Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warning- Do not mess with your freezer at the moment. 19:04 - Apr 16 with 3414 viewsBrynCartwright

I very foolishly chose this lockdown as a great opportunity to finally get around to defrost our freezer. It is ancient.

After defrosting, when plugging it back in today, it kept tripping the house fuse. Thankfully after emptying it and waiting a while it has stopped doing it.

Not a good idea to mess with it I know. Everyone's freezer are rammed full with stockpiled food, and after searching for a new one today it appears that the there is a nationwide shortage or they cannot be delivered. Neither Currys or Argos are delivering to SA4. WTF?

Regards

Bryn

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Warning- Do not mess with your freezer at the moment. on 19:10 - Apr 16 with 3395 viewsFireboy2

Feck and @rse Bryn.

Get yourself onto Ebay or gumtree, I'm sure there will be one local to you, I bought a second hand one last week, it was a local pick up and they left it in their front garden so not to upset to do gooders on this forum.
Warning- Do not mess with your freezer at the moment. on 19:10 - Apr 16 with 3395 viewsNeath_Jack

Have you tried AO.com? My washing machine packed up and they delivered a new one in three days.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Warning- Do not mess with your freezer at the moment. on 19:11 - Apr 16 with 3383 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

A friiend got one from Germany using DHL.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Warning- Do not mess with your freezer at the moment. on 19:25 - Apr 16 with 3362 viewsmonmouth

Get one with an automatic door Bryn. Who you gonna call....

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Warning- Do not mess with your freezer at the moment. on 19:29 - Apr 16 with 3354 viewsNogginthenog

Go for the full Shamonky
Warning- Do not mess with your freezer at the moment. on 20:09 - Apr 16 with 3308 viewsPentyrchJack

Whatever you do Bryn, don't fiddle with the garage door as you will jinx it!

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Warning- Do not mess with your freezer at the moment. on 20:13 - Apr 16 with 3296 viewsdickythorpe

Wayne Evans Carmarthen

https://www.google.com/search?q=wayne+evans+carmarthen&oq=wayne+&aqs=chrome.1.69

Phone him now he'll answer.......we had a fridge off him in week took 2 weeks......we ordered a freezer with eBay took 5 weeks!!!
Warning- Do not mess with your freezer at the moment. on 09:08 - Apr 17 with 3104 viewsWarwickHunt

Warning- Do not mess with your freezer at the moment. on 20:13 - Apr 16 by dickythorpe

Wayne Evans Carmarthen

https://www.google.com/search?q=wayne+evans+carmarthen&oq=wayne+&aqs=chrome.1.69

Phone him now he'll answer.......we had a fridge off him in week took 2 weeks......we ordered a freezer with eBay took 5 weeks!!!

Freezer a jolly good fellow...

*coat*
Login to get fewer ads

Warning- Do not mess with your freezer at the moment. on 10:07 - Apr 17 with 3037 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Warning- Do not mess with your freezer at the moment. on 09:08 - Apr 17 by WarwickHunt

Freezer a jolly good fellow...

*coat*

And so say all of us!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Warning- Do not mess with your freezer at the moment. on 10:09 - Apr 17 with 3035 viewsdickythorpe

Warning- Do not mess with your freezer at the moment. on 10:07 - Apr 17 by Brynmill_Jack

And so say all of us!

He's a really ice bloke.
Warning- Do not mess with your freezer at the moment. on 10:19 - Apr 17 with 3025 viewsHighjack

Warning- Do not mess with your freezer at the moment. on 19:25 - Apr 16 by monmouth

Get one with an automatic door Bryn. Who you gonna call....

Fridge busters?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Warning- Do not mess with your freezer at the moment. on 10:21 - Apr 17 with 3021 viewsJoe_bradshaw

This chilling tale has sent a shiver down my spine.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Warning- Do not mess with your freezer at the moment. on 10:23 - Apr 17 with 3014 viewsWarwickHunt

Warning- Do not mess with your freezer at the moment. on 10:21 - Apr 17 by Joe_bradshaw

This chilling tale has sent a shiver down my spine.

Warning- Do not mess with your freezer at the moment. on 10:28 - Apr 17 with 3006 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Warning- Do not mess with your freezer at the moment. on 10:23 - Apr 17 by WarwickHunt

Lowell George. Fantastic stuff. Must dig that old one out today. Fridge don’t fail me now.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Warning- Do not mess with your freezer at the moment. on 10:28 - Apr 17 with 3002 viewschad

Did a similar thing to mine a few years back, making funny noise when turned it back on.

Not really missed it

UNTIL NOW
Warning- Do not mess with your freezer at the moment. on 10:34 - Apr 17 with 2992 viewsZaxx

Warning- Do not mess with your freezer at the moment. on 10:28 - Apr 17 by chad

Did a similar thing to mine a few years back, making funny noise when turned it back on.

Not really missed it

UNTIL NOW

https://www.vaughans.co.uk/
Warning- Do not mess with your freezer at the moment. on 10:40 - Apr 17 with 2972 viewsWarwickHunt

Warning- Do not mess with your freezer at the moment. on 10:28 - Apr 17 by Joe_bradshaw

Lowell George. Fantastic stuff. Must dig that old one out today. Fridge don’t fail me now.

Waiting for Columbus is one of the best ever live albums. Great band and Lowell George was a hero - played slide with spark plug socket!
Warning- Do not mess with your freezer at the moment. on 22:33 - Apr 17 with 2824 viewsCatullus

Warning- Do not mess with your freezer at the moment. on 19:10 - Apr 16 by Neath_Jack

Have you tried AO.com? My washing machine packed up and they delivered a new one in three days.

Our washing machine chose the day sfter the lockdown was announced to break down, we managed to get a new one from Curry's in 3 days.

The driver told us there was a massive demand for chest freezers and so a shortage. Fortunately, maybe, we had only fairly recently had a new kitchen fitted and a new fridge/freezer with it.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Warning- Do not mess with your freezer at the moment. on 00:41 - Apr 18 with 2800 viewsmajorraglan

Warning- Do not mess with your freezer at the moment. on 20:13 - Apr 16 by dickythorpe

Wayne Evans Carmarthen

Wayne’s a good guy and I always use him, when he can’t assist I have used Jones Nantgaredig who have also been very good.
Warning- Do not mess with your freezer at the moment. on 19:07 - Jun 14 with 2546 viewsNogginthenog

Warning- Do not mess with your freezer at the moment. on 22:33 - Apr 17 by Catullus

Our washing machine chose the day sfter the lockdown was announced to break down, we managed to get a new one from Curry's in 3 days.

The driver told us there was a massive demand for chest freezers and so a shortage. Fortunately, maybe, we had only fairly recently had a new kitchen fitted and a new fridge/freezer with it.

Who wants to freeze their chest?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024