Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dog shit. 13:01 - Apr 10 with 3103 viewsLohengrin

Look, I know a lot of people are off work and their only time out of the house is to walk the dog but FFS clean up after them!

The amount of mess I’ve seen this morning is appalling. If folk are unable or unwilling to properly care for pets then they shouldn’t fckin have them!!!

Rant over.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Dog shit. on 15:05 - Apr 10 with 960 viewsLohengrin

Dog shit. on 15:00 - Apr 10 by Swanjaxs

What does a shopping coat look like please?

A lot like a poacher’s coat, it’s got really deep pockets.

No, hang on, I’m thinking of a shoplifter’s coat...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Dog shit. on 15:22 - Apr 10 with 929 viewschad

Dog shit. on 14:08 - Apr 10 by Swanjaxs

Again I agree.

But make it £100 👍

Certainly a bit of a hike from 7/6d
Dog shit. on 15:51 - Apr 10 with 910 viewsTreforys_Jack

Whilst I certainly agree with the sentiments of the thread, making it more difficult and potentially expensive to own a dog would not be good news for dogs. Take a trip to Llys Nini or Many Tears and you'll see what I mean. It's people who are the absolute bell ends, why would you take the time to pick up after your dog then proceed to tie the bag to a fence or similar. Drives me mad, who's going to pick it up the dog sh*t fairies ffs.
Dog shit. on 15:54 - Apr 10 with 906 viewsNeath_Jack

Dog shit. on 15:51 - Apr 10 by Treforys_Jack

Whilst I certainly agree with the sentiments of the thread, making it more difficult and potentially expensive to own a dog would not be good news for dogs. Take a trip to Llys Nini or Many Tears and you'll see what I mean. It's people who are the absolute bell ends, why would you take the time to pick up after your dog then proceed to tie the bag to a fence or similar. Drives me mad, who's going to pick it up the dog sh*t fairies ffs.

On the flip side, if it was more difficult to own dogs, then you would like to think that the back street breeders would lessen as well.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Dog shit. on 15:59 - Apr 10 with 902 viewsTreforys_Jack

Dog shit. on 15:54 - Apr 10 by Neath_Jack

On the flip side, if it was more difficult to own dogs, then you would like to think that the back street breeders would lessen as well.

Yes, possibly, good point well made.. There certainly needs to be something done about these absolute sub humans who breed these dogs to absolute exhaustion and they just turf them out to rescue centres to try and rehome. One word, SCUM.
Dog shit. on 16:40 - Apr 10 with 864 viewsjack_lord

With the OP, we had the conversation that all of a sudden it is like dog owners are trying to get away with not picking up the mess as there are so few people about. We have noticed quite a number of dog poo on the walk around Langland to Caswell.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Dog shit. on 16:53 - Apr 10 with 852 viewsJackfath

Dog shit. on 16:40 - Apr 10 by jack_lord

With the OP, we had the conversation that all of a sudden it is like dog owners are trying to get away with not picking up the mess as there are so few people about. We have noticed quite a number of dog poo on the walk around Langland to Caswell.

I remember having a pop at a woman on Caswell beach who let her dog lay a cable about 20m in front of the steps.

She said "It's ok, I live here."

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Dog shit. on 17:03 - Apr 10 with 843 viewsBrynCartwright

To the OP I agree it is infuriating as is cat-shit in the garden but I won't go on about that anymore.

Incidentally what happened to white dog doo?

Was it just a 70s and 80s thing?

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Login to get fewer ads

Dog shit. on 17:06 - Apr 10 with 841 viewssainthelens

Dog shit. on 16:53 - Apr 10 by Jackfath

I remember having a pop at a woman on Caswell beach who let her dog lay a cable about 20m in front of the steps.

Did she leave the beach before 90mins.
Dog shit. on 17:44 - Apr 10 with 820 viewsairedale

Dog shit. on 16:53 - Apr 10 by Jackfath

I saw an elderly woman come out from a house by that fort in Carmarthen with her dog, walk up a few doors, the dog then did it’s jobs on a neighbours doorstep and she left it there and went back indoors.
Dog shit. on 19:21 - Apr 10 with 789 viewsSwanjaxs

On a side note.

Took my dogs on our evening walk tonight as per, its always been a quiet walk with only a few about.
Obviously, with lockdown it's been like a circus procession the past couple of weeks, not only dog walkers but couples out walking too.

In fairness everyone has been observing the distancing guidelines and it's all been very civilised.
Now here's the thing...

Tonight, absolutely nobody up there.

Not one single person apart from me.

That in itself is very worrying.

I'm guessing the lockdown will resume on Tuesday as the norm though.

Enjoy the Bank holiday weekend peeps and continue to be sensible.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2020 19:24]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Dog shit. on 19:32 - Apr 10 with 781 viewslifelong

Dog shit. on 17:03 - Apr 10 by BrynCartwright

To the OP I agree it is infuriating as is cat-shit in the garden but I won't go on about that anymore.

Incidentally what happened to white dog doo?

Was it just a 70s and 80s thing?

There was some white cat shite in the front of my house this morning Bryn.

On my morning walk to Loughor Estuary this morning the were loads of dog walkers about, some with 3 dogs running about all over the place and crapping everywhere.
Dog shit. on 19:55 - Apr 10 with 769 viewsJackfath

Dog shit. on 19:32 - Apr 10 by lifelong

There was some white cat shite in the front of my house this morning Bryn.

On my morning walk to Loughor Estuary this morning the were loads of dog walkers about, some with 3 dogs running about all over the place and crapping everywhere.

Our paths must cross (within 2m).

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Dog shit. on 20:09 - Apr 10 with 765 viewsexiledclaseboy

I haven’t got a coat or jacket that doesn’t have at least two dog shit bags in one of the pockets.

Poll: Tory leader

Dog shit. on 20:42 - Apr 10 with 739 viewsBDS

Dog shit. on 20:09 - Apr 10 by exiledclaseboy

I haven’t got a coat or jacket that doesn’t have at least two dog shit bags in one of the pockets.

Same here, I've got bags in every coat pocket.
White dog poo isn't as common because dogs aren't fed bones as often as they used to be.
Dog shit. on 22:06 - Apr 10 with 709 viewsTNT

The last large dollop I saw, must've come out of a man's arse. If not, the said man couldn't have missed his dog dropping that. Disgrace. Pick it up, or don't have a dog uprick.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Dog shit. on 22:38 - Apr 10 with 687 viewsFireboy2

Dog shit. on 20:09 - Apr 10 by exiledclaseboy

Ditto.
Dog shit. on 22:44 - Apr 10 with 682 viewsTNT

Dog shit. on 22:38 - Apr 10 by Fireboy2

Ditto.

But I bet there hasn't been a time when you've thought, 'Oh! F*ck! I've come without the shit bags?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Dog shit. on 23:49 - Apr 10 with 659 viewsairedale

Dog shit. on 22:44 - Apr 10 by TNT

But I bet there hasn't been a time when you've thought, 'Oh! F*ck! I've come without the shit bags?

Nope, some people are just perfect. You know, you here them angrily tooting their car horn at other motorists for example.
Dog shit. on 06:43 - Apr 11 with 618 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Dog shit. on 14:05 - Apr 10 by Neath_Jack

Yeah I'm a dog owner as well mate.

I wouldn't be against going back down the route of having to have a licence to own one.

It was a brainless decision. It should be at least £50 a year (pensioners exempt) .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024