Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The next time we get to watch the Swans live 08:40 - Mar 21 with 4332 viewsepaul

is gonna be an epic drunken day out, hugging all you JB's (well the one's I know lol) and having a beer, singing to the rafters in the liberty for 90 mins (not leaving on 85!!) and probably falling asleep on the train home and finally ending up in Aberdare (I've just about avoided it so far lol)

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The next time we get to watch the Swans live on 09:02 - Mar 21 with 3569 viewsthornabyswan

Yes I promise never to complain about sideways passing again.

Sometimes we dont realise what we have till its not there.

Stay safe YJB

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The next time we get to watch the Swans live on 09:54 - Mar 21 with 3520 viewsProfessor

You still won’t be hugging. I expect a closed doors season end. Games streamed.
The next time we get to watch the Swans live on 10:03 - Mar 21 with 3514 viewsJackfath

The next time we get to watch the Swans live on 09:54 - Mar 21 by Professor

You still won’t be hugging. I expect a closed doors season end. Games streamed.

You'll get people meeting up and watching.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The next time we get to watch the Swans live on 10:19 - Mar 21 with 3502 viewssainthelens

The next time we get to watch the Swans live on 10:03 - Mar 21 by Jackfath

You'll get people meeting up and watching.

Is dogging still taking place then ?
The next time we get to watch the Swans live on 10:40 - Mar 21 with 3488 viewsSgorioFruit

until we give Luton a 94th minute goal (even though we have had 75% possession) and then its back to normal again

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The next time we get to watch the Swans live on 11:31 - Mar 21 with 3459 viewsProfessor

The next time we get to watch the Swans live on 10:19 - Mar 21 by sainthelens

According to a badly worded BBC report people in France are allowed out for 'dogging'. Not what they meant I think
The next time we get to watch the Swans live on 11:57 - Mar 21 with 3429 viewsBadlands

I think football will resume while any restrictions are still in place.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The next time we get to watch the Swans live on 12:48 - Mar 21 with 3383 viewsepaul

Yes, but the point of my post was, when this shite is done and dusted

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Login to get fewer ads

The next time we get to watch the Swans live on 13:14 - Mar 21 with 3366 viewsFireboy2

The next time we get to watch the Swans live on 12:48 - Mar 21 by epaul

Yes, but the point of my post was, when this shite is done and dusted

I knew what you meant Paul.

I cant wait for the sitting outside pubs, in the glorious sun drinking ourselves stupid, talking sh!te, the same again after the game then possibly missing the train home lucky my eldest can guide me to the station
The next time we get to watch the Swans live on 16:03 - Mar 21 with 3286 viewsdunvantjack100

Assuming the season is carried on, it will hopefully lead to some bumper crowds when we are back.

It doesn’t exactly help that we will play Middlesbrough away, but I’m sure a few more will be keen.
The next time we get to watch the Swans live on 16:45 - Mar 21 with 3259 viewsLeonWasGod

The next time we get to watch the Swans live on 10:19 - Mar 21 by sainthelens

Not in Chesham, they were well ahead of the curve

The next time we get to watch the Swans live on 17:19 - Mar 21 with 3239 viewspencoedjack

The next time we get to watch the Swans live on 16:03 - Mar 21 by dunvantjack100

Assuming the season is carried on, it will hopefully lead to some bumper crowds when we are back.

It doesn’t exactly help that we will play Middlesbrough away, but I’m sure a few more will be keen.

Leeds & Bristol City at home I would expect near enough sell outs anyway
The next time we get to watch the Swans live on 19:28 - Mar 21 with 3188 viewsPentyrchJack

Sounds like something to look forward to. As a matter of interest when do you think the next game will be?

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

The next time we get to watch the Swans live on 19:42 - Mar 21 with 3172 viewssainthelens

The next time we get to watch the Swans live on 19:28 - Mar 21 by PentyrchJack

Sounds like something to look forward to. As a matter of interest when do you think the next game will be?

August 2021.
The next time we get to watch the Swans live on 20:23 - Mar 21 with 3149 viewsdunvantjack100

Beginning of June would be my guess at this stage.
The next time we get to watch the Swans live on 21:08 - Mar 21 with 3124 viewsbuilthjack

September 5th

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The next time we get to watch the Swans live on 17:53 - Mar 22 with 2995 viewsSTID2017

The next time we get to watch the Swans live on 13:14 - Mar 21 by Fireboy2

I knew what you meant Paul.

I cant wait for the sitting outside pubs, in the glorious sun drinking ourselves stupid, talking sh!te, the same again after the game then possibly missing the train home lucky my eldest can guide me to the station

Don't worry matey.
I'll be there to guide you safely !

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The next time we get to watch the Swans live on 17:56 - Mar 22 with 2992 viewsSTID2017

It'll be a minimum 6 months, so September/ October

The next time we get to watch the Swans live on 18:59 - Mar 22 with 2973 viewsFireboy2

The next time we get to watch the Swans live on 17:53 - Mar 22 by STID2017

Don't worry matey.
I'll be there to guide you safely !

Cheers G but you could drive me home though
The next time we get to watch the Swans live on 19:38 - Mar 22 with 2955 viewsSTID2017

The next time we get to watch the Swans live on 18:59 - Mar 22 by Fireboy2

Cheers G but you could drive me home though

Yep - I'm okay with a sat nav driving.
Not so sure when I'm walking!

The next time we get to watch the Swans live on 10:53 - Mar 23 with 2858 viewsunion_jack

The next time we get to watch the Swans live on 17:56 - Mar 22 by STID2017

It'll be a minimum 6 months, so September/ October

Minimum. I don’t think people have really grasped the situation we are in at the moment or, more to the point, where we will be in a few months. Look at all those who turned up at Snowdonia yesterday. No clue!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The next time we get to watch the Swans live on 11:52 - Mar 23 with 2816 viewsCooperman

Whenever it happens I will be following epaul's lead.

The trouble is that I don't think it will be until 2021 or even possibly 2022. There are certain organisations out there who are already predicting two years of social distancing (German RKI being one example).

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The next time we get to watch the Swans live on 13:23 - Mar 23 with 2766 viewssainthelens

The next time we get to watch the Swans live on 11:52 - Mar 23 by Cooperman

Whenever it happens I will be following epaul's lead.

The trouble is that I don't think it will be until 2021 or even possibly 2022. There are certain organisations out there who are already predicting two years of social distancing (German RKI being one example).

Whilst players are still contracting it, and they havnt found a cure, I'm sticking with my original prediction of August 2021 . What a fckn nightmare.
The next time we get to watch the Swans live on 14:05 - Mar 23 with 2749 viewsSirjohnalot

It’s going to be a long time, contrary to my last thoughts about legal action being taken if the season is written off, things have changed so much. We’re in completely unprecedented times, and we’re no where near the peak yet.
My next marathon is October, I seriously doubt that will go ahead.
Stay safe everyone.
The next time we get to watch the Swans live on 16:28 - Mar 23 with 2692 viewsNotLoyal

The next time we get to watch the Swans live on 10:53 - Mar 23 by union_jack

Minimum. I don’t think people have really grasped the situation we are in at the moment or, more to the point, where we will be in a few months. Look at all those who turned up at Snowdonia yesterday. No clue!

We should be looking at what they are doing in Spain as an example, should have kicked it off like they have weeks ago. I get the feeling it’s true we are three weeks behind because we are an island.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024