Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gambling addictions - improved by coronavirus? 17:59 - Mar 18 with 1588 viewsdunvantjack100

There aren’t many positives to have come from this virus. However, many people are getting a well needed break from gambling with so much sport being cancelled, including myself.

Has anyone else felt that this break is helping them? With the potential for there to be no sport for such a long time I believe it could really help people get out of the gambling mindset.

Gambling addictions - improved by coronavirus? on 18:06 - Mar 18 with 1575 viewsGaryjack

Bet you it wont.
Gambling addictions - improved by coronavirus? on 18:06 - Mar 18 with 1570 viewshobo

Lots of table tennis on. Get involved
Gambling addictions - improved by coronavirus? on 18:07 - Mar 18 with 1564 viewsSgorioFruit

speak for yourself, made £32 on the Nigerian football today

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Gambling addictions - improved by coronavirus? on 18:18 - Mar 18 with 1530 viewssainthelens

Gambling addictions - improved by coronavirus? on 18:07 - Mar 18 by SgorioFruit

speak for yourself, made £32 on the Nigerian football today

You'll be entering their lottery next.

I reccomend you do, I've won it, just waiting for my cheque to come through.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2020 18:31]
Gambling addictions - improved by coronavirus? on 20:09 - Mar 18 with 1451 viewsjack2jack

Gambling addictions - improved by coronavirus? on 18:06 - Mar 18 by Garyjack

Bet you it wont.

Tenner says it will😁
Gambling addictions - improved by coronavirus? on 05:58 - Mar 19 with 1357 viewsGlastonbury

True but a gambler will always find things to get on. The money burns a hole and the online roulette etc will be their escape.
Gambling addictions - improved by coronavirus? on 06:04 - Mar 19 with 1355 viewsGlastonbury

Have look on Oddschecker 1st pic is online roulette wheel offering bonuses didn't have that other day
Gambling addictions - improved by coronavirus? on 16:33 - Mar 19 with 1257 viewspikeypaul

With punters staying indoors,those who have shunned the online route in favour of the high street mug shops are now virtually forced to open online accounts to carry on their addiction,will they go back when they realise the value and convenience of online?

Yes the die hard older mug punters may return, but a lot will see how much better value online is, who knows some may even discover virtually 100% books at the exchanges.

I foresee a huge amount of the mug shops closing in the next 2 years.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Login to get fewer ads

Gambling addictions - improved by coronavirus? on 16:46 - Mar 19 with 1239 viewstaffpunk

Definitely the only good thing that will come out of the Virus for me. I don't gamble on-line, so will save me a lot of cash. I might not even go back to it, had a year off a while back, could go longer this time!

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Gambling addictions - improved by coronavirus? on 20:26 - Apr 24 with 1056 viewsdunvantjack100

Haven’t placed a bet since the last premier league game on March 9th, after having bet daily all season.

I hope that others who have struggled with gambling are also enjoying the break.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024