Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are you really missing football that much ? 11:55 - Apr 3 with 5669 viewsNotLoyal

I have to say I’m surprised how much I’m not bothered, as much as I love the swans ( not the players who are still taking a salary but giving nothing back to the community the got it from ) the badge etc.
I’m seriously not giving a fck at the moment.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Are you really missing football that much ? on 12:01 - Apr 3 with 3039 viewslifelong

Was thinking the same, probably my enthusiasm will return as soon as the football does, haven’t renewed my season ticket yet and not all that bothered if I do or not.
Are you really missing football that much ? on 13:38 - Apr 3 with 2964 viewsJBT95

Are you really missing football that much ? on 12:01 - Apr 3 by lifelong

Was thinking the same, probably my enthusiasm will return as soon as the football does, haven’t renewed my season ticket yet and not all that bothered if I do or not.

Haven't the extended the deadline until the end of this month?

Aka no football before it closes.

Don't really why we still have the renew by end of March thing still. They could certainly open it in December but why not let it run till end of August?
[Post edited 3 Apr 2020 13:38]
Are you really missing football that much ? on 14:01 - Apr 3 with 2942 viewslifelong

Are you really missing football that much ? on 13:38 - Apr 3 by JBT95

Haven't the extended the deadline until the end of this month?

Aka no football before it closes.

Don't really why we still have the renew by end of March thing still. They could certainly open it in December but why not let it run till end of August?
[Post edited 3 Apr 2020 13:38]

Yes, renewal has been extended to the end of April.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2020 17:15]
Are you really missing football that much ? on 15:52 - Apr 3 with 2875 viewsbuilthjack

Another couple of weeks and I will be really missing it

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Are you really missing football that much ? on 16:27 - Apr 3 with 2841 viewskarnataka

Like a lot of things in life, football becomes a habit, a part of your life that you can't /won't /don't break and it's only when you are forced to, you start to realise that.
Are you really missing football that much ? on 17:13 - Apr 3 with 2820 viewsunion_jack

Not missing it (Or sport in general) at all. It feels like a massive weight lifted from my shoulders not having to think about it. I’ve realised what an obsession it is and quite honestly, the way I feel now, if it never returned I wouldn’t be bothered. Very strange feeling.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Are you really missing football that much ? on 17:37 - Apr 3 with 2797 viewssainthelens

How the fck can anyone get a season ticket? Fck knows when wer gonna get going .
Are you really missing football that much ? on 19:03 - Apr 3 with 2725 viewsexiledclaseboy

Not at all.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Are you really missing football that much ? on 19:18 - Apr 3 with 2712 viewsDarran

Moaning twáts.
Come on the mighty Swans let’s get back down there.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Are you really missing football that much ? on 19:19 - Apr 3 with 2709 viewsJackfath

I'm missing it and also all other sport.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Are you really missing football that much ? on 19:42 - Apr 3 with 2678 viewsplasjack

Wish we were playing home tomorrow.
But the positives are not biting my nails when we are winning by one goal for the last 10 minutes and hope we hang on.
Are you really missing football that much ? on 19:48 - Apr 3 with 2666 viewsladyjack

Are you really missing football that much ? on 19:42 - Apr 3 by plasjack

Wish we were playing home tomorrow.
But the positives are not biting my nails when we are winning by one goal for the last 10 minutes and hope we hang on.

Missing football and all sports.
Are you really missing football that much ? on 20:50 - Apr 3 with 2614 viewsjack2jack

I was up until a week or so ago, suppose we've all been pre occupied with other events, and focusing on what's really important.
Was really looking forward to Wimbledon, Euros, Olympics etc etc.
But at the end of the day it's only the filler in life, same as money,posh cars ,fancy holidays, I think this will really focus folks minds as to what is really important in life, like family, friends and your health and the health of loved ones, all the rest is irrelevant.👍
Are you really missing football that much ? on 20:58 - Apr 3 with 2604 viewsThrasher6

Agree with a lot of posters...about it being almost a welcome change from the relentlessness of sport. I like a bet...and work in it...so that has been a pleasant change (it can be all consuming) ie not being able to get wrapped up in it. Miss the Swans though....it is one of the loves of my life.

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Are you really missing football that much ? on 22:00 - Apr 3 with 2550 viewsLeonWasGod

Funny, but wondering whether you'll die in the next week has taken the edge of missing football.
Are you really missing football that much ? on 22:06 - Apr 3 with 2534 viewsDr_Winston

Not really, but I'm generally bored of football and waiting for the season to end by mid-March most years anyway. I'm one of the few who quite likes it when the Swans don't have a game.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Are you really missing football that much ? on 22:07 - Apr 3 with 2531 viewsBrynmill_Jack

If we’d been on a proper upward curve with great football and a hatful of goals I’d be bereft. As we’re pretty awful at the moment I’m happy to be away from it

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Are you really missing football that much ? on 07:58 - Apr 4 with 2421 viewsladyjack

Yet another Saturday without any sport.
Are you really missing football that much ? on 08:02 - Apr 4 with 2415 viewsSwanjaxs

Are you really missing football that much ? on 07:58 - Apr 4 by ladyjack

Yet another Saturday without any sport.

Wrong!
Pencil Cricket tonight at 6pm 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Are you really missing football that much ? on 08:16 - Apr 4 with 2399 viewsladyjack

Are you really missing football that much ? on 08:02 - Apr 4 by Swanjaxs

Wrong!
Pencil Cricket tonight at 6pm 👍

Cool
Are you really missing football that much ? on 08:33 - Apr 4 with 2361 viewsNeath_Jack

Not in the slightest.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Are you really missing football that much ? on 08:36 - Apr 4 with 2353 viewsPhil_S

Can't say I've missed it all.

As much as I enjoy football (some of the time!) simply at the moment there are far bigger priorities. I did sit down last Saturday wishing I could watch some level of sport but on the back of pay cuts, redundancies, businesses failing, inability to see family and a host of other things its just not there for me.

And the way football, the clubs and most of the players have reacted to this then I have to find myself agreeing with Mony's post earlier in this thread.
Are you really missing football that much ? on 08:39 - Apr 4 with 2339 viewssainthelens

Was really looking forward to the trip to Brum, and home games Lids/Brizzles.
But....not relevant with thousands of innocent people dying.
Are you really missing football that much ? on 09:21 - Apr 4 with 2298 viewstaffpunk

Not missing professional football at all, but I but do miss going to watch my son play local Amateur football, and having a couple of pints with him after the game. Also missing going to watch my local rugby side.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Are you really missing football that much ? on 09:28 - Apr 4 with 2280 viewsoldcob

I'm missing it like crazy. One of my main reasons to live.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024