Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper 04:18 - Mar 11 with 11394 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Like, for whatever reason, they think Coronavirus causes you to shit yourself to death?

Hand sanitizer. I get why that's hard to find now. But toilet paper? WTF? Apparently it's worth its size in gold, here in Texas right now. Even though nobody actually HAS Coronavirus other than the cruise ship victims who were sent to Brooke Army Medical Center in San Antonio for treatment.

Stay safe (and rational), my friends.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 04:58 - Mar 11 with 4594 viewsThebus

Only the snowflakes
In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 06:07 - Mar 11 with 4571 viewsThebus

A lot of what’s been reported by the media is made up crap.
I’ve witnessed no panicking whatsoever, life as usual.
The supermarkets are full of food etc.

If you are elderly (Warwick 😂) or have underlying health conditions take extra care etc, but for the rest of us just carry on.
In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 07:29 - Mar 11 with 4524 viewsCooperman

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 06:07 - Mar 11 by Thebus

If you are elderly (Warwick 😂) or have underlying health conditions take extra care etc, but for the rest of us just carry on.

Please forgive DGT, as we know he lives in a fantasy world.

It's not a case of just carrying on. If you have family or friends who have underlying health conditions then you are very much urged to take precautions in an effort not to spread the virus.

You must have been living under a rock not to notice the panic buying of toilet roll and other commodities. Whilst this behaviour may not have reached the outpost of the affluent Symonds Yat, it most certainly has in other areas.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 08:03 - Mar 11 with 4467 viewsbuilthjack

Keep your newspapers folks.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 08:24 - Mar 11 with 4448 viewscontroversial_jack

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 07:29 - Mar 11 by Cooperman

It's not a case of just carrying on. If you have family or friends who have underlying health conditions then you are very much urged to take precautions in an effort not to spread the virus.

You must have been living under a rock not to notice the panic buying of toilet roll and other commodities. Whilst this behaviour may not have reached the outpost of the affluent Symonds Yat, it most certainly has in other areas.

There's plenty of bog roll available in the shops
In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 08:28 - Mar 11 with 4447 viewsLohengrin

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 08:03 - Mar 11 by builthjack

Keep your newspapers folks.

I was up your neck of the woods on Sunday, fella’. Aberduhonw to be exact.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 09:36 - Mar 11 with 4381 viewslifelong

I bought a pack of 4 in Aldi’s yesterday.
In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 09:41 - Mar 11 with 4375 viewsEbo

My friend James lives in Cincinatti and his eldest son was born with a condition where he cannot walk or talk. A common cold can hospitalize him (it already has several times) and has to sleep with a ventilator. There is plenty to be worried about even if it's not for yourself.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Login to get fewer ads

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 10:02 - Mar 11 with 4348 viewsCatullus

I have a friend who works in Asda Llansamlet. I was in there this morning....I didn't buy toilet roll, pasta or hand sanitisern btw....and he told me they'd had people arguing over toilet roll. They've had to restock the shelves more often because it's been flying off apparently.

People can deny panic buying is happening but then why have supermarkets announced they are rationing some items?

The world has gone mad though. I had my usual delivery this morning, my filter coffee came with Hermes, she told me their depot was stacked high with toilet roll. I guess some people are more full of skit than others though I won't mention any names

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 10:32 - Mar 11 with 4324 viewsCooperman

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 08:24 - Mar 11 by controversial_jack

There's plenty of bog roll available in the shops

I will correct you. There was plenty of bog roll in the shops that you visited.

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 10:34 - Mar 11 with 4323 viewsCooperman

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 09:41 - Mar 11 by Ebo

My friend James lives in Cincinatti and his eldest son was born with a condition where he cannot walk or talk. A common cold can hospitalize him (it already has several times) and has to sleep with a ventilator. There is plenty to be worried about even if it's not for yourself.

A classic example of where 'I'm allright' isn't appropriate.

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 11:00 - Mar 11 with 4295 viewsThebus

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 07:29 - Mar 11 by Cooperman

And I know you live in a safe space and really need step out of it from time to time.
As I’ve already said, people who haven’t got the virus should carry on as usual or should everyone lock themselves away for 3 weeks.

Also if you are showing any possible symptoms, then take precautions.
If you have already got underlying health issues take precautions.

But please don’t panic. It’s ain’t doing you any good.
In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 11:15 - Mar 11 with 4277 viewsCooperman

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 11:00 - Mar 11 by Thebus

And I know you live in a safe space and really need step out of it from time to time.
As I’ve already said, people who haven’t got the virus should carry on as usual or should everyone lock themselves away for 3 weeks.

Also if you are showing any possible symptoms, then take precautions.
If you have already got underlying health issues take precautions.

But please don’t panic. It’s ain’t doing you any good.

How do you know you haven't got the virus?

And how is your USA trip looking? Are you still going, where are you going to?

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 11:43 - Mar 11 with 4250 viewsItchySphincter

Shame you didn’t get a hiding in that boxing match you shat out of.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 11:56 - Mar 11 with 4236 viewsWarwickHunt

Still young and fit enough to give you a boxing lesson - oops, forgot! You're a massive gobby shithouse aren't you.

As you were, Benny.
In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 12:02 - Mar 11 with 4222 viewswhiterock

Not sure where the toilet roll thingy came from but there might be a shortage as its made in China, like many things, the hand sanitiser is OK but doesn't come close to washing your hands thoroughly.
In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 12:16 - Mar 11 with 4204 viewsLohengrin

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 12:02 - Mar 11 by whiterock

Not sure where the toilet roll thingy came from but there might be a shortage as its made in China, like many things, the hand sanitiser is OK but doesn't come close to washing your hands thoroughly.

According to LBC yesterday the whole charade started in Australia after an image of what turned out to be two pub landlords queuing at a wholesaler’s till with trolleys piled high with loo roll as they took advantage of a special offer was posted on Twitter.

That image went around the world in 24 hours with the result we’re sat here talking about.

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 12:26 - Mar 11 with 4186 viewsNeathJack

To the OP: You say that no one in Texas has corona virus. How can you possibly know when so few people have been tested, and even fewer have had their results?

Edit: A quick search shows that there are actually quite a few confirmed cases in Texas unlike what the OP seems to think.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?source=hp&ei=XdtoXqH4HMK5kwWirbi4Ag&q=coronaviru
[Post edited 11 Mar 2020 12:39]
In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 12:27 - Mar 11 with 4185 viewswhiterock

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 12:16 - Mar 11 by Lohengrin

According to LBC yesterday the whole charade started in Australia after an image of what turned out to be two pub landlords queuing at a wholesaler’s till with trolleys piled high with loo roll as they took advantage of a special offer was posted on Twitter.

That image went around the world in 24 hours with the result we’re sat here talking about.

People are still blaźe about a virus that may come to nothing but could be something, we just don't know.
Washing hands thoroughly and using a tissue once is the advice, sanitisers are OK but you can't beat a good old scrub.
In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 12:43 - Mar 11 with 4141 viewsswanforthemoney

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 12:27 - Mar 11 by whiterock

People are still blaźe about a virus that may come to nothing but could be something, we just don't know.
Washing hands thoroughly and using a tissue once is the advice, sanitisers are OK but you can't beat a good old scrub.

correction, last word should read 'scrubber'

I stand in the North Stand

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 12:50 - Mar 11 with 4133 viewsLohengrin

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 12:27 - Mar 11 by whiterock

Cleanliness is a given for most, virus or no virus.

Blasé? Not really. Keep an eye on the news as it unfolds and use your head. Panicking has never made any situation better, and that’s not who we are.

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 12:53 - Mar 11 with 4131 viewsNeath_Jack

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 12:02 - Mar 11 by whiterock

Bog roll is made in Briton Ferry / Baglan and Maesteg.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 12:58 - Mar 11 with 4126 viewsLohengrin

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 12:53 - Mar 11 by Neath_Jack

Bog roll is made in Briton Ferry / Baglan and Maesteg.

I wonder what sadists made that grey, tracing paper loo roll that used to torment us kids at school in the ‘70s?

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 13:21 - Mar 11 with 4095 viewsWxmJax

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 12:58 - Mar 11 by Lohengrin

I wonder what sadists made that grey, tracing paper loo roll that used to torment us kids at school in the ‘70s?

Are you thinking of Izal ? It never cleaned your bum, just used to spread the poo around, apparently. You only went once.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 13:21 - Mar 11 with 4094 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 12:58 - Mar 11 by Lohengrin

Ah the good old IZAL medicated!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/223942346136?chn=ps&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=710-134428-

Still available for those who thought those were the good old days!
[Post edited 11 Mar 2020 13:25]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024