Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Home hair cutting for those who want to stay 07:33 - Apr 11 with 2034 viewscentrestandswan

sharp looking....

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Home hair cutting for those who want to stay on 08:01 - Apr 11 with 2015 viewsepaul

Feck that, I'm going full on hippie during this, the beard already has a good 6 weeks worth of growth, the hair is following, this is the spur I needed to let it all grow, hopefully in a few months I'll be sporting my best Frank Gallagher/Grizzly Adams/Jeremiah Johnson
[Post edited 11 Apr 2020 8:33]

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Home hair cutting for those who want to stay on 08:15 - Apr 11 with 2002 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Perhaps Dicky will shear us all if we aaaaaask him nicely

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Home hair cutting for those who want to stay on 12:09 - Apr 11 with 1919 viewsPegojack

My old plug in Wahl clippers packed in a few months ago after 30 years service, so bought a rechargable battery Wahl clippers from Argos for £20. So far they've been superb. Number zero, down to the wood as my father used to say. 2 or 3 minutes, job done, and I'm as handsome as ever.
Highly recommended product.
Home hair cutting for those who want to stay on 12:25 - Apr 11 with 1907 viewsbuilthjack

#grownotmow

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Home hair cutting for those who want to stay on 12:53 - Apr 13 with 1752 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Home hair cutting for those who want to stay on 12:09 - Apr 11 by Pegojack

My old plug in Wahl clippers packed in a few months ago after 30 years service, so bought a rechargable battery Wahl clippers from Argos for £20. So far they've been superb. Number zero, down to the wood as my father used to say. 2 or 3 minutes, job done, and I'm as handsome as ever.

Go on Facebook - a company was selling clippers for 25 quid

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Home hair cutting for those who want to stay on 13:06 - Apr 13 with 1736 viewslifelong

Home hair cutting for those who want to stay on 12:09 - Apr 11 by Pegojack

Will check that one out, Mrs Lifelong cuts mine once a month, number one, we us a Lidl’s Silver Crest cutter, it’s been ok up til now but it’s starting to clog up so time for a change.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024