Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Despised Romanians Return to English Fields 10:55 - Apr 17 with 5740 viewsFieryJack

https://images.app.goo.gl/eCp3HJtg87a2axx8A

https://images.app.goo.gl/wibEqZcAqACMqaUZ9

Huge respect and admiration for these people.

Coming to Brexit Britain to do the dirty, back-breaking work we're too useless to do ourselves.

Pikeypaul, I'm looking at you. Come June when all those strawberry farms close by you in Herefordshire are screaming out for labour to get the harvest in, I'll be expecting you to be first in the queue.

Think of it like this: you'll be a hero (in your own head) for doing your bit for the country, and all with the added bonus of stopping the possibility of plane loads of Bulgarians (the ones who normally do this sh*t job) from being flown into Bristol airport to help your local farmers out.

I won't hold my breath.

Anyone on here actually had experience of farm labouring?
Despised Romanians Return to English Fields on 11:02 - Apr 17 with 3652 viewsLohengrin

Me. I’ve been helping with the lambing this week.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Despised Romanians Return to English Fields on 11:02 - Apr 17 with 3651 viewsHighjack

They’re very welcome here. As long as they behave themselves. Never said any different.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Despised Romanians Return to English Fields on 11:11 - Apr 17 with 3625 viewsFieryJack

Despised Romanians Return to English Fields on 11:02 - Apr 17 by Lohengrin

Me. I’ve been helping with the lambing this week.

Yes, I can see you leaning your elbows on a wooden fence, puffing on a pipe and directing unwanted advice and encouragement to those actually doing the lambing
Despised Romanians Return to English Fields on 11:22 - Apr 17 with 3595 viewsFieryJack

Despised Romanians Return to English Fields on 11:02 - Apr 17 by Highjack

They’re very welcome here. As long as they behave themselves. Never said any different.

Nice piece of subtle condescension there, HighJack.

Now, get yourself off to the flat fields of East Anglia and do some work alongside these Romanian exemplars.

They're not all crims, and there'll be some fine lasses amongst them, I'm sure.
Despised Romanians Return to English Fields on 11:24 - Apr 17 with 3595 viewsLohengrin

Despised Romanians Return to English Fields on 11:11 - Apr 17 by FieryJack

Yes, I can see you leaning your elbows on a wooden fence, puffing on a pipe and directing unwanted advice and encouragement to those actually doing the lambing

I’ve been helping out with the lambing and calving for forty years, mate.

I was born to wear Barbour.

Despised Romanians Return to English Fields on 11:36 - Apr 17 with 3572 viewsHighjack

Despised Romanians Return to English Fields on 11:22 - Apr 17 by FieryJack

Nice piece of subtle condescension there, HighJack.

Now, get yourself off to the flat fields of East Anglia and do some work alongside these Romanian exemplars.

They're not all crims, and there'll be some fine lasses amongst them, I'm sure.

How the hell is “they’re very welcome” condescending?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Despised Romanians Return to English Fields on 11:55 - Apr 17 with 3548 viewsFieryJack

Despised Romanians Return to English Fields on 11:36 - Apr 17 by Highjack

How the hell is “they’re very welcome” condescending?

I was thinking more about that lovely little clause "as long as they behave themselves".

Maybe you wrote it in all innocence and I just took it the wrong way, in which case I apologise.

Anyway, haven't you got somewhere to be? The fields of Lincolnshire are waiting for you
Despised Romanians Return to English Fields on 12:09 - Apr 17 with 3521 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Despised Romanians Return to English Fields on 11:24 - Apr 17 by Lohengrin

I’ve been helping out with the lambing and calving for forty years, mate.

I was born to wear Barbour.

Barbour?

That's what Rupert and Tarquin wear when they go up to "Twickers".

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Login to get fewer ads

Despised Romanians Return to English Fields on 12:12 - Apr 17 with 3507 viewsKilkennyjack

Croeso ✊🏾

Beware of the Risen People

Despised Romanians Return to English Fields on 12:26 - Apr 17 with 3492 viewsdickythorpe

Great to see them as we don't want food to waste, but our government should be rounding up "our own" to do this.

Soft.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2020 12:27]
Despised Romanians Return to English Fields on 12:28 - Apr 17 with 3484 viewschad

Spud picking in Pembroke, but done for money, not as a charitable act for those who could not be assed to pick their own

Who said they despised Romanians? (Or even Remainians)

Good on them glad they have come to help

I am unsure how not supporting a private members club, pushing for more and more globalisation and discussing empire building and even seen by some of its own remain supporting officials from the UK as clueless and impotent, translates to hating Romanians.

I think many can now see globalisation is a major problem. As the graffiti on that Hong Kong wall tells us about getting back to normal, normal was the problem.

We have better learned the importance of food availability. We need to become more self sufficient and balance our social and pay policies so we learn to pay a viable wage for people here to do this back breaking work, or automate better.

Personally for me now, I would suggest one of those little green garden stools that you can sit on and quickly drag along.
Despised Romanians Return to English Fields on 12:29 - Apr 17 with 3478 viewsraynor94

Despised Romanians Return to English Fields on 12:26 - Apr 17 by dickythorpe

Great to see them as we don't want food to waste, but our government should be rounding up "our own" to do this.

Soft.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2020 12:27]

100% agree

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Despised Romanians Return to English Fields on 12:38 - Apr 17 with 3465 viewsThrasher6

We have a dozen Romanians working in our office and they knock spots off most of the "Brits"...who somehow perceive themselves to be superior beings. Bright, intelligent, speak several languages, hard working...I could go on.

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Despised Romanians Return to English Fields on 12:44 - Apr 17 with 3443 viewsLohengrin

Despised Romanians Return to English Fields on 12:09 - Apr 17 by Joe_bradshaw

Barbour?

Plus myself and the lovely Christina Trevanion from the Antiques Roadshow.

Despised Romanians Return to English Fields on 12:59 - Apr 17 with 3421 viewslondonlisa2001

Despised Romanians Return to English Fields on 12:09 - Apr 17 by Joe_bradshaw

Barbour?

Barbour are currently massively helping by making gowns for the NHS.
Despised Romanians Return to English Fields on 13:02 - Apr 17 with 3414 viewsbuilthjack

Despised Romanians Return to English Fields on 12:59 - Apr 17 by londonlisa2001

They just took Loh's coat

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Despised Romanians Return to English Fields on 13:03 - Apr 17 with 3412 viewsLohengrin

You beat me to the drop there, Lis. I was just about to mention that.

You’ll enjoy this too...

Despised Romanians Return to English Fields on 13:08 - Apr 17 with 3397 viewsFieryJack

Despised Romanians Return to English Fields on 12:38 - Apr 17 by Thrasher6

We have a dozen Romanians working in our office and they knock spots off most of the "Brits"...who somehow perceive themselves to be superior beings. Bright, intelligent, speak several languages, hard working...I could go on.

That's exactly my experience of the many East Europeans I've worked alongside.
Despised Romanians Return to English Fields on 13:09 - Apr 17 with 3388 viewsbuilthjack

Despised Romanians Return to English Fields on 13:08 - Apr 17 by FieryJack

That's exactly my experience of the many East Europeans I've worked alongside.

Same here. Very hard workers.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Despised Romanians Return to English Fields on 13:09 - Apr 17 with 3383 viewslondonlisa2001

Despised Romanians Return to English Fields on 13:03 - Apr 17 by Lohengrin

You’ll enjoy this too...

Love that!
Despised Romanians Return to English Fields on 13:17 - Apr 17 with 3368 viewsSwanjaxs

Never mind fruit and veg, who the feck is going to wash our cars...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Despised Romanians Return to English Fields on 13:30 - Apr 17 with 3341 viewsFieryJack

Despised Romanians Return to English Fields on 12:28 - Apr 17 by chad

Spud picking in Pembroke, but done for money, not as a charitable act for those who could not be assed to pick their own

Who said they despised Romanians? (Or even Remainians)

Good on them glad they have come to help

I am unsure how not supporting a private members club, pushing for more and more globalisation and discussing empire building and even seen by some of its own remain supporting officials from the UK as clueless and impotent, translates to hating Romanians.

I think many can now see globalisation is a major problem. As the graffiti on that Hong Kong wall tells us about getting back to normal, normal was the problem.

We have better learned the importance of food availability. We need to become more self sufficient and balance our social and pay policies so we learn to pay a viable wage for people here to do this back breaking work, or automate better.

Personally for me now, I would suggest one of those little green garden stools that you can sit on and quickly drag along.

Spud picking in Pembroke? Respect to you for that.

In my working life I've only once walked out on a job.

I say "walked" but it was more like limped. Yes, limped out of the field, dazed and defeated, utterly fuc*.

Managed just one 8 hour shift, picking spuds near Penmaen, Gower. When my bags were weighed in I earned a paltry £9. This was over 30 years ago.

Never went back the next day. Just couldn't hack it. The muscles in the back of my legs, shoulders and lower back were screaming in agony.

Took boiling hot radox salt baths for a week and a half but was still walking about like an arthritic Charlie Chaplin
Despised Romanians Return to English Fields on 13:31 - Apr 17 with 3335 viewsFieryJack

Despised Romanians Return to English Fields on 13:17 - Apr 17 by Swanjaxs

Never mind fruit and veg, who the feck is going to wash our cars...

Afghans and Iraqis are on the way now.
Despised Romanians Return to English Fields on 14:00 - Apr 17 with 3298 viewsFieryJack

Despised Romanians Return to English Fields on 13:03 - Apr 17 by Lohengrin

You’ll enjoy this too...

Nice video, Loh.

It instantly put me in mind of this, the original, I guess.

Apologies for the digression, and to any Dylan haters out there, but, to me, it's brilliant and immortal.

A white man speed-rapping terrific lyrics in 1965?

Unbelievable.
Despised Romanians Return to English Fields on 14:04 - Apr 17 with 3286 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I am aware of that. I was merely making a joke at the expense of English rugby followers.

And Loh of course.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024