busy yet!?

The tube situation is perfectly clear, it was really busy, but quiet
Everyone was wearing ski gear or shorts, and the temperature ranges from feckin freezing to boiling hot.
Hope that clears it up for you😂
Login to get fewer ads

Corona Virus on 19:39 - May 11 with 926 viewsMrSwerve

That was absolutely cringeworthy.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Corona Virus on 19:39 - May 11 with 925 viewsNortbankboy

I thought we were going to wrestle this virus down and send
It packing in 12 weeks
Jolly hockey sticks boris
Corona Virus on 19:39 - May 11 with 925 viewsNeath_Jack

Answer the f*cking question you prick!! This is the one i want to hear!

Corona Virus on 19:41 - May 11 with 920 viewsmagicdaps10

Corona Virus on 19:36 - May 11 by theloneranger

Based on the PM's confusing speech yesterday ... I think I’ve worked it out...

* 4 year olds can go to school, but university students who have paid for the tuition they haven’t had and the accommodation they aren’t living in, can’t go to university.

* A teacher can go to school with many 4 year olds that they are not related to, but can’t see one 4 year old that they are related to.

* You can sit in a park, but not tomorrow or Tuesday but by Wednesday that’ll be fine.

* You can meet one person from another household for a chat or to sunbathe, but not two people so if you know two people from another household you have to pick your favourite. Hopefully, you’re also their favourite person from your household or this could be awkward. But possibly you’re not. But as I can’t go closer than 2m to the one you choose anyway you wouldn’t think having the other one sat next to them would matter - unless two people would restrict your eyeline too much and prevent you from being alert.

* You can work all day with your colleagues, but you can’t sit in their garden for a chat after work.

* You can now do unlimited exercise when quite frankly just doing an hour a day feels like you are some kind of fitness guru. I can think of lots of things that I would like to be unlimited but exercise definitely isn’t one of them.

* You can drive to other destinations, although which destinations is unclear.

* The buses are still running past your house, but you shouldn’t get on one. We should just let empty buses drive around so bus drivers aren’t doing nothing.

* It will soon be time to quarantine people coming into the country by air... but not yet. It’s too soon. And not ever if you’re coming from France because... well, I don’t know why, actually. Because the French version of coronavirus wouldn’t come to the UK maybe.

* Our youngest children go back to school first because... they are notoriously good at not touching things they shouldn’t, maintain personal space at all times and never randomly lick you.

* We are somewhere in between 3.5 and 4.5 on a five point scale where 5 is all of the virus and 1 is none of the virus but 2,3 and 4 can be anything you’d like it to be really. Some of the virus? A bit of the virus? Just enough virus to see off those over 70s who were told to self isolate but now we’ve realised that they’ve done that a bit too well despite us offloading coronavirus patients into care homes and now we are claiming that was never said in the first place, even though it’s in writing in the stay at home guidance.

* The slogan isn’t stay at home any more, so we don’t have to stay at home. Except we do. Unless we can’t. In which case we should go out. But there will be fines if we break the rules. So don’t do that.

Don’t forget...

Stay alert... which Robert Jenrick has explained actually means Stay home as much as possible. Obviously.

Control the virus. Well, I can’t even control my dogs and I can actually see them. Plus I know a bit about dogs and very little about controlling viruses.

Save lives. Always preferable to not saving lives, I’d say, so I’ll try my best with that one, although hopefully I don’t need telling to do that. I know I’m bragging now but not NOT saving lives is something I do every day.

So there you are. If you’re the weirdo wanting unlimited exercise then enjoy. But not until Wednesday. Obviously.

🤣😂That cheered me up atleast..... One good deed for the day 👍
[Post edited 11 May 2020 19:43]

Corona Virus on 19:43 - May 11 with 905 viewsNeath_Jack

Corona Virus on 19:39 - May 11 by Neath_Jack

Answer the f*cking question you prick!! This is the one i want to hear!

Nope, between the three of them, they did not answer it.

C*nts.

Corona Virus on 19:43 - May 11 with 904 viewsmagicdaps10

Corona Virus on 19:38 - May 11 by jack2jack

The tube situation is perfectly clear, it was really busy, but quiet
Everyone was wearing ski gear or shorts, and the temperature ranges from feckin freezing to boiling hot.
Hope that clears it up for you😂

So if it was a photo shoot, we would be looking for a midget who was as tall as the jolly green giant who was very tanned with ginger hair that was wearing a dress and goes by the name of John!?

Corona Virus on 19:44 - May 11 with 901 viewsexiledclaseboy

Corona Virus on 19:43 - May 11 by Neath_Jack

Nope, between the three of them, they did not answer it.

C*nts.

What was the question? I lost interest momentarily.

Corona Virus on 19:44 - May 11 with 899 viewsmagicdaps10

Corona Virus on 00:32 - Mar 8 by exiledclaseboy

Give it a month and we’ll all be talking about something else.

Yeah, the death rate passing the 50k mark.

Corona Virus on 19:45 - May 11 with 895 viewsexiledclaseboy

Corona Virus on 19:44 - May 11 by magicdaps10

Yeah, the death rate passing the 50k mark.

Oh nice bump. I’ve owned that one before. Got it wrong. Sadly for everyone concerned.

Corona Virus on 19:45 - May 11 with 892 viewsjack2jack

Corona Virus on 19:37 - May 11 by magicdaps10

Yeah that was great..... Talk about an open mind.

So in other words, we have to live with it as we are not going to find a vaccine.

Rearrange the following into a well know phrase or saying
Mess fvcking it's a .👍
Corona Virus on 19:47 - May 11 with 883 viewsNeath_Jack

Corona Virus on 19:44 - May 11 by exiledclaseboy

What was the question? I lost interest momentarily.

Where on the road map is it pencilled in that a family household, can meet with another of your family from another household.

Corona Virus on 19:48 - May 11 with 878 viewsJack_Meoff

Well, as the saying goes - you get the government you deserve. If you vote for clowns, don’t be surprised when you get a circus.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Corona Virus on 19:48 - May 11 with 875 viewsexiledclaseboy

Corona Virus on 18:32 - May 11 by Neath_Jack

This going back to work stuff, he specifically used construction workers and manufacturing in his waffle last night. Both those industries never stopped (on the whole) working, mainly due the Government stating that they were to keep operating right from the beginning.

On the tube / coat issue - BBC News at 6 just showed one of the stations in London this morning, most were wearing coats, both padded and other types.

On coat/tubegate, Kay Burley was wearing an overcoat in Downing Street earlier when she decided to cut off Sturgeon to yell at Hancock while he was entering No 10. So it must have been a bit parky.

Corona Virus on 19:48 - May 11 with 874 viewsNeath_Jack

ECB, bit of a dull question most probably, but the two chiefy chaps up there with him, would they be Tory party members?

Corona Virus on 19:49 - May 11 with 869 viewsjack2jack

Corona Virus on 19:43 - May 11 by magicdaps10

So if it was a photo shoot, we would be looking for a midget who was as tall as the jolly green giant who was very tanned with ginger hair that was wearing a dress and goes by the name of John!?

Depends what angle you shoot it from, but yep in a nutshell.👍
Corona Virus on 19:50 - May 11 with 867 viewsexiledclaseboy

Corona Virus on 19:48 - May 11 by Jack_Meoff

Well, as the saying goes - you get the government you deserve. If you vote for clowns, don’t be surprised when you get a circus.

More than half the country voted for someone else though. That’s the beauty of an inherently undemocratic system of democracy. We don’t get the government we deserve. We don’t even get one the majority of voters voted for.

Corona Virus on 19:50 - May 11 with 867 viewsPhil_S

Corona Virus on 19:47 - May 11 by Neath_Jack

Where on the road map is it pencilled in that a family household, can meet with another of your family from another household.

My Mrs is currently weighing up whether to meet her Mum or her Dad for a walk...

Because that feels so much safer on Wednesday than it will tomorrow
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024