Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mercedes driver caught taking 30 rubber gloves from petrol station apologises .. 18:27 - Mar 28 with 892 viewstheloneranger

Yeah right you selfish b@stard!!

"The man said: "I deeply regret taking them. It was selfish and irresponsible.

"I am going to make a donation to an NHS charity or a charity that's helping with coronavirus.

"I just wanted to grab one pair, but they were all clumped together and they all came out at once.

"To be honest I was a bit embarrassed to put them back, so I just threw them on the car seat."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mercedes-driver-caught-taking-30-21769697

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Mercedes driver caught taking 30 rubber gloves from petrol station apologises .. on 20:23 - Mar 28 with 782 viewsBrynmill_Jack

People are terrified. I would have thought it was a case of him taking them as all the PPE manufactures are probably sold out

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Mercedes driver caught taking 30 rubber gloves from petrol station apologises .. on 20:34 - Mar 28 with 764 viewsNeath_Jack

Mercedes driver caught taking 30 rubber gloves from petrol station apologises .. on 20:23 - Mar 28 by Brynmill_Jack

People are terrified. I would have thought it was a case of him taking them as all the PPE manufactures are probably sold out

They're not sold out. We had 5 boxes delivered on Friday, haven't had any problems getting them. Its the RPE which is harder to get.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Mercedes driver caught taking 30 rubber gloves from petrol station apologises .. on 22:14 - Mar 28 with 694 viewshobo

Car driver in selfish prick shocker
Mercedes driver caught taking 30 rubber gloves from petrol station apologises .. on 12:06 - Mar 29 with 532 viewsCatullus

Mercedes driver caught taking 30 rubber gloves from petrol station apologises .. on 22:14 - Mar 28 by hobo

Car driver in selfish prick shocker

Edit...Mercedes car driver in selfish prick shocker

drivers of other makes of cars were not available for comment but it is thought not all drivers are selfish pricks.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024