Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Covid-19 deaths 20:07 - Mar 28 with 5418 viewsNotLoyal

Still many unanswered questions, are people dying because of the virus or are they dying and have the virus. It's vitally important, plus locations of deaths in the UK (not exact of course) but ages, culture and any other helpful information as well. How it was contracted etc.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Covid-19 deaths on 20:15 - Mar 28 with 2259 viewsCooperman

Very good points. We live in a data driven world and yet these statistics are not readily available.

Making it transparent (if presented correctly with the right message) could have a profound impact on people behaviour.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Covid-19 deaths on 20:34 - Mar 28 with 2226 viewsmajorraglan

Covid-19 deaths on 20:15 - Mar 28 by Cooperman

Very good points. We live in a data driven world and yet these statistics are not readily available.

Making it transparent (if presented correctly with the right message) could have a profound impact on people behaviour.

You would have thought the data would be collected, I would have thought a lot of research will be undertaken moving forward. I suspect it’s a case of deliberately holding it back.
Covid-19 deaths on 20:36 - Mar 28 with 2219 viewsDr_Winston

"Underlying Health Conditions" is one that gets me. I understand not putting people's medical histories out there, but some idea as to what underlying health conditions are more/less of an issue would be useful to know.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Covid-19 deaths on 20:37 - Mar 28 with 2214 viewsNeath_Jack

It was reported earlier today that 12 of the most recent deaths (last 24 hours), were people who were healthy and no known underlying health conditions. There has been other healthy people that ave died who were said to be healthy too.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Covid-19 deaths on 20:40 - Mar 28 with 2205 viewsNeath_Jack

Covid-19 deaths on 20:36 - Mar 28 by Dr_Winston

"Underlying Health Conditions" is one that gets me. I understand not putting people's medical histories out there, but some idea as to what underlying health conditions are more/less of an issue would be useful to know.

Those conditions have been given by the government for weeks now. We put all our staff who fall into that category off work straight away.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Covid-19 deaths on 20:46 - Mar 28 with 2175 viewsPozuelosSideys

Exactly. The were reports coming out of Italy last week that due to the lack of resources, individuals who died and were of a particular age or had health conditions were 'assumed' as dying due to the virus and the necessary tests and post mortems etc werent conducted. Clearly a lot of people had contracted it, but it makes you wonder just how far out the data really is. It could be very little variance, but it could be loads too. We will never know imo

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Covid-19 deaths on 20:54 - Mar 28 with 2140 viewsDr_Winston

Covid-19 deaths on 20:40 - Mar 28 by Neath_Jack

Those conditions have been given by the government for weeks now. We put all our staff who fall into that category off work straight away.

I know what they are, it would just be useful to know which ones are the most problematic, or whether it's a combination.

My dad's got at least three of them. Knowing whether or not the ones he has are the worst would be helpful.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Covid-19 deaths on 21:00 - Mar 28 with 2119 viewsNeath_Jack

Covid-19 deaths on 20:54 - Mar 28 by Dr_Winston

I know what they are, it would just be useful to know which ones are the most problematic, or whether it's a combination.

My dad's got at least three of them. Knowing whether or not the ones he has are the worst would be helpful.

They are all problematic though, that's why they are on there. Have you seen the latest categories, as they were updated and split up last week. If you have one of the conditions, is surely enough information. If you have a combination of the conditions listed, then obviously you will be at more at risk than if you have just one of them.

Just keep dad securely locked in the house until this bastard thing is over.

Login to get fewer ads

Covid-19 deaths on 21:01 - Mar 28 with 2111 viewsTNT

The husband of someone who works for me (in his forties) was taken in to hospital yesterday, tested positive, he's in intensive care tonight.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Covid-19 deaths on 21:03 - Mar 28 with 2107 viewsBillyChong

Same goes for number of cases. How can it be even roughly accurate when they aren’t testing everyone?
Covid-19 deaths on 21:12 - Mar 28 with 2068 viewslonglostjack

Covid-19 deaths on 21:01 - Mar 28 by TNT

The husband of someone who works for me (in his forties) was taken in to hospital yesterday, tested positive, he's in intensive care tonight.

It seems to be a lottery mate. Viveka was talking to one of the neighbours here. Two friends of hers mid-40ies both male caught it in the South Tyrol on a skiing holiday. The one had only very mild symptoms the other is still in hospital after two weeks.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Covid-19 deaths on 21:16 - Mar 28 with 2046 viewsJack123

it seems to me, they can't even put out the correct data for the people who are in a serious/critical condition, looking at the uk on the worldometers site, the uk serious/critical seems to be stuck at 163 for days.

libera nos a malo

Covid-19 deaths on 21:20 - Mar 28 with 2018 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

https://informationisbeautiful.net/visualizations/covid-19-coronavirus-infograph

Here is some analysis.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2020 21:24]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Covid-19 deaths on 21:22 - Mar 28 with 2012 viewsBanosswan

Severe respiratory conditions, conditions requiring immunosuppressants, very high blood pressure amongst others.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Covid-19 deaths on 21:23 - Mar 28 with 2006 viewsTNT

Covid-19 deaths on 21:12 - Mar 28 by longlostjack

It seems to be a lottery mate. Viveka was talking to one of the neighbours here. Two friends of hers mid-40ies both male caught it in the South Tyrol on a skiing holiday. The one had only very mild symptoms the other is still in hospital after two weeks.

Hope you, Viveka, Janina and Joel are keeping safe and well, mate.

Covid-19 deaths on 21:25 - Mar 28 with 1989 viewsTNT

Covid-19 deaths on 21:23 - Mar 28 by TNT

Bremen Jacks!

Covid-19 deaths on 21:41 - Mar 28 with 1940 viewsJack123

Covid-19 deaths on 21:22 - Mar 28 by Banosswan

Severe respiratory conditions, conditions requiring immunosuppressants, very high blood pressure amongst others.

Just reminded me, I know quite a few people taking an immunosuppressant for psoriasis, I personally think they should lay off them for this condition, spoke to a few people and told them my thought's. but their GP advised them against stopping it.. I don't know.? my view, I would temporarily stop taking the tablets, if it gives you a better chance against the virus.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2020 21:42]

libera nos a malo

Covid-19 deaths on 21:53 - Mar 28 with 1905 viewsBanosswan

Covid-19 deaths on 21:41 - Mar 28 by Jack123

Just reminded me, I know quite a few people taking an immunosuppressant for psoriasis, I personally think they should lay off them for this condition, spoke to a few people and told them my thought's. but their GP advised them against stopping it.. I don't know.? my view, I would temporarily stop taking the tablets, if it gives you a better chance against the virus.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2020 21:42]

I'm not a doctor, but for psoriasis keep taking the tablets unless the alternative isn't that severe.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Covid-19 deaths on 22:07 - Mar 28 with 1868 viewslonglostjack

Covid-19 deaths on 21:23 - Mar 28 by TNT

All good mate! Next Swans home game I’m booking into Prem Inn on Wind street and we’ll bloody party after the game!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Covid-19 deaths on 22:12 - Mar 28 with 1855 viewsTNT

Covid-19 deaths on 22:07 - Mar 28 by longlostjack

All good mate! Next Swans home game I’m booking into Prem Inn on Wind street and we’ll bloody party after the game!

I'm not abbreviating this...

...You Jack Bastard!

Covid-19 deaths on 22:17 - Mar 28 with 1836 viewsNotLoyal

Covid-19 deaths on 20:37 - Mar 28 by Neath_Jack

It was reported earlier today that 12 of the most recent deaths (last 24 hours), were people who were healthy and no known underlying health conditions. There has been other healthy people that ave died who were said to be healthy too.

Thing is people drop dead every day, natural causes, unexplained which brings me back to the point are they in this bracket with Covid-19 or dying because of it.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Covid-19 deaths on 22:30 - Mar 28 with 1800 viewsTNT

Covid-19 deaths on 22:17 - Mar 28 by NotLoyal

Thing is people drop dead every day, natural causes, unexplained which brings me back to the point are they in this bracket with Covid-19 or dying because of it.

I recently watched my mate die in an NHS hospital mate. They talked about a heart transplant, and a mechanical heart (when he was in The Heath Hospital, twice), for more than twelve months. Then (he was in Glangwili hospital) I had a phone call to say that his heart had stopped working... he died.

I can't get my head around this, it's like putting your car in a garage and you think they'll put it right.

I do, however, have massive respect for the Doctors, Nurses, hospital staff. But if I was his consultant, I'd expect a question from CountyJim.

Covid-19 deaths on 22:38 - Mar 28 with 1779 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I have been trying to find out this information without success. I've been on immunosuppressants for 26 years and am now 63. My consultant and GP have both told me that I am at considerable risk should I get it. I have asked for details and just been told to do everything possible not to get it.

More specific information about the underlying conditions would be very helpful even if it is frightening.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Covid-19 deaths on 22:57 - Mar 28 with 1732 viewsJack123

Covid-19 deaths on 21:53 - Mar 28 by Banosswan

I'm not a doctor, but for psoriasis keep taking the tablets unless the alternative isn't that severe.

Well who knows, the way I see it, a bad skin condition or putting yourself in the high risk category of dying from the virus, I know what I would do..And i don't mean this in any way of people suffering from bad psoriasis, I have not got that, but I know people that have, and it's horrible, but, for me it seems sense to stop the medication, in fact I was talking to someone from the dermatology department the other day about it, and my thoughts, and they said it would be fine temporarily, more or less.. totally your decision.

libera nos a malo

Covid-19 deaths on 07:35 - Mar 29 with 1552 viewsladyjack

This graph thing seems to suggest that the Coronavirus death rate in the UK is progressing more quickly than it did in China, worrying times.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024