Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tim Brooke Taylor R.I.P. Covid 19 Takes Another! 13:24 - Apr 12 with 3752 viewsWingstandwood

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8212045/Actor-comedian-Tim-Brooke-Taylo

Argus!

Tim Brooke Taylor R.I.P. Covid 19 Takes Another! on 13:31 - Apr 12 with 3714 viewsFireboy2

RIP Tim.

You and your mates gave me quite a few laughs in the 70s.
Tim Brooke Taylor R.I.P. Covid 19 Takes Another! on 13:52 - Apr 12 with 3663 viewsPentyrchJack

RIP. He had a good life.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Tim Brooke Taylor R.I.P. Covid 19 Takes Another! on 14:38 - Apr 12 with 3593 viewsWarwickHunt

Very funny on I’m Sorry, I Haven’t A Clue too. A genuine wit.
Tim Brooke Taylor R.I.P. Covid 19 Takes Another! on 14:45 - Apr 12 with 3578 viewsdickythorpe

That's very sad to hear.
A great entertainer and brought so much fun to the table.

RIP
Tim Brooke Taylor R.I.P. Covid 19 Takes Another! on 14:46 - Apr 12 with 3577 viewsWxmJax

Tim Brooke Taylor R.I.P. Covid 19 Takes Another! on 14:38 - Apr 12 by WarwickHunt

Very funny on I’m Sorry, I Haven’t A Clue too. A genuine wit.

I was just going to say the same thing. Never really knew how funny he was until this show. Same goes for Graeme Garden as well.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Tim Brooke Taylor R.I.P. Covid 19 Takes Another! on 14:48 - Apr 12 with 3575 viewschad

Tim Brooke Taylor R.I.P. Covid 19 Takes Another! on 16:11 - Apr 12 with 3497 viewsmonmouth

Anyone that makes Oddie look even barely tolerably must be a true talent.

RIP Tim. Goody goody yum yum.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Tim Brooke Taylor R.I.P. Covid 19 Takes Another! on 16:47 - Apr 12 with 3453 viewssquarebear

Oh man. I loved The Goodies. Didn't understand much of it at the time but I'm still very sad to hear of TBT's decline.
Login to get fewer ads

Tim Brooke Taylor R.I.P. Covid 19 Takes Another! on 20:08 - Apr 12 with 3370 viewsjack2jack

Sad news, loved the Goodies as a kid.
RIP TBT
Tim Brooke Taylor R.I.P. Covid 19 Takes Another! on 20:36 - Apr 12 with 3348 viewsGlyn1

And RIP Peter Bonetti, aged 78. Not because of the virus.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52261413

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Tim Brooke Taylor R.I.P. Covid 19 Takes Another! on 20:49 - Apr 12 with 3333 viewsWarwickHunt

Tim Brooke Taylor R.I.P. Covid 19 Takes Another! on 20:36 - Apr 12 by Glyn1

And RIP Peter Bonetti, aged 78. Not because of the virus.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52261413

Eight left, Shirley?

Great ‘keeper, unfortunately remembered for a cock-up.
Tim Brooke Taylor R.I.P. Covid 19 Takes Another! on 22:54 - Apr 30 with 3147 viewsWxmJax

This came up while watching something else. I got as far as Samantha's bees

Tim Brooke Taylor R.I.P. Covid 19 Takes Another! on 23:13 - Apr 30 with 3111 viewslonglostjack

Tim Brooke Taylor R.I.P. Covid 19 Takes Another! on 16:11 - Apr 12 by monmouth

Anyone that makes Oddie look even barely tolerably must be a true talent.

RIP Tim. Goody goody yum yum.

I used to save a parking space for Bill near the beach in Aberporth in the summer of 76. Lovely bloke.

Edit for Lohengrin if you’re reading this thread - I used to hand the takings over to Colonel Spurrell.
[Post edited 1 May 2020 0:35]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Tim Brooke Taylor R.I.P. Covid 19 Takes Another! on 01:36 - May 1 with 3072 viewssainthelens

Tim Brooke Taylor R.I.P. Covid 19 Takes Another! on 23:13 - Apr 30 by longlostjack

I used to save a parking space for Bill near the beach in Aberporth in the summer of 76. Lovely bloke.

Edit for Lohengrin if you’re reading this thread - I used to hand the takings over to Colonel Spurrell.
[Post edited 1 May 2020 0:35]

That must be true. You just couldn't make that up.
Tim Brooke Taylor R.I.P. Covid 19 Takes Another! on 09:40 - May 1 with 2989 viewsWarwickHunt

Tim Brooke Taylor R.I.P. Covid 19 Takes Another! on 22:54 - Apr 30 by WxmJax

Samantha’s naughtiest moments…

I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue's most outrageous innuendos

Samantha has just started keeping bees, and already has three dozen or so. She says she's got an expert handler coming round to give a demonstration. He'll carefully take out her 38 bees... and soon have them flying round his head

Samantha is a qualified croupier and often works at an exclusive Soho club where gamblers pay top money to pay roulette all day and poker all night.

Record researcher Samantha has made one of her customary visits to the gramophone library, where she runs errands for the kindly old archivists, such as nipping out to fetch their sandwiches. There favourite treat is cheese with homemade chutney, but they never object when she palms them off with relish.

Samantha has to nip out now as she’s off to the pictures with a couple of gentlemen friends who are horror movie enthusiasts. Samantha says she enjoys nothing better than sitting in the back row and being given the willies for 90 minutes.

Samantha has to nip out to take her german shepherd to the park to give him a stroke, while he licks her face and pants..

Samantha is off on a dinner date with a gentleman friend from Moscow who's brought over a variety of caviars and an array of vodka-based aperitiffs. She says he's going to offer her delicious food in his hotel room and then liquour out on the balcony.

Samantha tells me she's off with a team of local paramedics this evening. They're so excited at the thought, they just can't wait for her to arrive so they can get their ambulance and stretcher out for the night.

Samantha has to nip out now with her new gentleman friend. Apparently, they've been working on the restoration of an old chest of drawers. Samantha is in charge of polishing, while he scrapes the varnish and wax off next to her

And let’s not forget Sven:

Sven has nipped out to try and find a new cleaner for his ballroom. Apparently the previous lady refuses to stand waiting with a bucket all night while he holds his balls and dances...
Tim Brooke Taylor R.I.P. Covid 19 Takes Another! on 11:08 - May 1 with 2944 viewsCatullus

Loved the Goodies, they just seemed to be having fun. RIP Timbo.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Tim Brooke Taylor R.I.P. Covid 19 Takes Another! on 11:40 - May 1 with 2932 viewsjack2jack

Tim Brooke Taylor R.I.P. Covid 19 Takes Another! on 22:54 - Apr 30 by WxmJax

Thanks for the link WJ, must admit ive never seen or heard of this before, very funny, Humph was a really funny.Is there any other archive material available
Thanks again
Tim Brooke Taylor R.I.P. Covid 19 Takes Another! on 20:05 - May 1 with 2858 viewsWxmJax

Tim Brooke Taylor R.I.P. Covid 19 Takes Another! on 11:40 - May 1 by jack2jack

Thanks for the link WJ, must admit ive never seen or heard of this before, very funny, Humph was a really funny.Is there any other archive material available
Thanks again

You're welcome.

Only added this week, from June 2004

[Post edited 1 May 2020 20:12]

Tim Brooke Taylor R.I.P. Covid 19 Takes Another! on 20:21 - May 1 with 2845 viewsjack2jack

Tim Brooke Taylor R.I.P. Covid 19 Takes Another! on 20:05 - May 1 by WxmJax

You're welcome.

Only added this week, from June 2004

[Post edited 1 May 2020 20:12]

Thanks,i've just had a look on the BBC website, none of the videos are available,but I'll save this for later👍
Tim Brooke Taylor R.I.P. Covid 19 Takes Another! on 20:27 - May 1 with 2837 viewsWxmJax

Tim Brooke Taylor R.I.P. Covid 19 Takes Another! on 20:21 - May 1 by jack2jack

Thanks,i've just had a look on the BBC website, none of the videos are available,but I'll save this for later👍

I've just put another thread up for some off YouTube

Tim Brooke Taylor R.I.P. Covid 19 Takes Another! on 20:35 - May 1 with 2829 viewsjack2jack

Tim Brooke Taylor R.I.P. Covid 19 Takes Another! on 20:27 - May 1 by WxmJax

I've just put another thread up for some off YouTube

Thank you, much appreciated👍
Tim Brooke Taylor R.I.P. Covid 19 Takes Another! on 16:57 - May 4 with 2741 viewsWxmJax

Radio 4 tribute at 6.30 this evening. It should also be on this link afterwards.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000hxzw

Tim Brooke Taylor R.I.P. Covid 19 Takes Another! on 17:45 - May 4 with 2718 viewsWingstandwood

The disease has taken The Stranglers keyboard player Dave Greenfield.
https://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-news/1277710/Dave-Greenfield-dead-death-coro

Argus!

Tim Brooke Taylor R.I.P. Covid 19 Takes Another! on 18:09 - May 4 with 2695 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tim Brooke Taylor R.I.P. Covid 19 Takes Another! on 17:45 - May 4 by Wingstandwood

The disease has taken The Stranglers keyboard player Dave Greenfield.
https://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-news/1277710/Dave-Greenfield-dead-death-coro

He’d been in hospital with heart problems so a combination of that and Covid saw him off. Great keyboardist - I think he was the main writer of golden brown (musically if not lyrically). RIP Dave

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024