Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cheltenham races clearly an experiment 13:34 - Mar 13 with 766 viewsNotLoyal

Govt need mass infection to start working on cures and to monitor the affects on people, what better way than to infect Irish race goers and watch the fall out on another island.
Perfect.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cheltenham races clearly an experiment on 19:23 - Mar 13 with 684 viewsNortbankboy

Lol,won't the first time the British experimented on other people
Cheltenham races clearly an experiment on 19:25 - Mar 13 with 678 viewsGlyn1

Please stop the satire and delete this. It's hilarious but some idiots will believe it.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Cheltenham races clearly an experiment on 04:07 - Mar 14 with 614 viewsNotLoyal

Cheltenham races clearly an experiment on 19:25 - Mar 13 by Glyn1

Please stop the satire and delete this. It's hilarious but some idiots will believe it.

I'm afraid humour is a wonderful thing, but not as wonderful as the fcking assholes who glory in watching horses race and die for fun.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cheltenham races clearly an experiment on 07:55 - Mar 14 with 557 viewsThebus

Cheltenham races clearly an experiment on 04:07 - Mar 14 by NotLoyal

I'm afraid humour is a wonderful thing, but not as wonderful as the fcking assholes who glory in watching horses race and die for fun.

Humour is definitely a wonderful thing, especially dark honour, but come on these horses are very well looked after.

Personally I cannot stand horse racing, but know a few people who keep horses and as I’ve already said they are very well looked after.
Cheltenham races clearly an experiment on 08:02 - Mar 14 with 551 viewsItchySphincter

There’s something in the OP. The herd immunity theory is worth considering as the reason why things in this country appear to be getting shut down at a slower pace than in others. If more people can get it at a controlled pace less people will actually die of it and the peak will be more manageable.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024