Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your survival chances 00:48 - Apr 10 with 2726 viewsbuilthjack

People on here didn't like what I put up. It was on sky news, said by a Doctor.
So I have taken it down ok.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2020 9:42]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Your survival chances on 00:52 - Apr 10 with 2113 viewsBrynCartwright

What complete bollox.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Your survival chances on 01:05 - Apr 10 with 2096 viewsJack123

Well, that's a load of bolox.. Where did you get that from, some brain box on facebook? Utter rubbish.

libera nos a malo

Your survival chances on 01:17 - Apr 10 with 2082 viewsbuilthjack

Your survival chances on 01:05 - Apr 10 by Jack123

Well, that's a load of bolox.. Where did you get that from, some brain box on facebook? Utter rubbish.

Some experts on Sky news. Doctors.
Crazy yes.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Your survival chances on 01:35 - Apr 10 with 2069 viewsJack123

Your survival chances on 01:17 - Apr 10 by builthjack

Some experts on Sky news. Doctors.
Crazy yes.

Scaremongering twa*s mate, don't watch the news, maybe the government update, but all the rest is speculative bolox.

libera nos a malo

Your survival chances on 01:45 - Apr 10 with 2060 viewsSwanjaxs

Fair play that 98 year old woman who beat the virus wants to make sure she gets her lotto ticket on this weekend!

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Your survival chances on 01:49 - Apr 10 with 2056 viewsDJack

Your survival chances on 01:45 - Apr 10 by Swanjaxs

Fair play that 98 year old woman who beat the virus wants to make sure she gets her lotto ticket on this weekend!

To be fair her levels of luck are currently very high.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Your survival chances on 06:06 - Apr 10 with 2000 viewssainthelens

Did Kay Burley come up with that one ?
Your survival chances on 07:12 - Apr 10 with 1961 viewsdickythorpe

What about that 101 year old bloke who survived?

Absolute shít and typical scaremongering.

Those doing the scaremongering had better watch out...........

[Post edited 10 Apr 2020 7:15]
Login to get fewer ads

Your survival chances on 07:36 - Apr 10 with 1930 viewsProfessor

Your survival chances on 00:52 - Apr 10 by BrynCartwright

What complete bollox.

Is the right answer.
Given that more than 50% of people admitted to ICU survive. Total mortality is probably around 1%
A fair bit higher in confirmed cases. I worked out even as an overweight, fifty something asthmatic , I would be 80% likely to survive infection
Your survival chances on 08:00 - Apr 10 with 1905 viewsCountyJim

Well I personally know 13 NHS workers who have had it and all survived including myself

So that really blows them figures out of the water
Your survival chances on 08:02 - Apr 10 with 1904 views3swan

Your survival chances on 07:36 - Apr 10 by Professor

Is the right answer.
Given that more than 50% of people admitted to ICU survive. Total mortality is probably around 1%
A fair bit higher in confirmed cases. I worked out even as an overweight, fifty something asthmatic , I would be 80% likely to survive infection

Whilst I agree that there is so much rubbish being out about, as media and channels try and fill their 24 hour slots, I would add we only know of the number of people coming out of ICU. Is it too early to give a survival rate, as there could be long-term health issues due to the virus that affect survival.
Your survival chances on 08:07 - Apr 10 with 1894 viewsGlyn1

What complete bollox.

Absolutely complete garbage.

Would one of the mods please take this fake news down. Or the original poster delete it.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Your survival chances on 08:21 - Apr 10 with 1879 viewsbuilthjack

Your survival chances on 08:07 - Apr 10 by Glyn1

Absolutely complete garbage.

Would one of the mods please take this fake news down. Or the original poster delete it.

It's probably bollox yes. Maybe a warning to stay indoors though.

Your survival chances on 08:42 - Apr 10 with 1838 viewsraynor94

What complete bollox.

Is the correct answer

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Your survival chances on 08:46 - Apr 10 with 1831 viewsJackinexile1

This sounds like one of those fake WhatsApp messages.
Your survival chances on 08:47 - Apr 10 with 1830 viewsBest_loser

The truth is the virus affects everybody differently and nobody really knows why
Your survival chances on 08:51 - Apr 10 with 1818 viewsWhiterockin

Your survival chances on 08:21 - Apr 10 by builthjack

It's probably bollox yes. Maybe a warning to stay indoors though.

People do not need complete bollox to stay indoors. Scaremongering does not help the situation. Some people are mentally more fragile than others and are extremely frightened of the present situation, not only for themselves but also elderly relatives.

Please think carefully before you post and if you have posted rubbish remove it.
Your survival chances on 09:39 - Apr 10 with 1764 viewsbuilthjack

Your survival chances on 08:51 - Apr 10 by Whiterockin

People do not need complete bollox to stay indoors. Scaremongering does not help the situation. Some people are mentally more fragile than others and are extremely frightened of the present situation, not only for themselves but also elderly relatives.

Please think carefully before you post and if you have posted rubbish remove it.

You should ring sky.

Your survival chances on 09:44 - Apr 10 with 1747 viewsWhiterockin

Your survival chances on 09:39 - Apr 10 by builthjack

You should ring sky.

Why, Sky don't post on this board.
Your survival chances on 09:47 - Apr 10 with 1735 viewsbuilthjack

Your survival chances on 09:44 - Apr 10 by Whiterockin

Why, Sky don't post on this board.

But they broadcast to the nation. So you are saying Sky can do that, but it can't be repeated on this board.

Your survival chances on 09:51 - Apr 10 with 1722 viewsWhiterockin

Your survival chances on 09:47 - Apr 10 by builthjack

But they broadcast to the nation. So you are saying Sky can do that, but it can't be repeated on this board.

Thank you for removing the post. I'm not going to argue with you as you are an excellent poster and I agree with most of your comments.
Your survival chances on 09:52 - Apr 10 with 1717 viewsbuilthjack

Your survival chances on 09:51 - Apr 10 by Whiterockin

Thank you for removing the post. I'm not going to argue with you as you are an excellent poster and I agree with most of your comments.

Fair enough. Let's move on.

Your survival chances on 09:53 - Apr 10 with 1711 viewsWhiterockin

Your survival chances on 09:52 - Apr 10 by builthjack

Fair enough. Let's move on.

Your survival chances on 09:56 - Apr 10 with 1694 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I didn’t see the original post. However the ICU consultant in one of the Gwent Hospitals was interviewed on tv and said that all of his patients in intensive care were under 50. That really is scary.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Your survival chances on 11:09 - Apr 10 with 1607 viewscontroversial_jack

There have been almost 8, 000, deaths and the total cases are 65,000 , the mortality rate is 12%. That doesn't take in consideration those who haven't been tested and have remained home.So this is far worse than anything we have seen before.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024