Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Two of the most horrible clubs 00:07 - Mar 29 with 5302 viewsTNT

If the season ends now, then Liverpool and Leeds can fo.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Two of the most horrible clubs on 12:42 - Mar 29 with 3964 viewsBenJ94

Yep, I find that very hard to disagree with. Add WBA to that as well.
Two of the most horrible clubs on 12:58 - Mar 29 with 3949 viewsTenbySwan

Reading the paper yesterday the FA have asked Premier and FL clubs to say that the season may be 'curtailed' and on no account to say that it is "null and void.

They say that would protect them from having to give rebates to.the likes of Sky and BT.

So who knows Liverpool may still be declared champions and others promoted and relegated.

The only thing of interest to the FA will be protecting their financial interest.
Two of the most horrible clubs on 13:03 - Mar 29 with 3938 viewsDarran

Two of the most horrible clubs on 12:58 - Mar 29 by TenbySwan

Reading the paper yesterday the FA have asked Premier and FL clubs to say that the season may be 'curtailed' and on no account to say that it is "null and void.

They say that would protect them from having to give rebates to.the likes of Sky and BT.

So who knows Liverpool may still be declared champions and others promoted and relegated.

The only thing of interest to the FA will be protecting their financial interest.

They can be declared champions but nobody can ever say they won it because as far we know they could have lost all their remaining games and Leicester or Man City won all theirs.

Absolutely brilliant,Scouce ćunts.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Two of the most horrible clubs on 13:04 - Mar 29 with 3937 viewsWarwickHunt

Two of the most horrible clubs on 13:11 - Mar 29 with 3923 viewsDarran

Two of the most horrible clubs on 13:04 - Mar 29 by WarwickHunt

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Two of the most horrible clubs on 21:17 - Mar 29 with 3646 viewsGixerJack

I had to have three goes to watch all of that, I was laughing so much I couldn’t focus.
Two of the most horrible clubs on 08:30 - Mar 30 with 3512 viewsbuilthjack

Brilliant, pi££ed myself laughing.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Two of the most horrible clubs on 09:00 - Mar 30 with 3487 viewslifelong

Brilliant
Login to get fewer ads

Two of the most horrible clubs on 23:18 - Mar 30 with 3163 viewsTNT

FAF TBF.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Two of the most horrible clubs on 09:01 - Mar 31 with 3065 viewsWhiterockin

If the season ends now,

The financial implications for us could be disastrous. If the premier league do not honor their commitment to the broadcasters there would be less money paid to the league, this could well have a knock on effect to premier league clubs and more important to us parachute payments.
Two of the most horrible clubs on 13:06 - Mar 31 with 2979 viewssainthelens

Two of the most horrible clubs on 09:01 - Mar 31 by Whiterockin

If the season ends now,

The financial implications for us could be disastrous. If the premier league do not honor their commitment to the broadcasters there would be less money paid to the league, this could well have a knock on effect to premier league clubs and more important to us parachute payments.

With world markets plunging, what would that mean to an American based hedge fund with our name all over it.?
Am only asking cos I don't know, but has got to be a concern.
Two of the most horrible clubs on 13:12 - Mar 31 with 2963 viewsSirjohnalot

Question is, what on earth do they do ? Have foreign born players gone home ? If so how do they get back ? They'll have to quarantine once the restrictions have been lifted. When does the season start ? Assume it'll be behind closed doors, if the season runs into next, how will they fit the games in ? The cup competitions are life blood for the lower clubs, if they do away with replays, will the sponsors want money back as less exposure ?

How do you start to work that out ? Euro comps will be a nightmare, as will Internationals. If this season is null and voice, it stands to reason that our parachute payment will be the same as last year ?
Two of the most horrible clubs on 14:14 - Mar 31 with 2931 viewsNotLoyal

Two of the most horrible clubs on 13:06 - Mar 31 by sainthelens

With world markets plunging, what would that mean to an American based hedge fund with our name all over it.?

And the advice now is but, buy, buy.
Easy I suppose if you have the capital.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Two of the most horrible clubs on 14:29 - Mar 31 with 2922 viewsWarwickHunt

Two of the most horrible clubs on 13:06 - Mar 31 by sainthelens

Our huge pot of transfer money would be greatly diminished.
Two of the most horrible clubs on 14:31 - Mar 31 with 2917 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Two of the most horrible clubs on 13:12 - Mar 31 by Sirjohnalot

Question is, what on earth do they do ? Have foreign born players gone home ? If so how do they get back ? They'll have to quarantine once the restrictions have been lifted. When does the season start ? Assume it'll be behind closed doors, if the season runs into next, how will they fit the games in ? The cup competitions are life blood for the lower clubs, if they do away with replays, will the sponsors want money back as less exposure ?

How do you start to work that out ? Euro comps will be a nightmare, as will Internationals. If this season is null and voice, it stands to reason that our parachute payment will be the same as last year ?

If this season isn't finished Sky and BT want much of their money back. If that happens how much will things like parachute payments drop? How much will the clubs have to give back?

It's a complicated situation that's going to take some unraveling.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Two of the most horrible clubs on 20:52 - Mar 31 with 2811 viewsNotLoyal

Two of the most horrible clubs on 14:31 - Mar 31 by Joe_bradshaw

If this season isn't finished Sky and BT want much of their money back. If that happens how much will things like parachute payments drop? How much will the clubs have to give back?

It's a complicated situation that's going to take some unraveling.

Which means the season won’t finish,unless a deal is done on next.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Two of the most horrible clubs on 04:34 - Apr 1 with 2700 viewsTimTtam

Apparently the plan now is that the PL will finish their season, with no teams being relegated. To much money involved apparently. Liverpool get their title behind closed doors, and Leeds don't get promoted.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Two of the most horrible clubs on 09:00 - Apr 1 with 2620 viewsWhiterockin

Two of the most horrible clubs on 04:34 - Apr 1 by TimTtam

Apparently the plan now is that the PL will finish their season, with no teams being relegated. To much money involved apparently. Liverpool get their title behind closed doors, and Leeds don't get promoted.

If that were to be the case, I can see major law suits from some championship clubs, and they will win. You cant have one rule for Liverpool and one for the rest.
Two of the most horrible clubs on 09:30 - Apr 1 with 2607 viewsWarwickHunt

Two of the most horrible clubs on 09:00 - Apr 1 by Whiterockin

If that were to be the case, I can see major law suits from some championship clubs, and they will win. You cant have one rule for Liverpool and one for the rest.

Even calling an end to the season would invite lawsuits. They have to somehow finish the season and maybe compress or reduce next season’s fixtures, or call it null and void.
Two of the most horrible clubs on 09:50 - Apr 1 with 2581 viewsWhiterockin

Two of the most horrible clubs on 09:30 - Apr 1 by WarwickHunt

Even calling an end to the season would invite lawsuits. They have to somehow finish the season and maybe compress or reduce next season’s fixtures, or call it null and void.

Exactly, null and void or finish the season with positional finishes counting. There is big money in this for all teams, millions for every position in the premier league without counting promotion relegation and European positions.

I expect we will be out of lock down by the end of May at the latest, but social distancing will still be in place for months. The government could make an exception for major sport to return behind closed doors as long as it is televised live, with stringent testing of players. The nation will need a lift by then.

Pubs ect will still be closed so no social gathering unless it was in peoples houses.
Two of the most horrible clubs on 10:02 - Apr 1 with 2570 viewsMrSwerve

Two of the most horrible clubs on 09:30 - Apr 1 by WarwickHunt

Yep, either the season is completed or it’ll be abandoned. Can’t see there being any in between. As bitter a pill that would be to swallow for champions/promoted teams. This is (hopefully) a once in a lifetime thing...one season lost will be forgotten fairly quickly.

I think that at an absolute best case scenario we will be having games played behind closed doors in late June/July. (Obviously impossible to tell at the moment)
[Post edited 1 Apr 2020 10:03]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Two of the most horrible clubs on 11:10 - Apr 1 with 2514 viewssainthelens

Two of the most horrible clubs on 10:02 - Apr 1 by MrSwerve

Yep, either the season is completed or it’ll be abandoned. Can’t see there being any in between. As bitter a pill that would be to swallow for champions/promoted teams. This is (hopefully) a once in a lifetime thing...one season lost will be forgotten fairly quickly.

I think that at an absolute best case scenario we will be having games played behind closed doors in late June/July. (Obviously impossible to tell at the moment)
[Post edited 1 Apr 2020 10:03]

Should Leeds miss out, and spend the next 10 in the championship , it won't be forgotten either by them or opposition fans.
Every cloud eh.
Two of the most horrible clubs on 11:19 - Apr 1 with 2506 viewsWarwickHunt

Two of the most horrible clubs on 11:10 - Apr 1 by sainthelens

Should Leeds miss out, and spend the next 10 in the championship , it won't be forgotten either by them or opposition fans.
Every cloud eh.

Liverpool fans will just shrug it off and forget about it.
Two of the most horrible clubs on 12:52 - Apr 1 with 2452 viewsunion_jack

Two of the most horrible clubs on 11:10 - Apr 1 by sainthelens

Every cloud eh.

I’d laugh like that Spanish guy for days. Please let it happen🙏

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Two of the most horrible clubs on 12:58 - Apr 1 with 2448 viewsSwanjaxs

Wolves supporters are up there in the top 5 of the cùnt league in my honest opinion.

Every time I've been there it's kicked off.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024