Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fitness - will a young squad give us advantage if the season resumes? 21:18 - Apr 4 with 2388 viewsPentyrchJack

If the season resumes, will our young squad give us an advantage as it must be difficult for players to maintain match fitness when training at home?

Are younger players going to retain fitness more than older players in general across the Championship ?

We have the third youngest average age of championship squads.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/championship/altersschnitt/wettbewerb/GB2

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Fitness - will a young squad give us advantage if the season resumes? on 21:43 - Apr 4 with 2373 viewsBillyChong

Doubt it
Fitness - will a young squad give us advantage if the season resumes? on 11:12 - Apr 5 with 2278 viewssP7qupUf

Given that we seemed to run out of steam in a number of matches, I don't think that our squad is that fit despite its age profile.
Fitness - will a young squad give us advantage if the season resumes? on 11:15 - Apr 5 with 2274 viewsNotLoyal

Fitness - will a young squad give us advantage if the season resumes? on 11:12 - Apr 5 by sP7qupUf

Given that we seemed to run out of steam in a number of matches, I don't think that our squad is that fit despite its age profile.

Or good enough.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Fitness - will a young squad give us advantage if the season resumes? on 12:38 - Apr 5 with 2245 viewsTimTtam

The fitness of the squad won't matter if we lose our loan players. First we have to hope that we can get our loans extended by a few months.

Maybe after an extended break, we'll come back and go 5W 1D in our first 6 games again

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Fitness - will a young squad give us advantage if the season resumes? on 01:02 - Apr 7 with 2169 viewsBadlands

All those tired, experienced players in other teams will have had a chance to overcome injury and fatigue.
(Yes, it's half empty.)

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024