Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? 21:54 - Apr 3 with 5729 viewsladyjack

What have the Tories done with the 350M a week that the NHS was apparently going to have for us leaving the EU ?
Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 21:56 - Apr 3 with 2892 viewsLeonWasGod

They'll be having to put it in now, don't you worry. It won't be coming from 'savings' from leaving the EU though, as there aren't any.
Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 21:57 - Apr 3 with 2891 viewsFlashberryjack

This is not the time, you really are a prize *****

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 22:07 - Apr 3 with 2874 viewsladyjack

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 22:10 - Apr 3 with 2864 viewsPozuelosSideys

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 22:07 - Apr 3 by ladyjack

Minimum additional £5bn. Here you go.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/11/pledge-to-fund-nhs-coronavirus-bat

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 22:11 - Apr 3 with 2857 viewsThebus

One thing we can be sure about money is not an issue for the nhs at the moment.
They are being given all the cash they need.
Also over £13 billion of nhs debt written off by this government.👏
Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 22:22 - Apr 3 with 2818 viewsLeonWasGod

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 22:07 - Apr 3 by ladyjack

That's an utterly moronic tweet.

For a start, we're still paying during the transition period.
Second, as has already been pointed out, the govt are pumping in "whatever it takes", well more than the £3.1bn mentioned there.

The bus claim was a lie, we all know that. But the underlying issue that's been blown open by Covid-19 is the real cost of running down public services. Hopefully we'll have a national discussion about that when this is all over and politicians and the public will finally realise that what we've been doing is moronic.

Brexit's another issue still to solve, but somewhat separate. All Covid-19 has done is show how futile the dream of going it alone has been. Covid-19 has exposed the flaws in that plan (they were already known, but people refused to listen). But I suppose we'll still go ahead with it.
Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 22:39 - Apr 3 with 2784 viewsItchySphincter

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 22:11 - Apr 3 by Thebus

Shame it took something so horrific for them to do the right thing. You’ll be paying for this for years, let’s see yo grandstanding then.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 22:43 - Apr 3 with 2773 viewsThebus

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 22:39 - Apr 3 by ItchySphincter

Shame it took something so horrific for them to do the right thing. You’ll be paying for this for years, let’s see yo grandstanding then.

That’s irrelevant. You criticise when they do something right and you criticise when they do something wrong. I guess that’s what called “you can win”.
Login to get fewer ads

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 22:49 - Apr 3 with 2766 viewsCatullus

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 22:22 - Apr 3 by LeonWasGod

Second, as has already been pointed out, the govt are pumping in "whatever it takes", well more than the £3.1bn mentioned there.

The bus claim was a lie, we all know that. But the underlying issue that's been blown open by Covid-19 is the real cost of running down public services. Hopefully we'll have a national discussion about that when this is all over and politicians and the public will finally realise that what we've been doing is moronic.

Brexit's another issue still to solve, but somewhat separate. All Covid-19 has done is show how futile the dream of going it alone has been. Covid-19 has exposed the flaws in that plan (they were already known, but people refused to listen). But I suppose we'll still go ahead with it.

Stupid thread and why have so many been caught by it? This can wait.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 23:05 - Apr 3 with 2754 viewsraynor94

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 21:57 - Apr 3 by Flashberryjack

This is not the time, you really are a prize *****

Seriously the bloke needs to be banned off here, every post he makes is trolling to get a reaction.

A rather sad and troubled individual, who feels the need to point score at this of crisis

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 07:16 - Apr 4 with 2678 viewsladyjack

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 22:22 - Apr 3 by LeonWasGod

Oh the bus claim was a lie was it, duw duw, i never took much interest in the Brexit thing, that why I hardly posted on the subject on here, that is a poor trick to play on the public.
Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 07:34 - Apr 4 with 2664 viewsladyjack

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 22:49 - Apr 3 by Catullus

Stupid thread and why have so many been caught by it? This can wait.

Why is it a stupid thread ?
Where is the money ?, we need the coin at this time of crisis to buy the medical equipment we need, I've just been told that the claim on the bus was a lie, did you know it was a lie Catullus ?
Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 21:09 - Apr 4 with 2564 viewsBillyChong

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 22:11 - Apr 3 by Thebus

Who were the NHS in debt to? The government who run the NHS? Surely the government were in debt rather than the NHS?
Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 21:20 - Apr 4 with 2543 viewsDr_Winston

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 23:05 - Apr 3 by raynor94

Seriously the bloke needs to be banned off here, every post he makes is trolling to get a reaction.

A rather sad and troubled individual, who feels the need to point score at this of crisis

He'll never be banned off here. Mostly because anyone who does it gets a message the following day demanding he be let back on.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 21:28 - Apr 4 with 2528 viewsGaryjack

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 21:20 - Apr 4 by Dr_Winston

He'll never be banned off here. Mostly because anyone who does it gets a message the following day demanding he be let back on.

By Darran no doubt. He's a big fan!
Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 21:43 - Apr 4 with 2501 viewsDr_Winston

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 21:28 - Apr 4 by Garyjack

By Darran no doubt. He's a big fan!

Funnily enough it was.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 21:49 - Apr 4 with 2486 viewsGaryjack

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 21:43 - Apr 4 by Dr_Winston

Funnily enough it was.

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 22:32 - Apr 4 with 2437 viewsBanosswan

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 21:09 - Apr 4 by BillyChong

Who were the NHS in debt to? The government who run the NHS? Surely the government were in debt rather than the NHS?

You seriously don't understand this?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 22:45 - Apr 4 with 2416 viewsVincent_Vega

Not that I’m defending that massive lie on the bus but surely this 350mill would be available after the UK finished paying into ‘the club’ which by my understanding is some time away.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 23:49 - Apr 4 with 2368 viewsmajorraglan

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 22:45 - Apr 4 by Vincent_Vega

Not that I’m defending that massive lie on the bus but surely this 350mill would be available after the UK finished paying into ‘the club’ which by my understanding is some time away.

It’s smoke and mirrors and a few porkies.

My understanding of it was that the £350m figure was the gross figure we paid to the EU, however we received a significant amount of that back in a rebate, so in effect we were never actually paying £350 m a week, it was much much lower. After leaving, we still have to pay our share of previously authorised expenditure towards pensions, running costs and projects that we’d previously committed to. We will save money by not having to contribute, but the money available for the NHS will depend on the state of the exchequer, economy and taxation levels. Theres a lot more on this Pikey Paul’s monster thread.
Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 01:12 - Apr 5 with 2342 viewslonglostjack

I do miss a good Brexit debate. This Corona shit is doing my head in.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2020 1:13]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 09:21 - Apr 5 with 2270 viewsWhiterockin

One thing for sure is when this present situation is over we are all going to pay a shed full of tax to pay for it. 350M a week will pale into insignificance.
Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 10:03 - Apr 5 with 2236 viewsKerouac

"...the underlying issue that's been blown open by Covid-19 is the real cost of running down public services. Hopefully we'll have a national discussion about that when this is all over and politicians and the public will finally realise that what we've been doing is moronic."

Are you saying that the NHS should have been set up to deal with a pandemic (ie. permanently run with enough beds and ventilators etc.) ?
Because if you are it is you that is being "moronic".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 10:16 - Apr 5 with 2223 viewsFireboy2

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 09:21 - Apr 5 by Whiterockin

One thing for sure is when this present situation is over we are all going to pay a shed full of tax to pay for it. 350M a week will pale into insignificance.

I hope you arent including the big corporations who the tories look after.
Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 10:19 - Apr 5 with 2210 viewsItchySphincter

Where is the 350M a week that the NHS was promised if we left the EU ? on 22:43 - Apr 3 by Thebus

That’s irrelevant. You criticise when they do something right and you criticise when they do something wrong. I guess that’s what called “you can win”.

It’s utterly relevant because you raised the point, dumbo.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024