Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Footballs most iconic kits 13:36 - Apr 16 with 2149 viewsNotLoyal

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/52242826

Typically overladen with English nonsense but for me, and not in my time it’s the mid seventies.
https://classicfootballshirtscollection.com/classic-wales-football-shirt/

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Footballs most iconic kits on 14:17 - Apr 16 with 2112 viewsBDS

Plymouth Argyle kit in the late 60s. Green with a white hoop. In those days keepers always played in green except I suppose when playing against Plymouth. I seem to remember the occasional red or blue Jersey and I believe international keepers could wear yellow.
Footballs most iconic kits on 15:48 - Apr 16 with 2067 viewsstevethejack

"Carl and Rhys: Your comment about football shirts at Glastonbury has got us all teary eyed, Ellie! There's nothing quite like stumbling across someone in a 1994 Swansea City away shirt at 3am in a muddy field. Summer 2021 can't come soon enough!'
Footballs most iconic kits on 18:47 - Apr 16 with 2000 viewsLibertarian

I have one of those Denmark ‘86 tops. (#13)

Absolutely no chance of getting in it these days
Footballs most iconic kits on 22:42 - Apr 16 with 1937 viewsTNT

I've always wanted the red and green striped away Swans shirt of the '70s. Don't think it was available to fans then, nor been since. Birchy, get on the case... long sleeved too, please!

Torquay fans called us 'sticks of rocks', and 'christmas trees', but you should've heard the fkn gulls cry, when The Swans scored number 4!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Footballs most iconic kits on 23:02 - Apr 16 with 1922 viewsPegojack

If we're talking non Swans kits, I'd say my favourite has to be that iconic Newcastle United shirt, black and white stripes with the big dark blue Newcastle Brown star in the centre of the chest.
Footballs most iconic kits on 23:08 - Apr 16 with 1918 viewsbuilthjack

That blue away kit from about 11 or 12 years back was too close to the scummers for my liking

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Footballs most iconic kits on 03:24 - Apr 17 with 1867 viewsWanderer

Anything from the 1970 World cup before sports companies started tarting around with the strips.
Footballs most iconic kits on 07:56 - Apr 17 with 1816 viewsKilkennyjack

Ajax - white with red .... iconic for total football.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024