Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many toilet rolls do you currently have in your house? 18:01 - Mar 11 with 3255 viewsJackfath

How many toilet rolls do you currently have in your house?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

How many toilet rolls do you currently have in your house? on 20:53 - Mar 11 with 3180 viewsjack2jack

One, sorted
How many toilet rolls do you currently have in your house? on 20:58 - Mar 11 with 3166 viewsSwanjaxs

Panic buying in Tycoch has rendered the co-op bereft of bog roll 😣

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

How many toilet rolls do you currently have in your house? on 21:01 - Mar 11 with 3141 viewsjack2jack

How many toilet rolls do you currently have in your house? on 20:58 - Mar 11 by Swanjaxs

Panic buying in Tycoch has rendered the co-op bereft of bog roll 😣

Pop round to ours mate, we've got loads😂
A friend in need and all that👍
How many toilet rolls do you currently have in your house? on 22:43 - Mar 11 with 3055 viewsCooperman

Who are the three with 45+ toilet rolls?

Come on, own up.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

How many toilet rolls do you currently have in your house? on 23:04 - Mar 11 with 3037 viewscmajack

How many toilet rolls do you currently have in your house? on 22:43 - Mar 11 by Cooperman

Who are the three with 45+ toilet rolls?

Come on, own up.

Me. Only go to Aldi to buy my toilet rolls so buy 2 packs of 24 at a time. Always have bought them like that, and nothing to do with stock piling.
How many toilet rolls do you currently have in your house? on 06:11 - Mar 12 with 2938 viewsWhiterockin

TBH I haven't got a clue. I just go to the toilet and there is always one on the holder.
How many toilet rolls do you currently have in your house? on 08:07 - Mar 12 with 2885 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

How many toilet rolls do you currently have in your house? on 06:11 - Mar 12 by Whiterockin

TBH I haven't got a clue. I just go to the toilet and there is always one on the holder.

Ask your butler?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

How many toilet rolls do you currently have in your house? on 08:52 - Mar 12 with 2866 viewsWxmJax

How many toilet rolls do you currently have in your house? on 06:11 - Mar 12 by Whiterockin

The stuff in our house felt like cardboard, not great but I managed to cope.
Turns out that nobody had changed the roll.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Login to get fewer ads

How many toilet rolls do you currently have in your house? on 10:54 - Mar 12 with 2822 viewsdameedna

Normally between 24 and 48.
Currently down to about 30 and planning next purchase of 24.
We have eight in our house.
I heard 150 Italians have perished.
How many toilet rolls do you currently have in your house? on 12:26 - Mar 12 with 2802 viewsFireboy2

To fathy.

Fvck off you nosey tvvat.
How many toilet rolls do you currently have in your house? on 16:21 - Mar 12 with 2738 viewsJackfath

How many toilet rolls do you currently have in your house? on 12:26 - Mar 12 by Fireboy2

To fathy.

Fvck off you nosey tvvat.

Oh look out the fun police have arrived.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

How many toilet rolls do you currently have in your house? on 16:41 - Mar 12 with 2720 viewslifelong

As well as toilets rolls, all tinned food sold out today in Tesco Llanelli. 😲
How many toilet rolls do you currently have in your house? on 17:50 - Mar 12 with 2686 viewsFireboy2

How many toilet rolls do you currently have in your house? on 16:21 - Mar 12 by Jackfath

Oh look out the fun police have arrived.

Well it's a personal issue isn't it.
How many toilet rolls do you currently have in your house? on 17:53 - Mar 12 with 2683 viewsJackfath

How many toilet rolls do you currently have in your house? on 17:50 - Mar 12 by Fireboy2

Aren't all the postings people make personal issues? I'm not getting your point my friend.

How many toilet rolls do you currently have in your house? on 18:42 - Mar 12 with 2650 viewsCooperman

20% of the people possess 80% of the toilet roll.
Vilfredo Pareto, 1920.

It turns out that he was correct.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

How many toilet rolls do you currently have in your house? on 19:28 - Mar 12 with 2606 viewsLeonWasGod

Just asked the missus to count them. She says 36, but I can’t tell you if there’s anyway of people tracking down where we live. I don’t think she was joking.
How many toilet rolls do you currently have in your house? on 20:43 - Mar 12 with 2547 viewsWarwickHunt

How many toilet rolls do you currently have in your house? on 17:50 - Mar 12 by Fireboy2

Personal tissue.
How many toilet rolls do you currently have in your house? on 20:49 - Mar 12 with 2530 viewsFireboy2

How many toilet rolls do you currently have in your house? on 17:53 - Mar 12 by Jackfath

Aren't all the postings people make personal issues? I'm not getting your point my friend.

My point was that imo it was a personal question.

My friend
How many toilet rolls do you currently have in your house? on 21:53 - Mar 12 with 2491 viewsdameedna

How many toilet rolls do you currently have in your house? on 19:28 - Mar 12 by LeonWasGod

Just asked the missus to count them. She says 36, but I can’t tell you if there’s anyway of people tracking down where we live. I don’t think she was joking.

36. Good stock. How many people do they support? I am using less sheets.
How many toilet rolls do you currently have in your house? on 23:51 - Mar 12 with 2456 viewsDJack

How many toilet rolls do you currently have in your house? on 21:53 - Mar 12 by dameedna

What, just Wuhan sheet a day!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

How many toilet rolls do you currently have in your house? on 23:54 - Mar 12 with 2453 viewsLeonWasGod

How many toilet rolls do you currently have in your house? on 21:53 - Mar 12 by dameedna

Just me, but I've got a huge arse.

(4, we just buy those huge packs every once in a while - we're well stocked for a while I reckon)
How many toilet rolls do you currently have in your house? on 07:36 - Mar 13 with 2411 viewsJackfath

How many toilet rolls do you currently have in your house? on 20:49 - Mar 12 by Fireboy2

My point was that imo it was a personal question.

My friend

Only to someone who is clearly trying to make a spurious point in order to impress the Jackfath obsessed collective, my friend.

How many toilet rolls do you currently have in your house? on 07:39 - Mar 13 with 2408 viewsFireboy2

How many toilet rolls do you currently have in your house? on 07:36 - Mar 13 by Jackfath

Only to someone who is clearly trying to make a spurious point in order to impress the Jackfath obsessed collective, my friend.

Whatever
[Post edited 13 Mar 2020 9:12]
How many toilet rolls do you currently have in your house? on 08:27 - Mar 13 with 2390 viewsjacktar

This post is a load of sheet!

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

How many toilet rolls do you currently have in your house? on 09:14 - Mar 13 with 2369 viewsLeonWasGod

How many toilet rolls do you currently have in your house? on 08:27 - Mar 13 by jacktar

This post is a load of sheet!

They're on a roll mun
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024