Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunday night isolation moderation tipple thread from 8pm... 16:15 - Mar 29 with 2106 viewsSwanjaxs

Got a small bottle of crème de menthe leftover from Christmas.

No work till Tuesday night.

I'll be posting my usual well conducted debate later if anyone wants to join in.

Rules...

No arguments

No virus talk

Our very good friends for just up the road are most welcome to join in.

I'll be watching Countryfile in a bit when I get home from chappel.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2020 18:31]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Sunday night isolation pìssup thread from 8pm... on 16:29 - Mar 29 with 1620 viewsGaryjack

Erm........

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/256658/3815000/server-upgrade-this-evening-at-7pm./page:1/#post3815000
Sunday night isolation pìssup thread from 8pm... on 16:32 - Mar 29 with 1607 viewsWarwickHunt

Sunday night isolation pìssup thread from 8pm... on 16:29 - Mar 29 by Garyjack

Erm........

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/256658/3815000/server-upgrade-this-evening-at-7pm./page:1/#post3815000

😂
Sunday night isolation pìssup thread from 8pm... on 16:43 - Mar 29 with 1594 viewsSwanjaxs

Erm........

Ahh

Tea and crumpets it is then
[Post edited 29 Mar 2020 18:44]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Sunday night isolation pìssup thread from 8pm... on 16:53 - Mar 29 with 1567 viewsladyjack

It would be irresponsible to drink to excess mind in case the emergency services end up being called.
Sunday night isolation pìssup thread from 8pm... on 17:04 - Mar 29 with 1544 viewsSwanjaxs

Sunday night isolation pìssup thread from 8pm... on 16:53 - Mar 29 by ladyjack

It would be irresponsible to drink to excess mind in case the emergency services end up being called.

Only thing calling me up later will be my good wife who will be in bed knitting a shawl.

But of course you are correct.

As soon as Pobol y Cwm finishes I will join her with a respectable space between us being it's the lords day 🙏

The next big event where myself and my good wife hope to attend is the Cymanfa Ganu being held at the Welsh Presbyterian Church in Llandeilo end of June...

God willing of course.

[Post edited 29 Mar 2020 18:40]

Sunday night isolation pìssup thread from 8pm... on 18:10 - Mar 29 with 1468 viewssainthelens

Enjoy pal.
Have one for me.
Sunday night isolation pìssup thread from 8pm... on 18:11 - Mar 29 with 1463 viewsSwanjaxs

Sunday night isolation pìssup thread from 8pm... on 18:10 - Mar 29 by sainthelens

Enjoy pal.
Have one for me.

I will my good mucka 🍺👍

Sunday night isolation pìssup thread from 8pm... on 18:19 - Mar 29 with 1451 viewsladyjack

Sunday night isolation pìssup thread from 8pm... on 17:04 - Mar 29 by Swanjaxs

Only thing calling me up later will be my good wife who will be in bed knitting a shawl.

But of course you are correct.

As soon as Pobol y Cwm finishes I will join her with a respectable space between us being it's the lords day 🙏

The next big event where myself and my good wife hope to attend is the Cymanfa Ganu being held at the Welsh Presbyterian Church in Llandeilo end of June...

God willing of course.

[Post edited 29 Mar 2020 18:40]

Glad to hear it.
Login to get fewer ads

Sunday night isolation pìssup thread from 8pm... on 18:22 - Mar 29 with 1444 viewsSwanjaxs

Sunday night isolation pìssup thread from 8pm... on 18:19 - Mar 29 by ladyjack

Glad to hear it.

Do you partake in a small glass of sherry now and again at this time of uncertainty LJ?

Or is it just a cup of tea and a Welsh cake before retiring to bed?

Sunday night isolation moderation tipple thread from 8pm... on 18:30 - Mar 29 with 1421 viewsSwanjaxs

* Guys, I have, on reflection, edited and toned down this thread In respect to the current situation we find ourselves in*

Have a lovely evening 🙂

Sunday night isolation moderation tipple thread from 8pm... on 18:33 - Mar 29 with 1409 viewsdickythorpe

I've been staying off booze as I haven't felt like it.

I've been in the garage lifting some weights.

People think I'm looking fitter
Sunday night isolation moderation tipple thread from 8pm... on 18:54 - Mar 29 with 1363 viewsSwanjaxs

Sunday night isolation moderation tipple thread from 8pm... on 18:33 - Mar 29 by dickythorpe

I've been staying off booze as I haven't felt like it.

I've been in the garage lifting some weights.

People think I'm looking fitter

Good for you Dicky.

It's going to be a tough road ahead of us all in the coming weeks and months.

Sunday night isolation pìssup thread from 8pm... on 19:44 - Mar 29 with 1322 viewsGaryjack

Erm........

Well that didn't take long!
Sunday night isolation moderation tipple thread from 8pm... on 20:09 - Mar 29 with 1287 viewsbuilthjack

A nice bottle of 2015 Merlot went down well with dinner

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Sunday night isolation moderation tipple thread from 8pm... on 20:15 - Mar 29 with 1268 viewsSwanjaxs

Sunday night isolation moderation tipple thread from 8pm... on 20:09 - Mar 29 by builthjack

A nice bottle of 2015 Merlot went down well with dinner

God Bless you Bilthy ✌

Sunday night isolation moderation tipple thread from 8pm... on 20:17 - Mar 29 with 1259 viewsbuilthjack

Sunday night isolation moderation tipple thread from 8pm... on 20:15 - Mar 29 by Swanjaxs

God Bless you Bilthy ✌

Fank you squire

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Sunday night isolation moderation tipple thread from 8pm... on 20:23 - Mar 29 with 1240 viewsSwanjaxs

Sunday night isolation moderation tipple thread from 8pm... on 20:17 - Mar 29 by builthjack

Fank you squire

Mrs SJ is in work till 2am so I'm going to have a glass of prosecco waiting for her when she gets home because she will be all covid 19 stressed out and on her knees lol ...

Don't tell ladyjoke tho 👍

#edit#

When i say on her knees i mean tired out btw 🙈
[Post edited 29 Mar 2020 20:30]

Sunday night isolation moderation tipple thread from 8pm... on 20:31 - Mar 29 with 1214 viewsbuilthjack

Sunday night isolation moderation tipple thread from 8pm... on 20:23 - Mar 29 by Swanjaxs

Mrs SJ is in work till 2am so I'm going to have a glass of prosecco waiting for her when she gets home because she will be all covid 19 stressed out and on her knees lol ...

Don't tell ladyjoke tho 👍

#edit#

When i say on her knees i mean tired out btw 🙈
[Post edited 29 Mar 2020 20:30]

I was wondering

Sunday night isolation moderation tipple thread from 8pm... on 20:32 - Mar 29 with 1213 viewsSwanjaxs

Sunday night isolation moderation tipple thread from 8pm... on 20:31 - Mar 29 by builthjack

I was wondering

Sunday night isolation moderation tipple thread from 8pm... on 20:49 - Mar 29 with 1189 viewsbuilthjack

On the Peroni now. In for a penny and all that

Sunday night isolation moderation tipple thread from 8pm... on 20:55 - Mar 29 with 1170 viewsBanosswan

Has noson lawen been stopped? I assume it has 😭

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Sunday night isolation moderation tipple thread from 8pm... on 21:16 - Mar 29 with 1129 viewsSwanjaxs

Sunday night isolation moderation tipple thread from 8pm... on 20:55 - Mar 29 by Banosswan

Has noson lawen been stopped? I assume it has 😭

I believe not....

This one went out years ago tho

Quite an upbeat tune i must say...

She went on to live in a new age traveller community in Corwen that made a living out of selling logs apparently.

I think she went by the name Bethan aŕ Twp 🤔
[Post edited 29 Mar 2020 21:29]

Sunday night isolation moderation tipple thread from 8pm... on 21:19 - Mar 29 with 1125 viewsSwanjaxs

Sunday night isolation moderation tipple thread from 8pm... on 20:49 - Mar 29 by builthjack

On the Peroni now. In for a penny and all that

Steady ...

You might have to call out the emergency services 👀

Sunday night isolation moderation tipple thread from 8pm... on 21:52 - Mar 29 with 1085 viewsCooperman

My alcohol consumption this weekend has probably been three times what it normally is. I can't carry on like this for the next three months; I need to find a distraction.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Sunday night isolation moderation tipple thread from 8pm... on 22:13 - Mar 29 with 1071 viewsMrSwerve

Sunday night isolation moderation tipple thread from 8pm... on 21:52 - Mar 29 by Cooperman

My alcohol consumption this weekend has probably been three times what it normally is. I can't carry on like this for the next three months; I need to find a distraction.

I’m glad someone else has said that. Definitely feel that I’ve had many more drinks this weekend than normal.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024