Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Coronavirus v Easter Bank Holiday Weekend thread 11:32 - Apr 10 with 1941 viewsMrSwerve

Shocked no thread yet from JH!

In all seriousness...this weekend could potentially be a nightmare. On my normal morning run this morning, where I normally pass 0-2 people at a maximum, I must have passed at least 20-25. I really hope that this won’t be a trend across the country, but fear it will be. I acknowledge that I was one of the people out adding to the numbers, but I’m comparing it to what it is normally like on a daily basis.

Maybe a temporary lockdown Friday-Monday would have helped?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The official Coronavirus v Easter Bank Holiday Weekend thread on 11:44 - Apr 10 with 1922 viewsDJack

My original plan was to do my food shopping today...that ain't going to happen now as we have too many idiots around. I'll venture out Sunday when the weather isn't as fine.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The official Coronavirus v Easter Bank Holiday Weekend thread on 11:47 - Apr 10 with 1919 viewsbryncochjack

The official Coronavirus v Easter Bank Holiday Weekend thread on 11:44 - Apr 10 by DJack

My original plan was to do my food shopping today...that ain't going to happen now as we have too many idiots around. I'll venture out Sunday when the weather isn't as fine.

Supermarkets will be shut on Sunday because of the bank holiday. Just means today and Saturday will be more busy than ever!
The official Coronavirus v Easter Bank Holiday Weekend thread on 11:54 - Apr 10 with 1905 viewsDJack

The official Coronavirus v Easter Bank Holiday Weekend thread on 11:47 - Apr 10 by bryncochjack

Supermarkets will be shut on Sunday because of the bank holiday. Just means today and Saturday will be more busy than ever!

You're right and I've been dumb.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The official Coronavirus v Easter Bank Holiday Weekend thread on 12:11 - Apr 10 with 1887 viewsMrSwerve

The official Coronavirus v Easter Bank Holiday Weekend thread on 11:54 - Apr 10 by DJack

You're right and I've been dumb.

Try an ‘express’ shop if you’re stuck...seem to be ok generally.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The official Coronavirus v Easter Bank Holiday Weekend thread on 12:48 - Apr 10 with 1841 viewsBrynCartwright

The official Coronavirus v Easter Bank Holiday Weekend thread on 11:44 - Apr 10 by DJack

Tesco are limiting the numbers allowed in store at any one time so once you get in it's OK. The queue outside may well be pretty long though. I waited about 30 minutes yesterday to get in. Took the opportunity to catch some rays.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

The official Coronavirus v Easter Bank Holiday Weekend thread on 12:54 - Apr 10 with 1820 viewsraynor94

Queues around Sainsbury are unbelievable this morning, going around the car park.

Use a local shop mun!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The official Coronavirus v Easter Bank Holiday Weekend thread on 07:17 - Apr 11 with 1697 viewsepaul

Day 1 of a long weekend spent in my garden, drinking eating and a big fire last night keeping us warm, food shopping done on Thursday, think I'll do the same today, minus the alcohol lol

Tan is coming on a treat!!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The official Coronavirus v Easter Bank Holiday Weekend thread on 08:32 - Apr 11 with 1666 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The official Coronavirus v Easter Bank Holiday Weekend thread on 12:54 - Apr 10 by raynor94

Queues around Sainsbury are unbelievable this morning, going around the car park.

Use a local shop mun!

Reading your post perhaps you should take your own advice. Unless you are driving around randomly checking queues to report back here ?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

The official Coronavirus v Easter Bank Holiday Weekend thread on 08:39 - Apr 11 with 1646 viewsraynor94

The official Coronavirus v Easter Bank Holiday Weekend thread on 08:32 - Apr 11 by Brynmill_Jack

Reading your post perhaps you should take your own advice. Unless you are driving around randomly checking queues to report back here ?

I live within a ten minute stroll of Sainsbury, during our 30 minute daily exercise I noticed the queue.

I haven't been inside a large Supermarket for 3 weeks, can get everything from smaller local shops.

Stay safe Bryn, during these worrying times.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024