Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apologies for another thread but Vaughan Gething... 17:41 - Mar 21 with 2287 viewsJackfath

Unless I am mistaken.

Mr Gething gives a press conference today...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-51987818

He was declaring he was self isolating for 14 days, 5 days ago.

The Health Minister for Wales.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Apologies for another thread but Vaughan Gething... on 17:44 - Mar 21 with 2271 viewsBrynCartwright

Perhaps that's his twin brother, or an advanced android prototype developed by the guys behind the Dragon 32 personal computer in Port Talbot?

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Apologies for another thread but Vaughan Gething... on 18:30 - Mar 21 with 2221 viewsSwanjaxs

https://www.itv.com/news/wales/2020-03-19/health-minister-vaughan-gething-return

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Apologies for another thread but Vaughan Gething... on 18:32 - Mar 21 with 2214 viewsJackfath

Apologies for another thread but Vaughan Gething... on 18:30 - Mar 21 by Swanjaxs

https://www.itv.com/news/wales/2020-03-19/health-minister-vaughan-gething-return

Thank you for informing me.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Apologies for another thread but Vaughan Gething... on 19:22 - Mar 21 with 2149 viewsPentyrchJack

Apologies for another thread but Vaughan Gething... on 18:32 - Mar 21 by Jackfath

Thank you for informing me.

Special treatment then for for Welsh Labour Ministers who can get tested quickly when the common folk have to self isolate for 14 days and lose wages etc...

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Apologies for another thread but Vaughan Gething... on 19:23 - Mar 21 with 2147 viewslondonlisa2001

Apologies for another thread but Vaughan Gething... on 19:22 - Mar 21 by PentyrchJack

Special treatment then for for Welsh Labour Ministers who can get tested quickly when the common folk have to self isolate for 14 days and lose wages etc...

The Health Minister should be tested quickly ffs.
Apologies for another thread but Vaughan Gething... on 19:26 - Mar 21 with 2138 viewsPentyrchJack

Apologies for another thread but Vaughan Gething... on 19:23 - Mar 21 by londonlisa2001

The Health Minister should be tested quickly ffs.

Why?

Apologies for another thread but Vaughan Gething... on 19:32 - Mar 21 with 2123 viewslondonlisa2001

Apologies for another thread but Vaughan Gething... on 19:26 - Mar 21 by PentyrchJack

Why?

You can’t think of a reason why the Health Minister should get back to work as quickly as possible?

Really?
Apologies for another thread but Vaughan Gething... on 19:33 - Mar 21 with 2121 viewsmajorraglan

Apologies for another thread but Vaughan Gething... on 19:26 - Mar 21 by PentyrchJack

Why?

Because he should be overseeing the response in Wales, the NHS has been devolved and he is in charge.
Login to get fewer ads

Apologies for another thread but Vaughan Gething... on 19:36 - Mar 21 with 2115 viewsSwanjaxs

Why?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Apologies for another thread but Vaughan Gething... on 19:38 - Mar 21 with 2110 viewsPentyrchJack

Apologies for another thread but Vaughan Gething... on 19:33 - Mar 21 by majorraglan

Because he should be overseeing the response in Wales, the NHS has been devolved and he is in charge.

I only said it was double standards. I can think of lots of reasons why doctors and nurses and healthcare support workers should be offered the same tests, plus food delivery drivers serving the elderly and frail. But that doesn't happen.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024