Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? 21:54 - Apr 3 with 5871 viewsladyjack

What have the Tories done with the 350M a week that the NHS was apparently going to have for us leaving the EU ?
Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 10:21 - Apr 5 with 841 viewssg1912

1. We haven't left the EU yet

2. It's already been announced in the budget that the NHS will receive an extra £370 million per week in 2022.
Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 10:23 - Apr 5 with 831 viewsladyjack

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 10:21 - Apr 5 by sg1912

2. It's already been announced in the budget that the NHS will receive an extra £370 million per week in 2022.

We left the EU on the 31Jan 2020.
Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 10:24 - Apr 5 with 827 viewsexiledclaseboy

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 10:21 - Apr 5 by sg1912

1 - yes we have.

Poll: Tory leader

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 10:25 - Apr 5 with 825 viewssg1912

Yet we're still paying into the EU budget.
Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 10:27 - Apr 5 with 811 viewsexiledclaseboy

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 10:25 - Apr 5 by sg1912

Yet we're still paying into the EU budget.

Yet we’ve left the EU.

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 10:32 - Apr 5 with 803 viewssg1912

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 10:27 - Apr 5 by exiledclaseboy

Yet we’ve left the EU.

Yet we’re still bound by EU rules and regulations.. hence why we can’t pay the NHS £350 million per week.
Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 10:42 - Apr 5 with 783 viewsexiledclaseboy

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 10:32 - Apr 5 by sg1912

Yet we’re still bound by EU rules and regulations.. hence why we can’t pay the NHS £350 million per week.

Yeah that’ll be why.

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 10:48 - Apr 5 with 762 viewscontroversial_jack

Now is exactly the time to question and hold this govt to account.They have been criminally negligent and need to answer for it.
Login to get fewer ads

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 10:53 - Apr 5 with 739 viewsKerouac

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 10:48 - Apr 5 by controversial_jack

Now is exactly the time to question and hold this govt to account.They have been criminally negligent and need to answer for it.

Do you want to have a go...

"...the underlying issue that's been blown open by Covid-19 is the real cost of running down public services. Hopefully we'll have a national discussion about that when this is all over and politicians and the public will finally realise that what we've been doing is moronic."

Are you saying that the NHS should have been set up to deal with a pandemic (ie. permanently run with enough beds and ventilators etc.) ?
Because if you are it is you that is being "moronic".

Please explain how things would have been different if Labour were in power...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 10:58 - Apr 5 with 733 viewspikeypaul

Ladyjack. / Kilkenny

The same piece of scum that only a few weeks ago said Coronavirus would be a good thing since it would kill mostly old people and since Wales has a lot of English retirees the % of English would come down in Wales .

The Government is at presently putting massively over an extra £350 m a day in to the NHS but the idiot obviously knows but chooses to use this worldwide medical crisis for his personal political agenda , what a lowlife piece of scum.

Also the same piece of irish scum that said any old person that voted for Brexit should be killed and countless times has said that terrorism is acceptable.

Get the similarities in the piece of scums views?

And if they are not the same person they have virtually the same views on having the old killed if they do not agree with them or are English.

OUT

AFLI
[Post edited 5 Apr 2020 11:10]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 11:00 - Apr 5 with 726 viewscontroversial_jack

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 10:53 - Apr 5 by Kerouac

Do you want to have a go...

"...the underlying issue that's been blown open by Covid-19 is the real cost of running down public services. Hopefully we'll have a national discussion about that when this is all over and politicians and the public will finally realise that what we've been doing is moronic."

Are you saying that the NHS should have been set up to deal with a pandemic (ie. permanently run with enough beds and ventilators etc.) ?

Please explain how things would have been different if Labour were in power...

It's not abou,t who, if and when,and point scoring etc, it's about now. It's about this current govt and their incompetence and negligence
Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 11:01 - Apr 5 with 713 viewsKerouac

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 11:00 - Apr 5 by controversial_jack

It's not abou,t who, if and when,and point scoring etc, it's about now. It's about this current govt and their incompetence and negligence

...thought not, cretin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 11:06 - Apr 5 with 705 viewscontroversial_jack

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 11:01 - Apr 5 by Kerouac

...thought not, cretin.

What?
Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 11:20 - Apr 5 with 675 viewssg1912

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 10:42 - Apr 5 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah that’ll be why.

Well yeah, it’s not a coincidence that NHS funding increases after the transition period.
Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 11:57 - Apr 5 with 653 viewsexiledclaseboy

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 11:20 - Apr 5 by sg1912

Well yeah, it’s not a coincidence that NHS funding increases after the transition period.

You won the arguments, won the votes yet are still clinging to lies that even those who made them up admitted were untrue. Bizarre.

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 12:47 - Apr 5 with 610 viewssainthelens

When all this is done and dusted, wonder if casualty waiting times will come down ?
Last time I was there there was a guy with musket wounds!!
Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 12:57 - Apr 5 with 595 viewsCatullus

We are in the transition period so we are neither in nor out.

The funding thing, obviously the NHS is getting a lot more moneyt right now but it's not because of brexit and what would have happened if Covid-19 hadn't happened is anyone's guess.

We can only hope that once this crisis is over the NHS will get what it needs.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 13:01 - Apr 5 with 593 viewsexiledclaseboy

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 12:57 - Apr 5 by Catullus

We are in the transition period so we are neither in nor out.

The funding thing, obviously the NHS is getting a lot more moneyt right now but it's not because of brexit and what would have happened if Covid-19 hadn't happened is anyone's guess.

We can only hope that once this crisis is over the NHS will get what it needs.

We’re out. Simple fact. The UK is not a member of the EU.

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 13:08 - Apr 5 with 575 viewsCatullus

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 13:01 - Apr 5 by exiledclaseboy

We’re out. Simple fact. The UK is not a member of the EU.

No we're not a member but still bound by EU rules, it's the transition period. though that is a pointless argument to be having, do you disagree with the rest of my post?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 13:27 - Apr 5 with 558 viewsladyjack

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 10:58 - Apr 5 by pikeypaul

Ladyjack. / Kilkenny

The same piece of scum that only a few weeks ago said Coronavirus would be a good thing since it would kill mostly old people and since Wales has a lot of English retirees the % of English would come down in Wales .

The Government is at presently putting massively over an extra £350 m a day in to the NHS but the idiot obviously knows but chooses to use this worldwide medical crisis for his personal political agenda , what a lowlife piece of scum.

Also the same piece of irish scum that said any old person that voted for Brexit should be killed and countless times has said that terrorism is acceptable.

Get the similarities in the piece of scums views?

And if they are not the same person they have virtually the same views on having the old killed if they do not agree with them or are English.

OUT

AFLI
[Post edited 5 Apr 2020 11:10]

What are you talking about, I was against herd immunity because it would sacrifice the old and the weak I don't want old people or anyone else for that matter sacrificed no matter where they are from.
The whole policy sounded like Nazi eugenics to me and I was against it.
Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 13:33 - Apr 5 with 544 viewsexiledclaseboy

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 13:08 - Apr 5 by Catullus

No we're not a member but still bound by EU rules, it's the transition period. though that is a pointless argument to be having, do you disagree with the rest of my post?

It’s not an argument, you said we’re neither in or out. I pointed out that you’re wrong.

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 13:37 - Apr 5 with 535 viewscontroversial_jack

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 13:27 - Apr 5 by ladyjack

What are you talking about, I was against herd immunity because it would sacrifice the old and the weak I don't want old people or anyone else for that matter sacrificed no matter where they are from.
The whole policy sounded like Nazi eugenics to me and I was against it.

It's killing young healthy ppl to, so herd immunity is dangerous
Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 13:38 - Apr 5 with 535 viewsladyjack

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 21:20 - Apr 4 by Dr_Winston

He'll never be banned off here. Mostly because anyone who does it gets a message the following day demanding he be let back on.

You are always banning me from here aren't you ?
You banned me for putting up a post about Wales women rugby team beating the British Fire Service women's team.
Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 15:25 - Apr 5 with 498 viewsLeonWasGod

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 10:32 - Apr 5 by sg1912

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 15:27 - Apr 5 with 490 viewsLeonWasGod

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 10:03 - Apr 5 by Kerouac

No, I'm not.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024