Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corona Virus 22:39 - Mar 7 with 437574 viewsSgorioFruit

Sorry for new thread,
But how bad do you lot reckon it’s going to get here in the UK?
I just been watching the news. Looking nasty in Italy.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Corona Virus on 22:44 - May 11 with 1697 viewsjack2jack

Corona Virus on 22:23 - May 11 by majorraglan

I wish I could say it was unbelievable, but it wasn’t. Andrew Bidgen stepping up for the Conservative Party was asked question on Government policy and got it wrong, if I as going on a National TV and facing someone like Morgan I’d want to know the in’s and out’s of a cat’s a...! Not a Piers fan, but he raised a lot of good points in that interview/rant and let Bridgen have it between the eyes.

There was a brief mention to a Public Enquiry, I can’t see the Government ever agreeing to one, unless it’s a complete carve up.
[Post edited 11 May 2020 23:02]

I do like Piers, don't always agree with him, but recently he has shown these idiots up, he has also shown what a proper journalist should be doing, he's like a dog with a bone, and rightly so.
Enquiry, yep there will be one, it will take years to compile, and will be a complete whitewash.
Watching Boris today blustering his way through the question time and the daily update, it was embarrassing.
It's a complete and utter shambles.
Corona Virus on 22:49 - May 11 with 1686 viewsTreforys_Jack

Corona Virus on 20:34 - May 11 by jack2jack

No wonder everyone's confused.

That was brutal, I almost felt sorry for him, he was so out of his depth. Almost !!!!!
Corona Virus on 22:58 - May 11 with 1665 viewsjack2jack

Corona Virus on 22:49 - May 11 by Treforys_Jack

That was brutal, I almost felt sorry for him, he was so out of his depth. Almost !!!!!

I've said it before TJ, there is nowhere for these idiots to hide, no where, this is all consuming, they will have to answer questions like this until we are through the worst of this and beyond. The tragedy is, that these are very people that are supposed to be guiding us through this.
Corona Virus on 22:58 - May 11 with 1665 viewsGaryjack

Corona Virus on 22:38 - May 11 by jack2jack

It isn't hump, but he wouldn't know that, because they are all clueless, and being shown up for what they are.

Just as a point of order, if you take away places like Malta, Gibraltar and a few other minor countries, then England is the most densely populated country in Europe. Just saying
Corona Virus on 23:01 - May 11 with 1651 viewsjack2jack

Corona Virus on 22:58 - May 11 by Garyjack

Just as a point of order, if you take away places like Malta, Gibraltar and a few other minor countries, then England is the most densely populated country in Europe. Just saying

Thanks Gar👍
Corona Virus on 23:03 - May 11 with 1646 viewsDr_Winston

There are so many variables involved that the simplistic analysis is worse than no analysis at all.

Population density is a factor. Difference in recording requirements is a factor. Ethnic makeup of the nations involved is a factor. External travel is a factor. And many other things. Yet so many people are pouncing on one or two headline making numbers and pretending that's the whole story.

It's going to be impossible to form any kind of serious evaluation of the current crisis for a good 12-18 months. Maybe even more than that.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Corona Virus on 23:06 - May 11 with 1628 viewsSwanjaxs

3/4 of Upper Killay is populated by the Sais 😂

Live and let live I say 👍🏻

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Corona Virus on 23:14 - May 11 with 1604 viewsrockj

Corona Virus on 22:30 - May 11 by Humpty

Britain is the most densely populated country in Europe?

Since when?

Andrew bridgen

One of the Brexit Spartans

Getting any concerns my Brexit friends? Any at all?
Login to get fewer ads

Corona Virus on 23:22 - May 11 with 1590 viewsmajorraglan

Corona Virus on 23:14 - May 11 by rockj

Andrew bridgen

Rockj,

Question, have you posted on this forum under another name/guise?
[Post edited 11 May 2020 23:23]
Corona Virus on 23:44 - May 11 with 1557 viewsmonmouth

Corona Virus on 23:22 - May 11 by majorraglan

Rockj,

Of course mun, but with heavily disguised usernames.

[Post edited 11 May 2020 23:44]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Corona Virus on 23:45 - May 11 with 1551 viewsSwanjaxs

Corona Virus on 23:22 - May 11 by majorraglan

Rockj,

Of course he has 🙈

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Corona Virus on 23:54 - May 11 with 1529 viewsmajorraglan

Corona Virus on 23:45 - May 11 by Swanjaxs

Of course he has 🙈

Which other pseudo names?
Corona Virus on 23:59 - May 11 with 1517 viewsGaryjack

Corona Virus on 23:54 - May 11 by majorraglan

Which other pseudo names?

Started with Rockin_Jack i believe about 20 years ago. And has used every concoction of that username since. File under legend/cock. Take yer pick!
Corona Virus on 00:44 - May 12 with 1455 viewsHumpty

Aren't Holland and Belgium more densely populated?
Corona Virus on 00:52 - May 12 with 1444 viewsHumpty

Corona Virus on 00:44 - May 12 by Humpty

Just noticed you said England, not the UK.
Corona Virus on 01:03 - May 12 with 1437 viewsDJack

Corona Virus on 23:59 - May 11 by Garyjack

Started with Rockin_Jack i believe about 20 years ago. And has used every concoction of that username since. File under legend/cock. Take yer pick!

I'm not picking cock that's for sure...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Corona Virus on 01:22 - May 12 with 1416 viewsGlyn1

Corona Virus on 00:44 - May 12 by Humpty

Here are a series of colour coded maps about population density in countries.

http://statisticstimes.com/demographics/countries-by-population-density.php

I think they have one just for Europe but didn't find it.

The USA has an amazingly low population density which should help them in States such as Arizona, Oklahoma etc.

Just an idle question for someone with a calculator, if all of the world's population moved to the USA would its population density be above ours, or still be below?

UPDATE:
Here's one of their tables.

http://statisticstimes.com/demographics/european-countries-by-population.php

The Netherlands and Belgium are more densely populated than the UK (mainly because there aren't many people in large areas of Scotland), but Germany and especially France are lower than us.
[Post edited 12 May 2020 1:27]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Corona Virus on 02:28 - May 12 with 1389 viewscockneyswan

Not brutal enough, this government has been a shambles with the COVID death rates, and deprivations for the NHS, now watch how we will have a second wave because the economy is in meltdown. 🤬
Corona Virus on 08:05 - May 12 with 1261 viewsWarwickHunt

It’s also populated by more dense people than the rest of the European countries.
Corona Virus on 08:19 - May 12 with 1248 viewsKilkennyjack

Corona Virus on 08:05 - May 12 by WarwickHunt

It’s also populated by more dense people than the rest of the European countries.

👏👏

Full of people who won the war, when they were not even born.

They lost the peace though by leaving the EU.
Well done feckwits.

Beware of the Risen People

Corona Virus on 08:50 - May 12 with 1225 viewsmonmouth

Corona Virus on 08:05 - May 12 by WarwickHunt

That would be amusing, if it wasn't palpably, visibly and irritatingly true.

Corona Virus on 09:02 - May 12 with 1215 viewsPegojack

Corona Virus on 23:14 - May 11 by rockj

Andrew bridgen

The next disaster, waiting in the wings, that this shower of shyte Tory government is about to dump on the heads of the long suffering people of Britain.
Corona Virus on 09:11 - May 12 with 1198 viewsBest_loser

Bridgen is a tool

Out of his comfort zone if it's not about brexit
Corona Virus on 09:15 - May 12 with 1191 viewswaynekerr55

Corona Virus on 09:02 - May 12 by Pegojack

The next disaster, waiting in the wings, that this shower of shyte Tory government is about to dump on the heads of the long suffering people of Britain.

But they're following the science and that points to no deal as it's best for democracy,or something

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Corona Virus on 09:16 - May 12 with 1189 viewsmonmouth

Corona Virus on 09:02 - May 12 by Pegojack

Don't be a moaning Minnie, optimism is all you need. Where's your bullbog spirit that won us* the war.

*nothing to do with our allies and, particularly, millions of gallons of Russian blood.

The laughable thing about all this is that according to my Dad, Churchill was arguing very strongly and passionately indeed for closer European integration at the end of the war. Is that true? If so, why didn't Cameron and his Mk 1 morons use it? Speaking of which as we're on a downward spiral May and the Mk 2 morons were worse, and Johnson and Mk 3 worse still. Who's next off the production line? Jenprick?

By the sweet baby jesus the country will need Starmer to step up to the Oche.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024