Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City legend Michu makes Aston Villa transfer admission ... 12:41 - Mar 12 with 1781 viewstheloneranger

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/michu-swansea-city-as

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Swansea City legend Michu makes Aston Villa transfer admission ... on 12:46 - Mar 12 with 1764 viewsLeonWasGod

Still faking an injury to secure a move I see
Swansea City legend Michu makes Aston Villa transfer admission ... on 13:42 - Mar 12 with 1626 viewshobo

Absolute legend
Swansea City legend Michu makes Aston Villa transfer admission ... on 17:49 - Mar 12 with 1375 viewsGeoffThom

Swansea City legend Michu makes Aston Villa transfer admission ... on 12:46 - Mar 12 by LeonWasGod

Still faking an injury to secure a move I see

Shut it he's a Jack through and through 😁😁😁
Swansea City legend Michu makes Aston Villa transfer admission ... on 18:45 - Mar 12 with 1293 viewsCooperman

Great honesty and maturity from one of the best ever to pull on the white jersey.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Swansea City legend Michu makes Aston Villa transfer admission ... on 19:00 - Mar 12 with 1259 viewsNotLoyal

His honesty is refreshing but his mentall health was, always under question, rightly or wrongly. Loved him as a player but as ever legend's, are working nights in your local hospitals saving lives, not kicking footballs.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea City legend Michu makes Aston Villa transfer admission ... on 19:13 - Mar 12 with 1233 viewsDarran

Fuçk him he didn’t want to play for us.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea City legend Michu makes Aston Villa transfer admission ... on 19:33 - Mar 12 with 1188 viewsLeonWasGod

Swansea City legend Michu makes Aston Villa transfer admission ... on 19:00 - Mar 12 by NotLoyal

His honesty is refreshing but his mentall health was, always under question, rightly or wrongly. Loved him as a player but as ever legend's, are working nights in your local hospitals saving lives, not kicking footballs.

Under question by the sorts of people who believe conspiracy theories
Swansea City legend Michu makes Aston Villa transfer admission ... on 19:39 - Mar 12 with 1171 viewsairedale

Could still do a job.
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City legend Michu makes Aston Villa transfer admission ... on 20:15 - Mar 12 with 1114 viewsGaryjack

Swansea City legend Michu makes Aston Villa transfer admission ... on 19:13 - Mar 12 by Darran

Fuçk him he didn’t want to play for us.

I'm a bit sketchy with the details, but didn't he fail to turn up for pre season training?
Swansea City legend Michu makes Aston Villa transfer admission ... on 20:30 - Mar 12 with 1083 viewsDarran

Swansea City legend Michu makes Aston Villa transfer admission ... on 20:15 - Mar 12 by Garyjack

I'm a bit sketchy with the details, but didn't he fail to turn up for pre season training?

I can’t remember the full details Gar but I’m sure he stayed behind when we went to a training camp in the States.

Swansea City legend Michu makes Aston Villa transfer admission ... on 20:39 - Mar 12 with 1058 viewsGaryjack

Swansea City legend Michu makes Aston Villa transfer admission ... on 20:30 - Mar 12 by Darran

I can’t remember the full details Gar but I’m sure he stayed behind when we went to a training camp in the States.

From memory, he returned to the club for light training very late, and next minute he was off to Napoli. The only reason he talks about Swansea now, is because now his career is over, he knows his high was with us. But yeah, at the time he wanted out.
Swansea City legend Michu makes Aston Villa transfer admission ... on 20:41 - Mar 12 with 1052 viewsDarran

Swansea City legend Michu makes Aston Villa transfer admission ... on 20:39 - Mar 12 by Garyjack

From memory, he returned to the club for light training very late, and next minute he was off to Napoli. The only reason he talks about Swansea now, is because now his career is over, he knows his high was with us. But yeah, at the time he wanted out.

Spot on.

Swansea City legend Michu makes Aston Villa transfer admission ... on 21:22 - Mar 12 with 997 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City legend Michu makes Aston Villa transfer admission ... on 19:00 - Mar 12 by NotLoyal

In pure footballing terms, as this is a football board , he’s a total legend. Up there with Ivor , Tosh and the rest

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swansea City legend Michu makes Aston Villa transfer admission ... on 21:35 - Mar 12 with 950 viewsSwanjaxs

Swansea City legend Michu makes Aston Villa transfer admission ... on 20:39 - Mar 12 by Garyjack

This is correct.

In fact, on the day the squad flew out to the States for the pre-season tour, he posted a picture of himself on Facebook sunbathing on a beach in Ibiza...
[Post edited 12 Mar 2020 21:38]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Swansea City legend Michu makes Aston Villa transfer admission ... on 21:48 - Mar 12 with 915 views1462jack

Swansea City legend Michu makes Aston Villa transfer admission ... on 20:41 - Mar 12 by Darran

Spot on.

Garry monk was manager then so probably not as clear cut as you make it Darran
Swansea City legend Michu makes Aston Villa transfer admission ... on 22:39 - Mar 12 with 853 viewsCatullus

Swansea City legend Michu makes Aston Villa transfer admission ... on 21:22 - Mar 12 by Brynmill_Jack

In pure footballing terms, as this is a football board , he’s a total legend. Up there with Ivor , Tosh and the rest

Behave mun, you have to do a lot more to deserve legendary status. Curt, Leon, Trunds, Robbie, Allchurch, they are legends.

Putting Michu alongside them is wrong. True legends do not pull stunts like Michu did, as mentioned above.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Swansea City legend Michu makes Aston Villa transfer admission ... on 22:45 - Mar 12 with 846 viewsDarran

Swansea City legend Michu makes Aston Villa transfer admission ... on 22:39 - Mar 12 by Catullus

Behave mun, you have to do a lot more to deserve legendary status. Curt, Leon, Trunds, Robbie, Allchurch, they are legends.

Putting Michu alongside them is wrong. True legends do not pull stunts like Michu did, as mentioned above.

I don’t know why anyone replies to the fuçking idiot.

Swansea City legend Michu makes Aston Villa transfer admission ... on 22:52 - Mar 12 with 834 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City legend Michu makes Aston Villa transfer admission ... on 22:45 - Mar 12 by Darran

Who the f*ck are you??

Swansea City legend Michu makes Aston Villa transfer admission ... on 22:55 - Mar 12 with 829 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City legend Michu makes Aston Villa transfer admission ... on 22:39 - Mar 12 by Catullus

Of course they are legends. In mitigation Michu did damage at the highest level and helped win the clubs first ever major trophy.

If idiots can’t see this then they’re going to die of terminal thickness.

Swansea City legend Michu makes Aston Villa transfer admission ... on 08:33 - Mar 13 with 679 viewsdickythorpe

One of our all time greats.
Swansea City legend Michu makes Aston Villa transfer admission ... on 11:22 - Mar 13 with 603 viewsCatullus

Swansea City legend Michu makes Aston Villa transfer admission ... on 22:45 - Mar 12 by Darran

I can tell you why I do it Dar, partly because I try to reply to the post not the poster and partly because I am also a feckin idiot

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024