Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The all-time Swansea City Wales XI stacked with quality .... 10:40 - Apr 14 with 928 viewstheloneranger

Can you pick a better X1 than WOL??

"The all-time Swansea City Wales XI stacked with quality that has no room for John Toshack or Dean Saunders"

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/time-swansea-city-wal

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The all-time Swansea City Wales XI stacked with quality .... on 11:12 - Apr 14 with 898 viewsWarwickHunt

Dai Davies?

Fûck off...
The all-time Swansea City Wales XI stacked with quality .... on 11:30 - Apr 14 with 878 viewssainthelens

Rajkovic in front of Ash.
Gotta find place for Leon FFS.
The all-time Swansea City Wales XI stacked with quality .... on 11:35 - Apr 14 with 871 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The all-time Swansea City Wales XI stacked with quality .... on 11:30 - Apr 14 by sainthelens

Rajkovic in front of Ash.
Gotta find place for Leon FFS.

I think it’s just supposed to be Wales players (those who qualify for the home nation)

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The all-time Swansea City Wales XI stacked with quality .... on 11:44 - Apr 14 with 863 viewsswan65split

The all-time Swansea City Wales XI stacked with quality .... on 11:12 - Apr 14 by WarwickHunt

Dai Davies?

Fûck off...

Dai the fooking drop!!! FFS who the hell picked him?
The all-time Swansea City Wales XI stacked with quality .... on 11:49 - Apr 14 with 861 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The all-time Swansea City Wales XI stacked with quality .... on 11:12 - Apr 14 by WarwickHunt

Dai Davies?

Fûck off...

Freestone in front of Dai. What a pity Dave Stewart was Scottish.
Just saw Roy Paul included in one of the WOL choices. In his Wikipedia it says (While at Manchester City) that he led both by example and sometimes intimidation:-

“In the 1956 FA Cup Final Paul raised his fist in display to his team mates saying “if we don’t f*cking win you’ll have some of this”.

Love it

The all-time Swansea City Wales XI stacked with quality .... on 11:58 - Apr 14 with 847 viewstheloneranger

The all-time Swansea City Wales XI stacked with quality .... on 11:49 - Apr 14 by Brynmill_Jack

Freestone in front of Dai. What a pity Dave Stewart was Scottish.
Just saw Roy Paul included in one of the WOL choices. In his Wikipedia it says (While at Manchester City) that he led both by example and sometimes intimidation:-

“In the 1956 FA Cup Final Paul raised his fist in display to his team mates saying “if we don’t f*cking win you’ll have some of this”.

Love it

Roy Paul, Uncle of Alan Curtis.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The all-time Swansea City Wales XI stacked with quality .... on 12:02 - Apr 14 with 841 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The all-time Swansea City Wales XI stacked with quality .... on 11:58 - Apr 14 by theloneranger

Roy Paul, Uncle of Alan Curtis.

Of course. I knew they were connected somehow

The all-time Swansea City Wales XI stacked with quality .... on 21:46 - Apr 14 with 704 viewsKilkennyjack

Here goes .... apologies to all the great players i missed, especially the Mels ...

Roger

Ash
Ben
Cookie

Robbie
Ivor
Joey A
Leighton

Curt
Ford
Cliffy

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

The all-time Swansea City Wales XI stacked with quality .... on 21:59 - Apr 14 with 697 viewsTNT

Ian Walsh was half tidy (the Swansea half).

… but still no Wyndham Evans - not even one game... yet Gunter... Lol!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The all-time Swansea City Wales XI stacked with quality .... on 04:54 - Apr 15 with 640 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The all-time Swansea City Wales XI stacked with quality .... on 21:46 - Apr 14 by Kilkennyjack

Here goes .... apologies to all the great players i missed, especially the Mels ...

Roger

Ash
Ben
Cookie

Robbie
Ivor
Joey A
Leighton

Curt
Ford
Cliffy

Ash , Ben and Coleman? Come on mun

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024