Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New / newish Bands you have recently liked a lot 14:23 - Mar 29 with 1954 viewsNotLoyal

I give you WONK UNIT.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

New / newish Bands you have recently liked a lot on 14:58 - Mar 29 with 1667 viewsBest_loser

New / newish Bands you have recently liked a lot on 15:35 - Mar 29 with 1649 viewsdickythorpe

The lead singer Harriet Joseph's Dad , Martyn is Welsh and a mate of Mal Pope

https://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/music/sites/martyn-joseph/pages/biography.shtml
New / newish Bands you have recently liked a lot on 15:54 - Mar 29 with 1643 viewsBDS

Alex the singer has done a couple of excellent acoustic shows on Instagram recently.
New / newish Bands you have recently liked a lot on 15:58 - Mar 29 with 1641 viewsBDS

Aerial Salad good young new punk band
New / newish Bands you have recently liked a lot on 20:27 - Mar 29 with 1585 viewstaffpunk

New / newish Bands you have recently liked a lot on 15:58 - Mar 29 by BDS

Aerial Salad good young new punk band

Great band, really good live. Links are not working for me, but newer bands I love include Terminal Rage, Dead Objectives, Fontaines DC, and of course the absolutely fantastic Amyl And The Sniffers.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

New / newish Bands you have recently liked a lot on 21:01 - Mar 29 with 1562 viewsBDS

New / newish Bands you have recently liked a lot on 20:27 - Mar 29 by taffpunk

Great band, really good live. Links are not working for me, but newer bands I love include Terminal Rage, Dead Objectives, Fontaines DC, and of course the absolutely fantastic Amyl And The Sniffers.

Saw Fontaines DC on the Moon Club last year. Great set.
Have you seen Wales' own Pizzatramp?
New / newish Bands you have recently liked a lot on 21:02 - Mar 29 with 1559 viewsBDS

New Aerial Salad album just came out this week
New / newish Bands you have recently liked a lot on 21:21 - Mar 29 with 1544 viewsProfessor

New / newish Bands you have recently liked a lot on 21:01 - Mar 29 by BDS

Saw Fontaines DC at the 6Music festival in Liverpool- actually exactly a year ago. Very impressed-
Best band for a decade in my opinion. Went primarily to see Gang of Four
Which I am very pleased I did with Andy Gill’s recent passing
Login to get fewer ads

New / newish Bands you have recently liked a lot on 21:30 - Mar 29 with 1537 viewsSwanjaxs

Spiv and the Barrowboys 😎 minus Spiv rip

[Post edited 29 Mar 2020 21:36]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

New / newish Bands you have recently liked a lot on 21:33 - Mar 29 with 1535 viewsNotLoyal

Pizzatramp are a class act.
Did the stage for a few all dayers they were on as well last year. Modern day Toy Dolls in places, song titles and stage atire etc.

I urge anyone in to this genre to also check out grand collapse, another top Welsh band who hold a special place in my musical heart.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2020 21:42]

OK I've changed it.

New / newish Bands you have recently liked a lot on 10:03 - Mar 30 with 1472 viewsEbo

Best live band I have seen for a long while, I do a few digital bits and pieces with the singer Jack (I'm not biased) ;)

Signed to my favourite record label (Bella Union) I give you Penelope Isles

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

New / newish Bands you have recently liked a lot on 10:12 - Mar 30 with 1465 viewsEbo

Also some more Bella Union bands

New / newish Bands you have recently liked a lot on 10:50 - Mar 30 with 1446 viewstaffpunk

Missed that one, did see Amyl in Clwb Ivor, best band I saw last year. Seen Pizzatramp too many times tbh, bit bored with them now.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

New / newish Bands you have recently liked a lot on 14:09 - Mar 30 with 1408 viewsEbo

New / newish Bands you have recently liked a lot on 10:50 - Mar 30 by taffpunk

Missed that one, did see Amyl in Clwb Ivor, best band I saw last year. Seen Pizzatramp too many times tbh, bit bored with them now.

Yeah, Cobly saw them in Bristol I think. He was impressed!

New / newish Bands you have recently liked a lot on 14:32 - Mar 30 with 1399 viewsNotLoyal

New / newish Bands you have recently liked a lot on 14:09 - Mar 30 by Ebo

Yeah, Cobly saw them in Bristol I think. He was impressed!

Spoke to Paul the other week, by fck he collects records 👍
Not in the oppressed any more tho...

OK I've changed it.

New / newish Bands you have recently liked a lot on 14:34 - Mar 30 with 1397 viewsEbo

New / newish Bands you have recently liked a lot on 14:32 - Mar 30 by NotLoyal

Spoke to Paul the other week, by fck he collects records 👍
Not in the oppressed any more tho...

Yeah, he has always been like that since I got to know him as a teen around nearly 40 years ago. He still has a lot of original 45's from that era, kept a lot of old punk badges too. Plays in his own band nowadays.

New / newish Bands you have recently liked a lot on 20:41 - Mar 30 with 1333 viewsNotLoyal

New / newish Bands you have recently liked a lot on 14:34 - Mar 30 by Ebo

Yeah, he has always been like that since I got to know him as a teen around nearly 40 years ago. He still has a lot of original 45's from that era, kept a lot of old punk badges too. Plays in his own band nowadays.

I like his new stuff, I think roddy is still doing that side of things, I called roddy on the weekend, fck me that bloke impresses me.

OK I've changed it.

New / newish Bands you have recently liked a lot on 20:59 - Mar 30 with 1330 viewsProfessor

New / newish Bands you have recently liked a lot on 10:03 - Mar 30 by Ebo

Best live band I have seen for a long while, I do a few digital bits and pieces with the singer Jack (I'm not biased) ;)

Signed to my favourite record label (Bella Union) I give you Penelope Isles

Is Bella Union Simon Raymonde’s label?
New / newish Bands you have recently liked a lot on 22:25 - Mar 30 with 1204 viewsEbo

New / newish Bands you have recently liked a lot on 20:59 - Mar 30 by Professor

Is Bella Union Simon Raymonde’s label?

It most certainly is. I had a phone conversation with him last week and his wife Abby.

Some good releases coming out this year, the next big one is the new BC Camplight album in a few weeks.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2020 22:27]

New / newish Bands you have recently liked a lot on 06:50 - Mar 31 with 1156 viewsGroo

[Post edited 31 Mar 2020 6:52]

Groo does what Groo does best

New / newish Bands you have recently liked a lot on 22:54 - Mar 31 with 1073 viewsTNT

New / newish Bands you have recently liked a lot on 15:35 - Mar 29 by dickythorpe

The lead singer Harriet Joseph's Dad , Martyn is Welsh and a mate of Mal Pope

https://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/music/sites/martyn-joseph/pages/biography.shtml

Not dissimilar to Cocteau Twins, that one. Quite liked that.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

New / newish Bands you have recently liked a lot on 00:03 - Apr 1 with 1034 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

New / newish Bands you have recently liked a lot on 13:32 - Apr 1 with 962 viewsjackandcoke81

New / newish Bands you have recently liked a lot on 00:03 - Apr 1 by Brynmill_Jack

I saw The Big Moon support Pixies in Cardiff last year. I really enjoyed them!
[Post edited 1 Apr 2020 13:32]
New / newish Bands you have recently liked a lot on 14:18 - Apr 1 with 935 viewsDarran

Local band Buffalo Summer released their new album a few days ago.
It’s very good and only costs a tenner.
Get on it.

https://www.desolationblue.com/products/desolation-blue-cd

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

New / newish Bands you have recently liked a lot on 14:27 - Apr 1 with 930 viewskrunchykarrot

Tried posting this a few times, but check out Buck and Evans. Another great Welsh guitarist keeping up the tradition.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024