Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dog shit. 13:01 - Apr 10 with 2917 viewsLohengrin

Look, I know a lot of people are off work and their only time out of the house is to walk the dog but FFS clean up after them!

The amount of mess I’ve seen this morning is appalling. If folk are unable or unwilling to properly care for pets then they shouldn’t fckin have them!!!

Rant over.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Dog shit. on 13:03 - Apr 10 with 1992 viewsJackfath

Well said.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Dog shit. on 13:04 - Apr 10 with 1990 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Brynmill used to like that 20 years ago but I must say there’s been a massive improvement. Education is the key

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Dog shit. on 13:07 - Apr 10 with 1982 viewsLohengrin

Dog shit. on 13:04 - Apr 10 by Brynmill_Jack

Brynmill used to like that 20 years ago but I must say there’s been a massive improvement. Education is the key

Coupled with a massive fine. £5,000 ought to provide a forceful enough spur to responsible behaviour.

Dirty bastards.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Dog shit. on 13:18 - Apr 10 with 1960 viewsairedale

Dog shit. on 13:07 - Apr 10 by Lohengrin

Coupled with a massive fine. £5,000 ought to provide a forceful enough spur to responsible behaviour.

Dirty bastards.

You’re right what you say. For me though, worse than the scumbags that don’t pick up are the deranged lot who pick up and then hang the bag on a branch. Then there are others who take the used bags home until they have a good collection, put these into a shopping bag and the deposit the bag and its contents alongside a path.

Talk about mental.
Dog shit. on 13:21 - Apr 10 with 1945 viewsCountyJim

Dog shit. on 13:07 - Apr 10 by Lohengrin

Dirty bastards.

I personally picked up 3 lots yesterday near people's drives it gives all dog owners a bad name its f uckin disgusting it literally takes about 5 seconds ffs
Dog shit. on 13:22 - Apr 10 with 1939 viewsHighjack

It’s the opposite around by me. People definitely clear up after their dogs and use the dog doodoo bins provided. But the council only seem to empty such bins every four hundred and seventeen years so all the bags of doodoo are just either balanced on top of the bin or scattered all around it, fermenting nicely in the sun.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Dog shit. on 13:48 - Apr 10 with 1893 viewsSwanjaxs

A lot of council wardens in other parts of Wales do spot checks on dog walkers now, If they cant produce poo bags they get fined irrespective of whether the dog has crapped.

Every council should do this irrespective

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Dog shit. on 13:57 - Apr 10 with 1879 viewsNeath_Jack

Dog shit. on 13:48 - Apr 10 by Swanjaxs

A lot of council wardens in other parts of Wales do spot checks on dog walkers now, If they cant produce poo bags they get fined irrespective of whether the dog has crapped.

I would absolutely make it a bylaw around here.

First time out without poo bags and you get a large fine, do it a second time and you lose your dog, and your right to own another one for 10 years. Might sound draconian, but I would do it tomorrow.

Dirty stinking bastards.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2020 14:06]

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

Dog shit. on 14:01 - Apr 10 with 1872 viewsHighjack

Dog shit. on 13:48 - Apr 10 by Swanjaxs

Years ago I took my dog for a walk up the Gnoll and he proceeded to eject a turd that looked like it had come from a Canadian logging camp. It honestly had me questioning whether or not to take him to the vet. As I was making a mental note to alter his diet I realised I hadn’t got any poo bags on me. Anyway being a good citizen I wasn’t going to just leave it so I popped home, grabbed a bag and went back. My mistake this time was I had forgotten to bring the dog back with me, so I felt like a massive oddball scooping up and carrying a gigantic turd around without a dog. The poor families walking past me must have thought that it was my own shit in the bag. And it was a massive bag, bulging at the seams.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Dog shit. on 14:02 - Apr 10 with 1865 viewsCatullus

Dog shit. on 13:57 - Apr 10 by Neath_Jack

First time out without poo bags and you get a large fine, do it a second time and you lose your dog, and your right to own another one for 10 years. Might sound draconian, but I would do it tomorrow.

Dirty stinking bastards.

I lost god a long time ago but I couldn't ler my dog go!

It's the same in Skewen, some people seem to think Covid-19 is a get out of poop scooping card. There's more on the pavements than there was but maybe it's the same people but they can't go in the park right now? Skewen park still shut.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Dog shit. on 14:02 - Apr 10 with 1864 viewsSwanjaxs

Dirty stinking bastards.

I'm a dog owner and I absolutely agree with you.

People should be vetted and registered before owning a dog imho

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Dog shit. on 14:05 - Apr 10 with 1856 viewsNeath_Jack

Dog shit. on 14:02 - Apr 10 by Swanjaxs

Yeah I'm a dog owner as well mate.

I wouldn't be against going back down the route of having to have a licence to own one.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Dog shit. on 14:05 - Apr 10 with 1856 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Dirty stinking bastards.

I totally agree.

I love my dog but I don’t worship her though.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Dog shit. on 14:08 - Apr 10 with 1842 viewsSwanjaxs

Dog shit. on 14:05 - Apr 10 by Neath_Jack

I wouldn't be against going back down the route of having to have a licence to own one.

Again I agree.

But make it £100 👍

Dog shit. on 14:09 - Apr 10 with 1837 viewsCatullus

Possibly treated like the dog should be and neutered also.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Dog shit. on 14:14 - Apr 10 with 1824 viewsCountyJim

Dog shit. on 14:01 - Apr 10 by Highjack

Years ago I took my dog for a walk up the Gnoll and he proceeded to eject a turd that looked like it had come from a Canadian logging camp. It honestly had me questioning whether or not to take him to the vet. As I was making a mental note to alter his diet I realised I hadn’t got any poo bags on me. Anyway being a good citizen I wasn’t going to just leave it so I popped home, grabbed a bag and went back. My mistake this time was I had forgotten to bring the dog back with me, so I felt like a massive oddball scooping up and carrying a gigantic turd around without a dog. The poor families walking past me must have thought that it was my own shit in the bag. And it was a massive bag, bulging at the seams.

I forgot one day last winter I used a glove i was wearing 😅 Mrs wasn't happy when i said i was putting the glove in washing machine
Dog shit. on 14:26 - Apr 10 with 1799 viewsairedale

I have a walking coat and a shopping coat. On two successive days last week I took the dog out in my shopping coat which meant I had no bags. Once I was OK and once I had to go back and pick up.

This time of year you start wearing lighter coats and you can get caught out with no bags quite easily.

Also my wallet lives in my shopping coat and I go down the shop, do the shopping and no means to pay cos I’m in a light coat. Then I go to the security bloke and ask if I can park my trolley by his shanty whilst I drive home and return with the readies. Happens every spring, and they must think I’m a terwatt.
Dog shit. on 14:27 - Apr 10 with 1798 viewswaynekerr55

Dog shit. on 14:05 - Apr 10 by Neath_Jack

This is spot on. Does my head in these stinking fùckers

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Dog shit. on 14:37 - Apr 10 with 1787 viewsHighjack

Dog shit. on 14:26 - Apr 10 by airedale

I have a walking coat and a shopping coat. On two successive days last week I took the dog out in my shopping coat which meant I had no bags. Once I was OK and once I had to go back and pick up.

This time of year you start wearing lighter coats and you can get caught out with no bags quite easily.

Also my wallet lives in my shopping coat and I go down the shop, do the shopping and no means to pay cos I’m in a light coat. Then I go to the security bloke and ask if I can park my trolley by his shanty whilst I drive home and return with the readies. Happens every spring, and they must think I’m a terwatt.

Your dog was wearing your shopping coat?

Dog shit. on 14:54 - Apr 10 with 1767 viewsBytholWyn

Chip the irresponsible dog owners. It's only a matter of time...
Dog shit. on 14:57 - Apr 10 with 1763 viewsairedale

Dog shit. on 14:37 - Apr 10 by Highjack

A dog wearing my shopping coat? Don’t be ridiculous. No I was the one in the coat, the dog was at home cooking the tea.
Dog shit. on 14:59 - Apr 10 with 1758 viewsCatullus

Dog shit. on 14:37 - Apr 10 by Highjack

Have you never sent your dog shopping? Not very good at this dog owning lark then

Though Albie is banned from the local NISA after he ran off with a pack of Chicken, I'd never pegged my dog as a shoplifter!

Dog shit. on 15:00 - Apr 10 with 1754 viewsSwanjaxs

Dog shit. on 14:57 - Apr 10 by airedale

A dog wearing my shopping coat? Don’t be ridiculous. No I was the one in the coat, the dog was at home cooking the tea.

What does a shopping coat look like please?

Dog shit. on 15:02 - Apr 10 with 1751 viewsairedale

Dog shit. on 15:00 - Apr 10 by Swanjaxs

On me? Cool init.
Dog shit. on 15:05 - Apr 10 with 1741 viewsCatullus

Dog shit. on 15:00 - Apr 10 by Swanjaxs

Something like this,

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Womens-Riding-Ladies-Waterproof-Length/dp/B00IZHLVA8?re

but with lots of hidden pockets inside....or so I'm told.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024