Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
EU Apology to Italy 12:09 - Apr 16 with 1399 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

https://www.france24.com/en/20200402-eu-chief-apologises-to-italy-but-baulks-at-

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

EU Apology to Italy on 14:00 - Apr 16 with 1296 viewswestside

We await the tory government apology to the British people
EU Apology to Italy on 14:42 - Apr 16 with 1258 viewspikeypaul

EU are crapping it that Italy will follow in our footsteps and now grovelling 😂😂

It’s not if it’s when for Italy.

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

EU Apology to Italy on 14:45 - Apr 16 with 1257 viewsHighjack

EU Apology to Italy on 14:42 - Apr 16 by pikeypaul

EU are crapping it that Italy will follow in our footsteps and now grovelling 😂😂

OUT

AFLI

It’s going to be a lot harder for them to extricate themselves than it was for us because they were foolish enough to manacle themselves to the Euro.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

EU Apology to Italy on 15:03 - Apr 16 with 1235 viewspikeypaul

EU Apology to Italy on 14:45 - Apr 16 by Highjack

It’s going to be a lot harder for them to extricate themselves than it was for us because they were foolish enough to manacle themselves to the Euro.

60% of Italians want out and support is growing by the day, once a referendum is declared its only time.

They will sort the currency out once the referendum is won

The EU are sh!ttibg it with their grovelling apology today and the Italians know it.

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

EU Apology to Italy on 15:17 - Apr 16 with 1221 viewsmagicdaps10

EU Apology to Italy on 14:42 - Apr 16 by pikeypaul

OUT

AFLI

Joke as much as we want, there is no way in a million years once this settles that Italy will want to remain in the EU.

Said it at the time of Brexit, the EU will eventually break up...... Corona virus will just speed it up.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

EU Apology to Italy on 15:20 - Apr 16 with 1212 viewspencoedjack

EU Apology to Italy on 15:03 - Apr 16 by pikeypaul

60% of Italians want out and support is growing by the day, once a referendum is declared its only time.

They will sort the currency out once the referendum is won

The EU are sh!ttibg it with their grovelling apology today and the Italians know it.

OUT

AFLI

My Italian work colleagues rejoiced when they heard the referendum result hoping they would be next to leave.

This should help it along nicely.
EU Apology to Italy on 21:13 - Apr 16 with 1107 viewsKilkennyjack

EU Apology to Italy on 14:00 - Apr 16 by westside

We await the tory government apology to the British people

Yes.

That will be a start, followed by the jailing of Johnson, Hancock, and Dom.

Beware of the Risen People

EU Apology to Italy on 21:56 - Apr 16 with 1080 viewsmajorraglan

If I were an Italian I’d be watching what happens with the UK before making the plunge.
Login to get fewer ads

EU Apology to Italy on 23:07 - Apr 17 with 959 viewsCatullus

EU Apology to Italy on 21:56 - Apr 16 by majorraglan

If I were an Italian I’d be watching what happens with the UK before making the plunge.

If not for Covid-19 that may well have happened bit lets face it, people will want to blame Bojo and the government for it but after this virus there will almost certainly (according to economists) be an economic disaster for many countries. Unmanageable debt, massive unemployment, a recession deeper than 08 and maybe even a depression. I read one economist (can't remember his name but he was American) who reckoned this could be worse than the 30's.

https://www.housingwire.com/articles/covid-19-will-cause-a-steep-recession-follo

https://www.vox.com/2020/3/23/21188900/coronavirus-stock-market-recession-depres

Southern EU states were already struggling financially, the fallout from Covid might do a lot of damage.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024