Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donald you fool!!! 20:26 - Mar 24 with 2381 viewsdickythorpe

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/52012242
Donald you fool!!! on 20:36 - Mar 24 with 2340 viewsBrynCartwright

The guy is a menace, not just for the planet, but for his idiot supporters.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Donald you fool!!! on 21:23 - Mar 24 with 2280 viewsmonmouth

Should be done for manslaughter, the orange tw*t.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Donald you fool!!! on 21:24 - Mar 24 with 2277 viewsFireboy2

Unfvckingbelievable, he does not give a flying fvck about anyone bar himself and his kind.

Utter utter cvnt.
Donald you fool!!! on 21:45 - Mar 24 with 2238 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Truly depressing.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Donald you fool!!! on 22:12 - Mar 24 with 2188 viewsPegojack

You know I'm not Trump's biggest fan, in fact if he caught the virus and became seriously fecked, I wouldn't be that bothered.
BUT
You have to be a special kind of thick to voluntarily ingest fish tank cleaner in the belief it will protect you from coronavirus.
A Trump supporter, in fact.
Donald you fool!!! on 22:17 - Mar 24 with 2167 viewsBest_loser

Donald you fool!!! on 22:12 - Mar 24 by Pegojack

You know I'm not Trump's biggest fan, in fact if he caught the virus and became seriously fecked, I wouldn't be that bothered.
BUT
You have to be a special kind of thick to voluntarily ingest fish tank cleaner in the belief it will protect you from coronavirus.

The trump cult should stick to drinking the kool aid
Donald you fool!!! on 22:17 - Mar 24 with 2170 viewsmonmouth

BUT

But he has a responsibility to those brainless enough to believe anything he says. You do, however, have a point.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Donald you fool!!! on 22:20 - Mar 24 with 2156 viewsPozuelosSideys

Why is that Trumps fault? If people are too thick and lack basic comprehension skills, then its their problem. People do stupid stuff like that all the time. People were getting poisoned last year, mainly students, doing the dumb laundry pod challenge. Basic natural selection.

As we have seen the last few days here, some people hear a completely different message than what is being communicated.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Login to get fewer ads

Donald you fool!!! on 22:33 - Mar 24 with 2138 viewsDarran

Donald you fool!!! on 22:20 - Mar 24 by PozuelosSideys

Why is that Trumps fault? If people are too thick and lack basic comprehension skills, then its their problem. People do stupid stuff like that all the time. People were getting poisoned last year, mainly students, doing the dumb laundry pod challenge. Basic natural selection.

As we have seen the last few days here, some people hear a completely different message than what is being communicated.

I agree with you it’s pathetic.
There’s actually a poster from here on Twitter who swears blind he saw the video for Trump saying “people are dying that haven’t died before” even though Snopes say he never said it,there’s no transcript of him saying it and there’s no video footage of him saying it. They even go on to say the quote was started in 2008 for someone else but the poster from here still says he actually saw him saying it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Donald you fool!!! on 23:23 - Mar 24 with 2077 viewsCatullus

Donald you fool!!! on 22:33 - Mar 24 by Darran

I agree with you it’s pathetic.
There’s actually a poster from here on Twitter who swears blind he saw the video for Trump saying “people are dying that haven’t died before” even though Snopes say he never said it,there’s no transcript of him saying it and there’s no video footage of him saying it. They even go on to say the quote was started in 2008 for someone else but the poster from here still says he actually saw him saying it.

I have seen a video of Trump saying 'That Darran on Planet Swans, what an honest and erudite poster he is'

I swear it happened......maybe I shouldn't have eaten that mushroom I found in the garden though.

Even if Trump did say it, technically he's right

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Donald you fool!!! on 15:14 - Mar 25 with 1883 viewsDarran

Donald you fool!!! on 23:23 - Mar 24 by Catullus

I have seen a video of Trump saying 'That Darran on Planet Swans, what an honest and erudite poster he is'

I swear it happened......maybe I shouldn't have eaten that mushroom I found in the garden though.

Even if Trump did say it, technically he's right

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Donald you fool!!! on 01:03 - Mar 26 with 1715 viewsGlyn1

Donald you fool!!! on 20:36 - Mar 24 by BrynCartwright

The guy is a menace, not just for the planet, but for his idiot supporters.

President Trump's approval rating has now risen to 49%, which is the highest that he has ever had during his Presidency.

To clarify, that's half the people in the country (not just Republicans, but Democrats and neutrals as well) who think that he is doing a good job.

I'm saying nothing, because I really don't know what to say about that.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Donald you fool!!! on 01:04 - Mar 26 with 1712 viewsGlyn1

BUT

Or be scared and uninformed and not have access to proper medical care.

Whichever.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2020 1:05]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Donald you fool!!! on 07:16 - Mar 26 with 1641 viewsBest_loser

Donald you fool!!! on 01:03 - Mar 26 by Glyn1

President Trump's approval rating has now risen to 49%, which is the highest that he has ever had during his Presidency.

To clarify, that's half the people in the country (not just Republicans, but Democrats and neutrals as well) who think that he is doing a good job.

I wouldn't read too much into that, people generally rally around a leader at the start of a crisis, they are scared and want him to help

Let's see how long that lasts

If things are bad in November he is toast, if things turn around he has a chance because biden is a terrible choice imo
Donald you fool!!! on 10:50 - Mar 26 with 1571 viewsLeonWasGod

Donald you fool!!! on 22:20 - Mar 24 by PozuelosSideys

Were the students being told to take the laundry pod challenge by Theresa May? That's your difference.

Trump's a dangerous idiot. All those who are banging on about Coronavirus being a hoax to undermine Trump's re-election chances are dangerous idiots. They've only got to look outside America to see that it's a global pandemic with most countries adopting the same approach. Have many countries all gone into lockdown just to sabotage Trump's re-election campaign? No of course not, it's a stupid notion. Same as it is a mind-numbingly stupid notion in the States too.
Donald you fool!!! on 00:10 - Mar 27 with 1465 viewsDJack

Donald you fool!!! on 01:03 - Mar 26 by Glyn1

Or are they just rallying around the Presidency as there is a major crisis...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Donald you fool!!! on 09:46 - Mar 27 with 1375 viewsPegojack

Donald you fool!!! on 07:16 - Mar 26 by Best_loser

I wouldn't read too much into that, people generally rally around a leader at the start of a crisis, they are scared and want him to help

Let's see how long that lasts

If things are bad in November he is toast, if things turn around he has a chance because biden is a terrible choice imo

I'm forced to agree with you on Biden, in fact the Democratic candidates as a whole were pretty uninspiring. Biden always looks frail and confused to me. Isn't there a competent candidate in the party under 70?
I bet the orange faced cwnt is thanking his lucky stars that he won't be up against the Democrat who has come out head and shoulders above everyone else as a real leader, namely New York governor Andrew Cuomo. As a relatively sprightly 62 year old, he must definitely be a front runner for 2024?
[Post edited 27 Mar 2020 9:47]
Donald you fool!!! on 09:59 - Mar 27 with 1357 viewsLeonWasGod

Donald you fool!!! on 00:10 - Mar 27 by DJack

Or are they just rallying around the Presidency as there is a major crisis...

Approval ratings for leaders are up in many countries apparently, so highly likely that's what's happening.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2020 9:59]
Donald you fool!!! on 10:41 - Mar 27 with 1301 viewsBest_loser

Donald you fool!!! on 09:46 - Mar 27 by Pegojack

I'm forced to agree with you on Biden, in fact the Democratic candidates as a whole were pretty uninspiring. Biden always looks frail and confused to me. Isn't there a competent candidate in the party under 70?
I bet the orange faced cwnt is thanking his lucky stars that he won't be up against the Democrat who has come out head and shoulders above everyone else as a real leader, namely New York governor Andrew Cuomo. As a relatively sprightly 62 year old, he must definitely be a front runner for 2024?
[Post edited 27 Mar 2020 9:47]

Yes the governor does look president material

So does his brother Chris
Donald you fool!!! on 12:08 - Mar 27 with 1253 viewsTummer_from_Texas

It's sad when anyone dies, but this guy drank fish tank cleaner FFS.

This is the equivalent of reading the ingredients of a bottle of bleach, seeing that water is in it, deciding "hey, water is good for me," and then drinking said bottle of bleach.

Blaming Trump for this dude's death, or even connecting Trump to it in any way, is peak stupidity. And many of the headlines reporting this incident are very typically misleading in their usual attempt to bash POTUS.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2020 12:12]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Donald you fool!!! on 17:42 - Mar 27 with 1142 viewsEbo

Donald you fool!!! on 12:08 - Mar 27 by Tummer_from_Texas

It's sad when anyone dies, but this guy drank fish tank cleaner FFS.

This is the equivalent of reading the ingredients of a bottle of bleach, seeing that water is in it, deciding "hey, water is good for me," and then drinking said bottle of bleach.

Blaming Trump for this dude's death, or even connecting Trump to it in any way, is peak stupidity. And many of the headlines reporting this incident are very typically misleading in their usual attempt to bash POTUS.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2020 12:12]

What a murdering stupid kunt https://consent.yahoo.com/collectConsent?sessionId=3_cc-session_e90e1d09-b432-49

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Donald you fool!!! on 08:15 - Mar 28 with 1031 viewsladyjack

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024