Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Teachers 12:41 - Mar 28 with 4682 viewsCountyJim

Apart from some looking after Key workers children what are the rest doing to help the country war efforts

As public servants are they say helping cover say street cleaners or Ashmen after all these vital workers need rest and cover on days off
Teachers on 15:05 - Mar 28 with 851 viewsGwyn737

Teachers on 15:00 - Mar 28 by Cooperman

Mrs Cooperman can relate to all of this. Next week she signs away her Easter holiday in the event that these efforts need to be maintained, which they almost certainly will have to be. The education profession is part of a long list of employment sectors that are adapting responsibilities and going the extra mile in this time of crisis.

That’s what makes us GREAT Britain.

And all your wife’s colleagues will appreciate her going the extra mile too, Coops. 👏
Teachers on 15:09 - Mar 28 with 838 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Teachers on 14:59 - Mar 28 by BarrySwan

My Wifes a secondary school teacher.

The school staff are taking it in turns to go into School to look after Key workers kids and when not required in school are spending all day on the computer setting lessons, sending, receiving and marking course work and responding to questions with the rest of the kids who are working from home.

Theres a load of extra work as a lot of the course work is having to be made up to adapt to the home computer scenario especially with that complete waste of space we have here, the Welsh Bacc ( we're different here in Wales see, we even have to do generally derided substandard crap courses like the Welsh bacc just to prove we're different see look you)

As regards redeployment the teachers have been told that they may well be redeployed into other public sector roles.

What these are hasn't been explained yet.

Hope this puts your fears to rest that teachers may be on a Skive.

My daughter is a secondary school teacher. Everything you say resonates with what she’s telling me about her situation.

Jim is doing a fantastic job on the front line of the NHS but he’s out of order calling out other professionals.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Teachers on 15:18 - Mar 28 with 804 viewsDJack

Teachers on 15:00 - Mar 28 by Cooperman

Mrs Cooperman can relate to all of this. Next week she signs away her Easter holiday in the event that these efforts need to be maintained, which they almost certainly will have to be. The education profession is part of a long list of employment sectors that are adapting responsibilities and going the extra mile in this time of crisis.

That’s what makes us GREAT Britain.

A big thanks from me to all teaching staff. You are enabling some of my staff to come to work. ⭐

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Teachers on 15:42 - Mar 28 with 770 viewsSwanjaxs

Teachers on 14:40 - Mar 28 by jack2jack

Oh! Blimey, hadn't correlated the two, mums the word, I'll say fvck all.
Take it easy buddy.😉

It's the last time I'll pm this guy about our mutual love of sausages that's for sure!

And I thought I could trust him!

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Teachers on 15:43 - Mar 28 with 769 viewssquarebear

Yeah, my woman is a secondary school teacher. She's setting work/marking work, answering queries from kids and parents, she's volunteered for childcare though hasn't been needed yet as so many have volunteered.

In the meantime she's updating subject notes ready for the new school year. I'm working 40 hours a week and I reckon she's near enough matching me.

She doesn't make me my dinner though, the lazy so-and-so. I've had to do the cooking.
Teachers on 16:16 - Mar 28 with 726 viewsjack2jack

Teachers on 15:42 - Mar 28 by Swanjaxs

It's the last time I'll pm this guy about our mutual love of sausages that's for sure!

And I thought I could trust him!

The heartless get, I feel your pain bro.
Chin up,look best thing for now is to bung a couple of bangers under the grill, that'll cheer you up.
Teachers on 16:23 - Mar 28 with 711 viewsmarchamjack

Out of interest County...what are you doing to aide the country war effort yourself?

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Teachers on 16:28 - Mar 28 with 698 viewsexiledclaseboy

Are we really suggesting that teachers should be helping out on the bins?

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Teachers on 16:36 - Mar 28 with 687 viewsSwanjaxs

Teachers on 16:28 - Mar 28 by exiledclaseboy

In fairness he also thinks they could sweep the roads ...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Teachers on 16:42 - Mar 28 with 672 viewsdickythorpe

Teachers on 16:28 - Mar 28 by exiledclaseboy

Ashmen, get with the modern day terminology.

This thread has backfired for Jim spectacularly, and as a hospital porter he should be disappointed in himself.

Spare a thought for the supermarket workers, the food distribution chain workers, the police, the fire service, the military, the public transport drivers, the farmers, the butchers, those that are working that can't afford to take time off......apologies if I've missed anyone I know I probably have but haven't done so on purpose!!!!

It's a very grim time and it doesn't need to be said we are in it TOGETHER!!!
Teachers on 16:45 - Mar 28 with 665 viewsexiledclaseboy

Teachers on 16:42 - Mar 28 by dickythorpe

Ashmen, get with the modern day terminology.

This thread has backfired for Jim spectacularly, and as a hospital porter he should be disappointed in himself.

Spare a thought for the supermarket workers, the food distribution chain workers, the police, the fire service, the military, the public transport drivers, the farmers, the butchers, those that are working that can't afford to take time off......apologies if I've missed anyone I know I probably have but haven't done so on purpose!!!!

It's a very grim time and it doesn't need to be said we are in it TOGETHER!!!

Tell you what, Dick. I went to Tesco this morning and they’ve got this sussed. Huge queue but properly stewarded and moving quickly and helpful, happy staff all over the place. Hugely impressed.

Teachers on 16:50 - Mar 28 with 652 viewsdickythorpe

That's very pleasing and reassuring to hear.
I feel this should have been in place over a week ago.
An Italian customer of ours was explaining how lockdown was working to me in Italy where his family are.
We should have been wiser but let's not mither let's go forward!!!
Teachers on 16:56 - Mar 28 with 645 viewsladyjack

Kirsty speaks.......did she say 800 teachers looking after 3500 children, did I hear right ?
Teachers on 17:01 - Mar 28 with 625 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Teachers on 16:56 - Mar 28 by ladyjack

Kirsty speaks.......did she say 800 teachers looking after 3500 children, did I hear right ?

No she didn’t.

Kirsty’s let herself go a bit. Must be the pressure I would think.

Teachers on 17:03 - Mar 28 with 618 viewsexiledclaseboy

No you didn’t.

Teachers on 17:04 - Mar 28 with 608 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Teachers on 17:03 - Mar 28 by exiledclaseboy

No you didn’t.

Probably hasn’t occurred to him to play it again a bit louder.

Teachers on 17:08 - Mar 28 with 597 viewsladyjack

Teachers on 17:01 - Mar 28 by Joe_bradshaw

No she didn’t.

Kirsty’s let herself go a bit. Must be the pressure I would think.

Oh she says 800 schools looking after 3500
Teachers on 17:11 - Mar 28 with 588 viewsexiledclaseboy

Teachers on 17:04 - Mar 28 by Joe_bradshaw

Probably hasn’t occurred to him to play it again a bit louder.

Or read the subtitles.

Teachers on 17:12 - Mar 28 with 582 viewsdickythorpe

She looks very stressed. Fair play to her for doing that message.
Teachers on 17:15 - Mar 28 with 568 viewsSwanjaxs

She's starting to look like Brian Clough...

She needs to stay off the Bow by the looks of it 👍

Teachers on 17:15 - Mar 28 with 569 viewsbuilthjack

They have cut it down to 13 schools open in Powys now, 7 days a week.
The first day was Friday. 78 teachers in. 121 kids.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Teachers on 17:18 - Mar 28 with 554 viewsladyjack

Are teachers looking after 4 to 5 children on average on some kind of rota system or something ?, I wonder how many days work that equates too, somebody told me that some of them will be doing 5 hours work every 10 days.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2020 17:21]
Teachers on 17:21 - Mar 28 with 544 viewsbuilthjack

Teachers on 17:18 - Mar 28 by ladyjack

Are teachers looking after 4 to 5 children on average on some kind of rota system or something ?, I wonder how many days work that equates too, somebody told me that some of them will be doing 5 hours work every 10 days.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2020 17:21]

They are now, from last Friday ,doing one day in 10 yes. 9 hour shift.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Teachers on 17:24 - Mar 28 with 532 viewsladyjack

Teachers on 17:21 - Mar 28 by builthjack

They are now, from last Friday ,doing one day in 10 yes. 9 hour shift.

As a taxpayer I am not happy about that ?
Teachers on 17:26 - Mar 28 with 525 viewsexiledclaseboy

Teachers on 17:24 - Mar 28 by ladyjack

As a taxpayer I am not happy about that ?

Why? Don’t you want them to stay at home as much as possible to limit the spread of the virus?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024