Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players keeping fit during this period 01:42 - Apr 10 with 1286 viewsdunvantjack100

Swansea players have been directed to use the Strava app to allow the club to keep track of everyone carrying out their training programmes.

For those interested, you can actually go on and find each players. Let’s just say, some players are clearly taking it more seriously than others.

For those who wanted a look, the fitness coach is called David Tivey on the app and he follows all swans players.

And yes, lockdown has meant I’ve got far too much time on my hands.
Players keeping fit during this period on 07:31 - Apr 10 with 1226 viewsSingUpNorthBank84

Interesting, not a great deal of milage covered per week by players.
Players keeping fit during this period on 16:29 - Apr 10 with 1083 viewsLibertarian

Players keeping fit during this period on 07:31 - Apr 10 by SingUpNorthBank84

Interesting, not a great deal of milage covered per week by players.

Looking at those stats, our manager will be the fittest when everything starts again...
Players keeping fit during this period on 17:25 - Apr 10 with 1054 viewsNeath_Jack

For those of us without access to said app, any chance one of you can post up the stats in here?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024