Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER 20:18 - Mar 18 with 22634 viewsPhil_S

It is at times like this that communities club together.

Many people that post on here will have their own businesses hit by what is happening out there.

if your business has been hit by tough times then please feel free to advertise it on this thread or ask for help to see if there is anything that others can do.

I'm not sure that it will provide a solution for everyone but if it makes a difference for even one person then this thread is worthwhile

This post has been edited by an administrator
Can we help each other on 20:30 - Mar 18 with 14977 viewsCooperman

Great thread idea, Phil.

I'm going to need a painter and decorator, general tradesman for some jobs around the house that I haven't got the time or head for, and am more than happy to shop local.

Off you go...

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Can we help each other on 20:30 - Mar 18 with 14976 viewsCooperman

And sticky this one as well.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Can we help each other on 22:05 - Mar 18 with 14829 viewsGaryjack

Can we help each other on 20:30 - Mar 18 by Cooperman

And sticky this one as well.

And strictly keep on topic. I may need help from this thread in the coming weeks.
As well as many others possibly.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2020 22:10]
PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER on 22:36 - Mar 18 with 14776 viewssainthelens

On a serious note, as I'm semi retired with time on my hands, if anyone on here needs any help regarding transport/collection of anything....gimme a shout.
If yer names Benny I won't respond.
PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER on 22:38 - Mar 18 with 14770 viewsdickythorpe

However stupid, irrelevant you may think your needs/wants are POST IT HERE

TOGETHER STRONGER
PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER on 23:07 - Mar 18 with 14737 viewsbuilthjack

PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER on 22:36 - Mar 18 by sainthelens

On a serious note, as I'm semi retired with time on my hands, if anyone on here needs any help regarding transport/collection of anything....gimme a shout.
If yer names Benny I won't respond.

Can you bring me a pack of bog roll please

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER on 23:14 - Mar 18 with 14733 viewssainthelens

PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER on 23:07 - Mar 18 by builthjack

Can you bring me a pack of bog roll please

My advice would be to go into any pub/restaurant toilet by Friday and take one.
But seeing as you asked nicely builthy....of course. Luxury quilted suit you ?
PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER on 23:16 - Mar 18 with 14731 viewsbuilthjack

PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER on 23:14 - Mar 18 by sainthelens

My advice would be to go into any pub/restaurant toilet by Friday and take one.
But seeing as you asked nicely builthy....of course. Luxury quilted suit you ?

Of course. 4 ply.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER on 23:40 - Mar 18 with 14724 viewsNotLoyal

Bloody hell Phil, I suggested this a week ago, are you Boris 😂

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER on 01:23 - Mar 19 with 14689 viewsSTID2017

Plasterer wanted.
Three ceilings and a wall.
Swansea.
PM me.
Thanks

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER on 10:15 - Mar 19 with 14547 viewsKGriz16

Would like to help any business affected by this.
PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER on 18:07 - Mar 20 with 14133 viewsDan_Swan

I've recently started working in Business Rates, I expect that it'll be a busy time for us. But should anyone have any questions relating to this side of things for Welsh businesses specifically let me know.

Best wishes to everyone on PS!

Still following Dr's orders!

PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER on 18:35 - Mar 20 with 14121 viewsdickythorpe

I'm in Carmarthen Town......if I can help anyone with getting hold of food, drink let me know.

Keep our spirits up now, keep talking.
PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER on 18:38 - Mar 20 with 14119 viewssainthelens

PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER on 18:35 - Mar 20 by dickythorpe

I'm in Carmarthen Town......if I can help anyone with getting hold of food, drink let me know.

Keep our spirits up now, keep talking.

Nip out and grab me a nice Chardonnay dicky, I'm in the middle of Peaky Blinders.
PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER on 20:20 - Mar 20 with 14083 viewsdickythorpe

PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER on 18:38 - Mar 20 by sainthelens

Nip out and grab me a nice Chardonnay dicky, I'm in the middle of Peaky Blinders.

Where in Carmarthen Town are you?
PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER on 20:50 - Mar 20 with 14074 viewssainthelens

PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER on 20:20 - Mar 20 by dickythorpe

Where in Carmarthen Town are you?

Sketty, not far.
Hurry up,my glass is empty.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2020 20:51]
PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER on 22:28 - Mar 20 with 14031 viewsdickythorpe

PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER on 20:50 - Mar 20 by sainthelens

Sketty, not far.
Hurry up,my glass is empty.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2020 20:51]

I fancy a walk, see you may Day
PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER on 00:22 - Mar 21 with 13992 viewsSTID2017

PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER on 01:23 - Mar 19 by STID2017

Plasterer wanted.
Three ceilings and a wall.
Swansea.
PM me.
Thanks

All the plasterers and general builders that must be on here and not one response.
Sad (or maybe not, if hopefully they are all extremely busy)
Anyway if anyone can recommend a good plasterer please let me know

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER on 01:37 - Mar 21 with 13971 viewsDJack

PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER on 00:22 - Mar 21 by STID2017

All the plasterers and general builders that must be on here and not one response.

...They were getting plastered before the midnight shutdown.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER on 11:33 - Mar 21 with 13894 viewsProfessor

Can't offer a service but if anyone has kids home schooling and wants any support for science GCSE or Biology A level I am happy to help.
PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER on 12:29 - Mar 21 with 13876 viewsDarran

If anyone’s going shopping in the Neath area I need a chicken portion.

I’d be over the moon if you could pick me up a leg.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER on 13:10 - Mar 21 with 13863 viewsFireboy2

PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER on 00:22 - Mar 21 by STID2017

Shame G but I know several good reliable plasterers.

I dont think they would travel 250 miles though.
PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER on 16:50 - Mar 21 with 13813 viewsGlastonbury

I'm in Nigeria if people would like me to send them some money please send a pic of ur Debit Card ( back and front ) £1000 to 1st 10 that send 😉
PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER on 20:29 - Mar 21 with 13766 viewsTNT

PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER on 12:29 - Mar 21 by Darran

If anyone’s going shopping in the Neath area I need a chicken portion.

I’d be over the moon if you could pick me up a leg.

Asked the pretty girl in the chippy for, 'Chicken legs open, please'.

Didn't get you a chicken portion, though, sorry.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER on 14:15 - Mar 22 with 13626 viewsGlyn1

Lots of great posts here that made me laugh.

Yesterday I read a BBC article about someone setting up a website for people who wanted to "Shop Local". Did anyone else read it or have a link for it?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024