Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Young or old, anyone here like zoo animals ? 10:27 - Mar 27 with 402 viewsWxmJax

Chester Zoo are doing a "live" day today. Began at 10am and so far it's very good. There's a link of what animals are being shown and times. Also click on link at bottom.

Note, it's only available on their Facebook.

http://www.wrexham.com/latest-news/chester-zoo-opens-their-virtual-gates-for-all

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Young or old, anyone here like zoo animals ? on 15:32 - Mar 27 with 322 viewsCatullus

Who needs Chester, this site is like a zoo!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Young or old, anyone here like zoo animals ? on 16:07 - Mar 27 with 306 viewsHighjack

If you want to watch wild animals throwing shit at each other just visit your local supermarket.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Young or old, anyone here like zoo animals ? on 16:26 - Mar 27 with 294 viewsGlyn1

The animal I'm most like is definitely a sloth.

It sounds like a great idea though.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2020 16:27]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Young or old, anyone here like zoo animals ? on 16:33 - Mar 27 with 280 viewsProfessor

Best Zoo in the UK. Expensive but a full day to see it all. Very pleased that we have begun some work with them on some very rare species to help reduce problems seen in captivity with gut health.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024