Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thank you Cuba 11:47 - Mar 19 with 992 viewsladyjack

Thank you Cuba, I had family on board and they are eager to get get home to be among family and friends.
Thank you Cuba on 12:06 - Mar 19 with 966 viewsstevethejack

Lovely country & lovely people.

Cuba has one of the best healthcare systems in the world.
Thank you Cuba on 13:10 - Mar 19 with 927 viewsPegojack

Trump has reversed the detente measures introduced towards Cuba by Obama and is slowly starving the population by draconian oil sanctions, which means drastic fuel shortages, which means no diesel for tractors, which means less food being grown and farmers having to plough with oxen. Read about it in the Guardian.
I hope the orange faced cwnt catches corona virus soon, or chokes on a burger.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2020 17:12]
Thank you Cuba on 17:03 - Mar 19 with 825 viewsJack59

Thank you Cuba on 12:06 - Mar 19 by stevethejack

Lovely country & lovely people.

Cuba has one of the best healthcare systems in the world.

Indeed, a fabulous place with intelligent resourceful people.
Thank you Cuba on 17:41 - Mar 19 with 791 viewsLohengrin

Thank you Cuba on 17:03 - Mar 19 by Jack59

Indeed, a fabulous place with intelligent resourceful people.

Are they still putting homosexuals into concentration camps or have they given that up for Lent?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Thank you Cuba on 17:44 - Mar 19 with 782 viewshobo

Wonderful country! Praise Cuba
Thank you Cuba on 18:51 - Mar 19 with 742 viewsPegojack

Thank you Cuba on 17:41 - Mar 19 by Lohengrin

Are they still putting homosexuals into concentration camps or have they given that up for Lent?

Are they still sending practising homosexuals to prison in that European country, what's it called now, oh yes Great Britain.
It has been legal to be homosexual in Cuba since 1979 and it is illegal in the county to discriminate against anyone on the basis of sexual orientation.
Try and get your anti communist propaganda a bit more up to date, Loh.
If you want to highlight anti gay attitudes, maybe you ought to turn your attention to the Great Orange Faced Buffoon a few hundred miles north.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2020 18:54]
Thank you Cuba on 19:35 - Mar 19 with 703 viewsGlyn1

Thank you Cuba on 18:51 - Mar 19 by Pegojack

Are they still sending practising homosexuals to prison in that European country, what's it called now, oh yes Great Britain.
It has been legal to be homosexual in Cuba since 1979 and it is illegal in the county to discriminate against anyone on the basis of sexual orientation.
If you want to highlight anti gay attitudes, maybe you ought to turn your attention to the Great Orange Faced Buffoon a few hundred miles north.

Could I call their government #### and vote them out of office?

Because if not they are scum as is everyone who defends them. (Speaking as a paid-up Labour Party member.)

You're a good guy but you need to sort out your priorities.

The UK sending gays to prison in 2020? Please explain.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2020 19:36]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Thank you Cuba on 20:01 - Mar 19 with 668 viewsladyjack

Family members now home and isolating and very thankful to Cuba.
Login to get fewer ads

Thank you Cuba on 20:23 - Mar 19 with 648 viewsGaryjack

Thank you Cuba on 18:51 - Mar 19 by Pegojack

"Are they still sending practising homosexuals to prison in that European country, what's it called now, oh yes Great Britain."

What?
[Post edited 19 Mar 2020 20:24]
Thank you Cuba on 20:27 - Mar 19 with 636 viewsDarran

Thank you Cuba on 20:23 - Mar 19 by Garyjack

"Are they still sending practising homosexuals to prison in that European country, what's it called now, oh yes Great Britain."

What?

Exactly,Great Britain isn’t a country ffs.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Thank you Cuba on 08:13 - Mar 20 with 546 viewsPegojack

Thank you Cuba on 20:23 - Mar 19 by Garyjack

What?

Loh was talking about Cuba sending gays to labour camps, which did happen in the sixties. I'm pointing out that the UK did something similar in the same time period.

Keep up, Sunshine.
Thank you Cuba on 08:36 - Mar 20 with 526 viewsPegojack

Thank you Cuba on 19:35 - Mar 19 by Glyn1

Could I call their government #### and vote them out of office?

Because if not they are scum as is everyone who defends them. (Speaking as a paid-up Labour Party member.)

You're a good guy but you need to sort out your priorities.

The UK sending gays to prison in 2020? Please explain.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2020 19:36]

In my post I pointed out that Trump is trying to starve the Cuban population and I pointed out that Loh's characterisation of official persecution of gays was way out of date.
I don't support their political system, but everything is relative. Cuba is the only country in Latin America to have eradicated hunger (despite Trump's efforts), it has good education and healthcare.
So you support Trump's efforts to starve out Cuban men, women and children then, do you Glyn? As far as I'm aware, that's not official Labour Party policy.
Thank you Cuba on 19:46 - Mar 20 with 449 viewsGaryjack

Thank you Cuba on 08:13 - Mar 20 by Pegojack

Loh was talking about Cuba sending gays to labour camps, which did happen in the sixties. I'm pointing out that the UK did something similar in the same time period.

Keep up, Sunshine.

Keep up sunshine? I'm surprised at you being so patronising!

But thanks for educating me on the subject. I didn't realise that homosexuals were sent to labour camps in this country prior to 1967! I always believed that the maximum sentence was 2 years in prison, which was rarely enforced.
Both wrong of course. but entirely incomparable.
Thank you Cuba on 20:45 - Mar 20 with 407 viewsPegojack

Thank you Cuba on 19:46 - Mar 20 by Garyjack

But thanks for educating me on the subject. I didn't realise that homosexuals were sent to labour camps in this country prior to 1967! I always believed that the maximum sentence was 2 years in prison, which was rarely enforced.

I apologise for the patronising name calling. I put it down to being stir crazy after a week in lockdown.

Your assertion 'rarely enforced' has no basis in fact. The more I've read about it as a result of this thread, the more appalled I've become by the UK's legal persecution of homosexuals which didn't, contray to popular belief, end in 1967, but instead intensified. I suggest you google and read the article "Don't Fall for the Myth That It's 50 Years Since We Decriminalised Homosexuality" by Peter Tatchell.
If you have an open mind, that is.
Thank you Cuba on 21:03 - Mar 20 with 395 viewsJackSomething

Thank you Cuba on 19:46 - Mar 20 by Garyjack

I agree. Loh shouldn't brought it up in the first place. He's usually better than that.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024