Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER 20:18 - Mar 18 with 22358 viewsPhil_S

It is at times like this that communities club together.

Many people that post on here will have their own businesses hit by what is happening out there.

if your business has been hit by tough times then please feel free to advertise it on this thread or ask for help to see if there is anything that others can do.

I'm not sure that it will provide a solution for everyone but if it makes a difference for even one person then this thread is worthwhile

This post has been edited by an administrator
PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER on 10:47 - Mar 24 with 7589 viewsEbo

I'm not living in Swansea (although I do work there) but I have a car and if anyone needs anything in the Aberdare area then please give me a nudge if you need something from the shop or a letter posted.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER on 21:03 - Mar 24 with 7465 viewspencoedjack

PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER on 10:47 - Mar 24 by Ebo

I'm not living in Swansea (although I do work there) but I have a car and if anyone needs anything in the Aberdare area then please give me a nudge if you need something from the shop or a letter posted.

Ditto anyone in Bridgend area 👍
PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER on 15:52 - Mar 26 with 7010 viewsJackfath

Anyone know of any skip companies that are still operating?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER on 16:11 - Mar 26 with 7002 viewsjack2jack

PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER on 15:52 - Mar 26 by Jackfath

Nope, best ring around, they probably have their own arrangements under the current circumstances.
PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER on 16:13 - Mar 26 with 7000 viewsjack2jack

Just as a heads up for those not aware, but Tesco's Llansamlet are operating a queue system to enter the shop ,so be aware that it may take you longer than you thought.
PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER on 17:57 - Mar 26 with 6986 viewssainthelens

PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER on 16:13 - Mar 26 by jack2jack

Just as a heads up for those not aware, but Tesco's Llansamlet are operating a queue system to enter the shop ,so be aware that it may take you longer than you thought.

Tesco in sketty have now done the same. All very organised.
PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER on 18:43 - Mar 26 with 6972 viewssainthelens

PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER on 15:52 - Mar 26 by Jackfath

Talking rubbish again.
PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER on 19:28 - Mar 30 with 6412 viewsswan1970

Hi
I need some welding done to the sills on my car. Work needs to be done to pass the MOT. I am aware that the MOT date has been extended by 6 months but would like to get the work done professionally anyway.
Can anyone help or recommend a good company that won’t rip me off?
Cheers
Andrew
Login to get fewer ads

PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER on 22:13 - Apr 5 with 5245 viewsTheAlpineShrew

When this is all over, I really need a quote from a builder, if anyone can point me in direction of a reliable one.
PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER on 02:38 - Apr 6 with 5192 viewsDJack

PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER on 22:13 - Apr 5 by TheAlpineShrew

When this is all over, I really need a quote from a builder, if anyone can point me in direction of a reliable one.

" if anyone can point me in direction of a reliable one."

The tooth fairy.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER on 18:33 - Apr 11 with 4322 viewsJackfath

Does anyone know of any farmers or similar who deliver topsoil?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER on 19:42 - Apr 11 with 4304 viewsSwanjaxs

PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER on 22:13 - Apr 5 by TheAlpineShrew

If it's a problem with your roof try Cartwright roofing mate...

Highly recommended 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER on 08:05 - Apr 13 with 4075 viewsBrynmill_Jack

PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER on 12:29 - Mar 21 by Darran

If anyone’s going shopping in the Neath area I need a chicken portion.

I’d be over the moon if you could pick me up a leg.

And a wing.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER on 08:06 - Apr 13 with 4072 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Anyway and gardeners with petrol chainsaws out there? Need some branches cut back. Big job

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER on 16:06 - May 15 with 1623 viewsmonmouth

PLANET SWANS COMMUNITY - SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER on 19:42 - Apr 11 by Swanjaxs

If it's a problem with your roof try Cartwright roofing mate...

Highly recommended 👍

🤣🤣🤣 Never fails, no matter how often I’ve seen it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024