Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shoppers out in force 13:33 - Apr 9 with 9935 viewsdickythorpe

Lots of traffic about. Supermarkets rammed.
Shoppers out in force on 13:39 - Apr 9 with 3067 viewslondonlisa2001

Where?

There is hardly a car on the roads here and hasn’t been for weeks.
Shoppers out in force on 13:51 - Apr 9 with 3031 viewsFireboy2

It's like a normal day in blackpool today.

Fvcking bellends.
Shoppers out in force on 13:59 - Apr 9 with 3011 viewsdickythorpe

Shoppers out in force on 13:39 - Apr 9 by londonlisa2001

Where?

There is hardly a car on the roads here and hasn’t been for weeks.

West Wales Lisa. ...it's clean off
Shoppers out in force on 14:02 - Apr 9 with 3000 viewsBest_loser

I'm going to get my Easter eggs, officer
Shoppers out in force on 14:02 - Apr 9 with 2999 viewslegoman

Roads are dead here in Bromley

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Shoppers out in force on 16:14 - Apr 9 with 2859 views3swan

Just been shopping. Car park half full. Queue to get in looked worse than it was as well spaced out. Inside it was very quiet and apart from one or two people most were being sensible with the 2 metre rule
Shoppers out in force on 16:35 - Apr 9 with 2818 viewsHighjack

Police in Manchester broke up 660 parties last weekend.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Shoppers out in force on 16:38 - Apr 9 with 2809 viewssainthelens

Shoppers out in force on 16:35 - Apr 9 by Highjack

Police in Manchester broke up 660 parties last weekend.

What they need is neighbours grassing them up.
Login to get fewer ads

Shoppers out in force on 17:55 - Apr 9 with 2688 viewsgadgetuk

It went mental yesterday, possibly down to a fake what's app message doing the rounds that has spooked people
Shoppers out in force on 19:12 - Apr 9 with 2621 viewsNeath_Jack

Today has undoubtedly been the busiest on the roads for the past 2 weeks or more. No question. Not even debatable.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Shoppers out in force on 19:16 - Apr 9 with 2609 viewsexiledclaseboy

This weekend will be a disaster. It’ll cost thousands of lives and will end up with tighter restrictions and for longer. People are tw@ts.

Poll: Tory leader

Shoppers out in force on 19:23 - Apr 9 with 2589 viewstaffpunk

Shoppers out in force on 19:12 - Apr 9 by Neath_Jack

Today has undoubtedly been the busiest on the roads for the past 2 weeks or more. No question. Not even debatable.

It's a tricky one tbh. I had to drive the 3 miles and back to my Record Shop today to pick up some boxes of CD's to enable me to work from home. That's allowed isn't it?

I will agree though, very few people about, but the amount of cars on the road was the highest for a while. Are you in the wrong if you're just driving around for an hour and not getting out of your vehicle, giving your car a run, so the battery doesn't go flat?

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Shoppers out in force on 19:32 - Apr 9 with 2567 viewsFlashberryjack

Shoppers out in force on 19:16 - Apr 9 by exiledclaseboy

This weekend will be a disaster. It’ll cost thousands of lives and will end up with tighter restrictions and for longer. People are tw@ts.

Completely agree, the traffic around my house is worse than it is on a normal Thursday.

The weekend is going to be a disaster, the government should have put a complete lock down for this Easter, and yes people are tw*ts, I'd add thick as well.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Shoppers out in force on 19:33 - Apr 9 with 2563 viewsNeath_Jack

Shoppers out in force on 19:23 - Apr 9 by taffpunk

It's a tricky one tbh. I had to drive the 3 miles and back to my Record Shop today to pick up some boxes of CD's to enable me to work from home. That's allowed isn't it?

I will agree though, very few people about, but the amount of cars on the road was the highest for a while. Are you in the wrong if you're just driving around for an hour and not getting out of your vehicle, giving your car a run, so the battery doesn't go flat?

Yeah of course that's allowed.

You're not meant to just jump in the car and drive about, to charge your battery for example. Essential travel only, a flat battery doesn't tick that box.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Shoppers out in force on 19:46 - Apr 9 with 2528 viewslondonlisa2001

Shoppers out in force on 19:12 - Apr 9 by Neath_Jack

There’s obviously different behaviours in different places. There is less traffic here than I have ever seen.

It’s like being a kid in 1973 again where you could play in the middle of the road and move out of the way once every half hour or so for a car. Genuinely nothing.
Shoppers out in force on 19:51 - Apr 9 with 2499 viewsCatullus

Shoppers out in force on 19:23 - Apr 9 by taffpunk

I went to the car and sat in it revving the engine for 10 mins, it hasn't moved in 7 days, since I got my shielding letter.

The answer is yes, it's not necessary travel though when this is over many cars will need attention, in my opinion.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Shoppers out in force on 20:47 - Apr 9 with 2440 viewsGowerjack

Shoppers out in force on 19:16 - Apr 9 by exiledclaseboy

Busier in Rhossili today.

Lots of people from outside the village around.

Going to be an interesting couple of days..

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Shoppers out in force on 20:50 - Apr 9 with 2430 viewssainthelens

Shoppers out in force on 20:47 - Apr 9 by Gowerjack

Busier in Rhossili today.

Lots of people from outside the village around.

Going to be an interesting couple of days..

Road blocks/restrictions should be set up on main roads into Gower beaches.
Shoppers out in force on 20:51 - Apr 9 with 2431 viewsDr_Winston

There's plenty of people who will quite sensibly take their cars for a spin in order to keep the battery charged. They won't get out of the car, they won't come into contact with anyone.

However there are far too many dickheads who will take approval for that as an excuse to do other things. The rules have to be harsh in the hope that 75-80% of people will obey them.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Shoppers out in force on 20:53 - Apr 9 with 2420 viewsexiledclaseboy

Shoppers out in force on 20:51 - Apr 9 by Dr_Winston

There's plenty of people who will quite sensibly take their cars for a spin in order to keep the battery charged. They won't get out of the car, they won't come into contact with anyone.

However there are far too many dickheads who will take approval for that as an excuse to do other things. The rules have to be harsh in the hope that 75-80% of people will obey them.

Did I miss the part of the guidance where it says it’s ok to take your car for a spin so the battery doesn’t go flat?

No? Thought not.

Shoppers out in force on 20:54 - Apr 9 with 2410 viewsDr_Winston

Shoppers out in force on 20:53 - Apr 9 by exiledclaseboy

Did I miss the part of the guidance where it says it’s ok to take your car for a spin so the battery doesn’t go flat?

No? Thought not.

Hence the bit about the rules have to be harsh. It's right there for you.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Shoppers out in force on 20:54 - Apr 9 with 2408 viewsNeath_Jack

Shoppers out in force on 20:51 - Apr 9 by Dr_Winston

The more cars on the road, the more likelihood of accidents happening = extra pressure on the NHS, which they can do without.

I'd love to get out on my enduro motorbike, but it'll wait a couple of months no problem.

Shoppers out in force on 20:55 - Apr 9 with 2406 viewsGowerjack

Shoppers out in force on 20:50 - Apr 9 by sainthelens

Road blocks/restrictions should be set up on main roads into Gower beaches.

The police are patrolling but it's a big area..

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Shoppers out in force on 20:55 - Apr 9 with 2404 viewsexiledclaseboy

Shoppers out in force on 20:54 - Apr 9 by Dr_Winston

Hence the bit about the rules have to be harsh. It's right there for you.

Yeah I skipped that bit so I could jump right in and have a dig. So shoot me.

Shoppers out in force on 20:56 - Apr 9 with 2394 viewsDr_Winston

Shoppers out in force on 20:55 - Apr 9 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah I skipped that bit so I could jump right in and have a dig. So shoot me.

I would, but it'd probably be considered an unnecessary journey.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024