Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who would you rather be in charge of the country during these times? 10:35 - Mar 27 with 617 viewsNotLoyal

Who would you rather be in charge of the country during these times?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Who would you rather be in charge of the country during these times? on 10:36 - Mar 27 with 608 viewsHighjack

Mark Drakeford Obvs.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Who would you rather be in charge of the country during these times? on 12:10 - Mar 27 with 535 viewsNotLoyal

Who would you rather be in charge of the country during these times? on 10:36 - Mar 27 by Highjack

Mark Drakeford Obvs.

I forgot to add Paul Clement.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Who would you rather be in charge of the country during these times? on 12:23 - Mar 27 with 509 viewsexhmrc1

I would prefer someone more competent than Boris or Corbyn. Someone of stature like Hilary Benn or maybe Kier Starmer.
Who would you rather be in charge of the country during these times? on 12:26 - Mar 27 with 501 viewsSoberBaker

God.

AKA Mr Lee Trundle

AMOW

Who would you rather be in charge of the country during these times? on 12:52 - Mar 27 with 467 viewsmonmouth

It doesn’t matter. We’d still be in the shit. The course is locked now. Maybe a firefighter, as that’s what we’re going to be doing. Failing that, Timmy Mallett would as good as the options we have.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Who would you rather be in charge of the country during these times? on 12:54 - Mar 27 with 461 viewsEbo

Who would you rather be in charge of the country during these times? on 12:23 - Mar 27 by exhmrc1

I would prefer someone more competent than Boris or Corbyn. Someone of stature like Hilary Benn or maybe Kier Starmer.

They are even worse

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024