Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BREAKING NEWS ... Email and WhatsApp messages ... 14:30 - Mar 24 with 1800 viewstheloneranger

If you receive an email or WhatsApp message with the subject ... "Ding Dong"

DO NOT OPEN IT !!

It's from a Jehovah Witness, the sneaky b@stards are working from home!! 😎

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

BREAKING NEWS ... Email and WhatsApp messages ... on 14:39 - Mar 24 with 1758 viewsWarwickHunt

They can have a virtual “oh fûck off you stupid cûnt” in return.

I find that usually works.
BREAKING NEWS ... Email and WhatsApp messages ... on 14:43 - Mar 24 with 1746 viewsJoe_bradshaw

A farmer just rode past the house on his tractor shouting “It’s the end of the world “.

It must have been farmer Geddon.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

BREAKING NEWS ... Email and WhatsApp messages ... on 15:15 - Mar 24 with 1675 viewsFireboy2

Stop it you fvckers my sides are splitting.

Not🙄
BREAKING NEWS ... Email and WhatsApp messages ... on 15:16 - Mar 24 with 1667 viewssainthelens

BREAKING NEWS ... Email and WhatsApp messages ... on 15:15 - Mar 24 by Fireboy2

Stop it you fvckers my sides are splitting.

Not🙄

Cracks are starting to show. Early doors as well.
BREAKING NEWS ... Email and WhatsApp messages ... on 15:36 - Mar 24 with 1622 viewsFireboy2

BREAKING NEWS ... Email and WhatsApp messages ... on 15:16 - Mar 24 by sainthelens

Cracks are starting to show. Early doors as well.

Nah, I've had a cracking day until now, tidied the house, tutored the boys and hoovered the lawn.

Just sitting down with a nice cuppa and perusing this cracking forum for a laugh.

And looking forward to going back to work tomorrow.

Tbh they did make me titter a bit.
BREAKING NEWS ... Email and WhatsApp messages ... on 19:25 - Mar 24 with 1415 viewstheloneranger

If you seen my kids locked outside today, mind your own business.

We were having a fire 🔥 drill.

#HomeSchooling

BREAKING NEWS ... Email and WhatsApp messages ... on 19:32 - Mar 24 with 1392 viewsFireboy2

BREAKING NEWS ... Email and WhatsApp messages ... on 19:25 - Mar 24 by theloneranger

If you seen my kids locked outside today, mind your own business.

We were having a fire 🔥 drill.

#HomeSchooling

BREAKING NEWS ... Email and WhatsApp messages ... on 19:37 - Mar 24 with 1375 viewshowenjack

BREAKING NEWS ... Email and WhatsApp messages ... on 14:43 - Mar 24 by Joe_bradshaw

A farmer just rode past the house on his tractor shouting “It’s the end of the world “.

talking of agriculture - did you hear about the nobel prizewinning scarecrow??

He was outstanding in his field.
Login to get fewer ads

BREAKING NEWS ... Email and WhatsApp messages ... on 19:47 - Mar 24 with 1356 viewsmonmouth

BREAKING NEWS ... Email and WhatsApp messages ... on 14:43 - Mar 24 by Joe_bradshaw

That made me laugh, and the OP

ta

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

BREAKING NEWS ... Email and WhatsApp messages ... on 20:15 - Mar 24 with 1314 viewsdickythorpe

Did you hear about the chap who played the triangle in the Bermuda band?

He's disappeared.
BREAKING NEWS ... Email and WhatsApp messages ... on 21:27 - Mar 24 with 1256 viewsFireboy2

What do you call a fish with no eyes?

A Fsh
BREAKING NEWS ... Email and WhatsApp messages ... on 22:29 - Mar 24 with 1211 viewsCatullus

BREAKING NEWS ... Email and WhatsApp messages ... on 15:36 - Mar 24 by Fireboy2

Nah, I've had a cracking day until now, tidied the house, tutored the boys and hoovered the lawn.

Just sitting down with a nice cuppa and perusing this cracking forum for a laugh.

And looking forward to going back to work tomorrow.

Tbh they did make me titter a bit.

After a good bout of gardening I tried to get my son to do schoolwork, turns out he prefers gardening!

Keeping his schooling going is going to be bl00dy hard work even with all the online resources.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

BREAKING NEWS ... Email and WhatsApp messages ... on 22:30 - Mar 24 with 1206 viewsmonmouth

BREAKING NEWS ... Email and WhatsApp messages ... on 22:29 - Mar 24 by Catullus

After a good bout of gardening I tried to get my son to do schoolwork, turns out he prefers gardening!

Keeping his schooling going is going to be bl00dy hard work even with all the online resources.

Drug him.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

BREAKING NEWS ... Email and WhatsApp messages ... on 22:37 - Mar 24 with 1196 viewsCatullus

BREAKING NEWS ... Email and WhatsApp messages ... on 22:30 - Mar 24 by monmouth

Drug him.

Amphetamines won't help mun, well they will with the gardening but not the schoolwork

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

BREAKING NEWS ... Email and WhatsApp messages ... on 22:48 - Mar 24 with 1179 viewsBanosswan

BREAKING NEWS ... Email and WhatsApp messages ... on 20:15 - Mar 24 by dickythorpe

Did you hear about the chap who played the triangle in the Bermuda band?

He's disappeared.

Oh god

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

BREAKING NEWS ... Email and WhatsApp messages ... on 22:49 - Mar 24 with 1177 viewsBanosswan

BREAKING NEWS ... Email and WhatsApp messages ... on 21:27 - Mar 24 by Fireboy2

What do you call a fish with no eyes?

A Fsh

Oh god!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

BREAKING NEWS ... Email and WhatsApp messages ... on 22:50 - Mar 24 with 1175 viewsBanosswan

What's white, light, fluffy and settings from trees?

A meringue - utan

BREAKING NEWS ... Email and WhatsApp messages ... on 22:55 - Mar 24 with 1166 viewsdickythorpe

BREAKING NEWS ... Email and WhatsApp messages ... on 22:50 - Mar 24 by Banosswan

What's white, light, fluffy and settings from trees?

A meringue - utan

Oh god!
BREAKING NEWS ... Email and WhatsApp messages ... on 23:10 - Mar 24 with 1141 viewsBanosswan

BREAKING NEWS ... Email and WhatsApp messages ... on 22:55 - Mar 24 by dickythorpe

Oh god!

Two fish in a tank, one turns to the other and says 'do you know how to drive this thing'?

BREAKING NEWS ... Email and WhatsApp messages ... on 23:14 - Mar 24 with 1125 viewstheloneranger

The German's are really starting to panic over the CoronaVirus.

They've been seen out early in the morning putting their towels on hospital beds.

BREAKING NEWS ... Email and WhatsApp messages ... on 09:40 - Mar 25 with 1011 viewscimlajack

DAY 5 of Social Distancing.
Struck up a conversation with a spider today.
Seems nice.
He's a web designer
BREAKING NEWS ... Email and WhatsApp messages ... on 11:05 - Mar 25 with 958 viewsFireboy2

Why have African elephants got big ears?

Because noddy wouldnt pay the ransom.
BREAKING NEWS ... Email and WhatsApp messages ... on 12:46 - Mar 25 with 911 viewstheloneranger

A teacher in Swansea asked her pupils to use the word "fascinate" in a sentence.

Mary said, "My family went to the Bristol Zoo, and we saw all the animals. It was fascinating."

The teacher said, "That was good, but I wanted the word fascinate."

Sally raised her hand. She said, "My family went to the Plantasia and saw the animals. I was fascinated."

The teacher said, "Good, but I really wanted the word fascinate."

Little Johnny raised his hand. The teacher hesitated because Johnny was noted for his swearing. She finally decided there was no way he could damage the word fascinate" so she asked him.

Little Johnny said, "My sisters sweater has 10 buttons, but her tits are so big she can only fasten 8."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024