Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clap for the NHS - let’s all congregate on Westminster Bridge 09:10 - Apr 17 with 5900 viewsMrSwerve

Sorry if posted elsewhere, but ffs... 🙄

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Clap for the NHS - let’s all congregate on Westminster Bridge on 09:28 - Apr 17 with 3679 viewsOldjack

absolute joke ! ffs

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Clap for the NHS - let’s all congregate on Westminster Bridge on 09:40 - Apr 17 with 3632 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Unbelievable

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Clap for the NHS - let’s all congregate on Westminster Bridge on 09:41 - Apr 17 with 3631 views3swan

Nice thought but may have done more harm than good. It's not just about 2 metres it's don't congregate
Clap for the NHS - let’s all congregate on Westminster Bridge on 09:42 - Apr 17 with 3627 viewsHighjack

Clowns.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Clap for the NHS - let’s all congregate on Westminster Bridge on 09:53 - Apr 17 with 3601 viewsjack2jack

What the fvck is that about,you couldn't make it up.
The world has gone mad.
Nice to see all the police there,just in case like.
What sort of message does this send out to the rest of us
Clap for the NHS - let’s all congregate on Westminster Bridge on 09:55 - Apr 17 with 3597 viewsJinxy

What's even worse is the police there endorsing it. Incredible.
Clap for the NHS - let’s all congregate on Westminster Bridge on 10:03 - Apr 17 with 3585 viewsjack2jack

Clap for the NHS - let’s all congregate on Westminster Bridge on 09:55 - Apr 17 by Jinxy

What's even worse is the police there endorsing it. Incredible.

Someone's taking the p!ss, that's for sure.
How on earth can they fine folk when this shite is going on.
Clap for the NHS - let’s all congregate on Westminster Bridge on 10:16 - Apr 17 with 3562 viewsSwanjaxs

I must admit I found it a bit odd that during the "clap" last night broadcast on the beeb, the sight of the NHS staff outside the hospital in North London standing almost cheek to jowl joining in without any ppe on.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

Clap for the NHS - let’s all congregate on Westminster Bridge on 10:17 - Apr 17 with 3550 viewsdickythorpe

If it was Treboeth........
Clap for the NHS - let’s all congregate on Westminster Bridge on 12:58 - Apr 17 with 3472 viewslondonlisa2001

The senior people at the Met should be losing their jobs over this nonsense. Absolute morons.
Clap for the NHS - let’s all congregate on Westminster Bridge on 13:03 - Apr 17 with 3463 viewsbuilthjack

Clap for the NHS - let’s all congregate on Westminster Bridge on 12:58 - Apr 17 by londonlisa2001

The senior people at the Met should be losing their jobs over this nonsense. Absolute morons.

The senior people in government should go as well

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Clap for the NHS - let’s all congregate on Westminster Bridge on 13:07 - Apr 17 with 3454 viewslondonlisa2001

Clap for the NHS - let’s all congregate on Westminster Bridge on 13:03 - Apr 17 by builthjack

The senior people in government should go as well

They should if at the end of this, an independent inquiry finds that they acted with negligence, delay or against best scientific advice, yes.

Not just because ‘we’ somehow think they could have done better.
Clap for the NHS - let’s all congregate on Westminster Bridge on 13:16 - Apr 17 with 3437 views3swan

Clap for the NHS - let’s all congregate on Westminster Bridge on 13:07 - Apr 17 by londonlisa2001

They should if at the end of this, an independent inquiry finds that they acted with negligence, delay or against best scientific advice, yes.

Not just because ‘we’ somehow think they could have done better.

100% for an independent inquiry.

What I'd like to know now though is are they using all the expertise that this country has in various fields that could bring some logical thinking to the whole issues involved?

It did seem as if there had been a slow uptake of using manufacturing base to overcome technical and distribution issues.
Clap for the NHS - let’s all congregate on Westminster Bridge on 13:22 - Apr 17 with 3426 viewslondonlisa2001

Clap for the NHS - let’s all congregate on Westminster Bridge on 13:16 - Apr 17 by 3swan

100% for an independent inquiry.

What I'd like to know now though is are they using all the expertise that this country has in various fields that could bring some logical thinking to the whole issues involved?

It did seem as if there had been a slow uptake of using manufacturing base to overcome technical and distribution issues.

I think there are all sorts of areas that need to be looked at.

Lockdown advice, testing, use of manufacturing capabilities for ventilators, PPE, distribution of PPE, use of the Nightingale hospitals, the social care sector, border control, it goes on and on.

One of the things that is interesting, is whether there ends up being any real difference in outcomes in countries taking very different approaches, or whether everyone ends up in similar places almost irrespective of what they’ve done.
Clap for the NHS - let’s all congregate on Westminster Bridge on 13:31 - Apr 17 with 3391 views3swan

Clap for the NHS - let’s all congregate on Westminster Bridge on 13:22 - Apr 17 by londonlisa2001

Lockdown advice, testing, use of manufacturing capabilities for ventilators, PPE, distribution of PPE, use of the Nightingale hospitals, the social care sector, border control, it goes on and on.

One of the things that is interesting, is whether there ends up being any real difference in outcomes in countries taking very different approaches, or whether everyone ends up in similar places almost irrespective of what they’ve done.

The ones you've mentioned are so obvious to the man in the street, as I posted I hope they haven't just carried on in the same old way as that's the way they always look at viruses etc

The more views/options the better, it is a massive issue especially balancing health/mental jobs GDP etc but on the face of it so many of the issues have been mishandled.
Clap for the NHS - let’s all congregate on Westminster Bridge on 13:46 - Apr 17 with 3367 viewsjack2jack

Lets stick to the facts here. The OP posted a video of hundreds of men women and children standing in close proximity to each other clapping for the NHS on Westminster bridge with many police standing around as if nothing was happening. and we re being asked to stay in doors, not travel etc etc.
From what i can see there are no newspaper reports or BBC news items regarding this, its a fvcking disgrace.
Questions need to be asked in the daily update tonight, its things like this situation that could easily lead to a breakdown, regarding the lockdown.
Again its one rule for us and another rule for them.
Clap for the NHS - let’s all congregate on Westminster Bridge on 13:59 - Apr 17 with 3352 viewsSwanjaxs

Apologies the hospital was in SW London...

A little concerning nevertheless...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Clap for the NHS - let’s all congregate on Westminster Bridge on 13:59 - Apr 17 with 3346 viewsJinxy

Clap for the NHS - let’s all congregate on Westminster Bridge on 13:22 - Apr 17 by londonlisa2001

I have a dream too. Unfortunately, in my view any global critique (that SHOULD take place) will be shrouded in different data sources/interpretations/withholds, culture, political defensiveness, secrecy, downright lies and so on. They will all be too busy defending what they did, so apples will probs not be properly compared with apples. This is where the WHO should really earn its keep, but will it? Doubt it. Similar story here at home too - no-one will be prepared to admit they fell short (certainly on an individual basis), thereby costing lives. I hope "we" will be better prepared next time though (maybe for the big one), and in some areas we will (e.g. the voluntary scheme has been pretty shambolic from my experience), in most I suspect we won't. For a start, the NHS (administratively at least) in my view needs an overhaul from top to bottom (not just more cash thrown at it - the procurement process seems pretty woeful for example), but it's always been a political hot potato and a sure fire election loser if it were included on any manifesto.
Clap for the NHS - let’s all congregate on Westminster Bridge on 14:04 - Apr 17 with 3331 viewsJinxy

Clap for the NHS - let’s all congregate on Westminster Bridge on 13:46 - Apr 17 by jack2jack

Lets stick to the facts here. The OP posted a video of hundreds of men women and children standing in close proximity to each other clapping for the NHS on Westminster bridge with many police standing around as if nothing was happening. and we re being asked to stay in doors, not travel etc etc.
From what i can see there are no newspaper reports or BBC news items regarding this, its a fvcking disgrace.
Questions need to be asked in the daily update tonight, its things like this situation that could easily lead to a breakdown, regarding the lockdown.
Again its one rule for us and another rule for them.

Yep, and I know this may be controversial but if I were an NHS or emergency worker, I'd be wanting to get stuck into my job, and leave the clapping to the general public (in the socially distant safety of their own homes). I would appreciate the kind thoughts, but wouldn't really want to clap myself.
Clap for the NHS - let’s all congregate on Westminster Bridge on 14:04 - Apr 17 with 3329 viewsNeath_Jack

Clap for the NHS - let’s all congregate on Westminster Bridge on 13:59 - Apr 17 by Swanjaxs

I've spent a bit of time around our hospitals the past few weeks, and all the nurses and doctors walk around the hospital shoulder to shoulder, in groups, and all sit around the same little tables in the canteens. It does make you wonder.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Clap for the NHS - let’s all congregate on Westminster Bridge on 14:18 - Apr 17 with 3313 viewsMrSwerve

Clap for the NHS - let’s all congregate on Westminster Bridge on 13:59 - Apr 17 by Swanjaxs

Some of those scenes are concerning.

I have to admit, when I first heard of this 'clap for the NHS' thing, I thought it was a nice show of respect. I was quite surprised though when I was told that it was going to happen EVERY week. At what point do we stop clapping, when the lockdown finally ends? When the pandemic ends? Any idea?!

It's getting literally millions out onto their doorsteps and out into crowded areas where they are clearly not 2m apart (as that clip shows). Think of all of the instances where neighbours have got chatting and begin to get closer than they should be. Especially communities with a lot of terraced housing.

Obviously I massively appreciate the NHS and maybe it is a good thing to get people out of their houses and talking to each other...you just see some scenes and think, is that really a good idea at the moment?

Clap for the NHS - let’s all congregate on Westminster Bridge on 15:39 - Apr 17 with 3242 viewsHighjack

Clap for the NHS - let’s all congregate on Westminster Bridge on 14:04 - Apr 17 by Jinxy

Yep, and I know this may be controversial but if I were an NHS or emergency worker, I'd be wanting to get stuck into my job, and leave the clapping to the general public (in the socially distant safety of their own homes). I would appreciate the kind thoughts, but wouldn't really want to clap myself.

A lot of frontline workers can only dream about being safely home with their family at eight o clock on a Thursday.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Clap for the NHS - let’s all congregate on Westminster Bridge on 15:40 - Apr 17 with 3232 viewsJackfath

Clap for the NHS - let’s all congregate on Westminster Bridge on 14:18 - Apr 17 by MrSwerve

Some of those scenes are concerning.

I have to admit, when I first heard of this 'clap for the NHS' thing, I thought it was a nice show of respect. I was quite surprised though when I was told that it was going to happen EVERY week. At what point do we stop clapping, when the lockdown finally ends? When the pandemic ends? Any idea?!

It's getting literally millions out onto their doorsteps and out into crowded areas where they are clearly not 2m apart (as that clip shows). Think of all of the instances where neighbours have got chatting and begin to get closer than they should be. Especially communities with a lot of terraced housing.

Obviously I massively appreciate the NHS and maybe it is a good thing to get people out of their houses and talking to each other...you just see some scenes and think, is that really a good idea at the moment?

Careful. Some get very aggressive if you say such things.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Clap for the NHS - let’s all congregate on Westminster Bridge on 15:43 - Apr 17 with 3229 viewsmagicdaps10

It's PR and the snowflake brigade..... Its done for the cause of good and people's feelings so it all good.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Clap for the NHS - let’s all congregate on Westminster Bridge on 15:45 - Apr 17 with 3224 viewsMrSwerve

Clap for the NHS - let’s all congregate on Westminster Bridge on 15:40 - Apr 17 by Jackfath

Careful. Some get very aggressive if you say such things.

I was a bit wary of posting it, to be honest. I’m sure some will be offended but I think it’s a discussion worth having.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024