Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Favourite chocolate bar of all time 11:45 - Apr 18 with 8631 viewsbuilthjack

I am partial to a Fry's Turkish Delight. If that can be a chocolate bar.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Favourite chocolate bar of all time on 11:46 - Apr 18 with 3679 viewsCooperman

I’m extremely partial to a Milkybar.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Favourite chocolate bar of all time on 11:47 - Apr 18 with 3676 viewsdickythorpe

Yorkie Raisin and Biscuit
Favourite chocolate bar of all time on 11:49 - Apr 18 with 3673 viewsCooperman

Favourite chocolate bar of all time on 11:47 - Apr 18 by dickythorpe

Yorkie Raisin and Biscuit

I’ve never really been a Yorkie fan as I don’t find the chocolate as fulfilling as a Cadbury’s equivalent.

Favourite chocolate bar of all time on 11:51 - Apr 18 with 3671 viewscmajack

Favourite chocolate bar of all time on 11:49 - Apr 18 by Cooperman

I’ve never really been a Yorkie fan as I don’t find the chocolate as fulfilling as a Cadbury’s equivalent.

Cadburys Wholenut.
Favourite chocolate bar of all time on 11:52 - Apr 18 with 3665 viewsCooperman

Favourite chocolate bar of all time on 11:51 - Apr 18 by cmajack

Cadburys Wholenut.

I prefer the fruit and nut option.

Favourite chocolate bar of all time on 12:39 - Apr 18 with 3631 viewssP7qupUf

Picnic.
Favourite chocolate bar of all time on 12:58 - Apr 18 with 3609 viewsDyfnant

Wispa Gold (has to have been in the fridge)

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Favourite chocolate bar of all time on 13:06 - Apr 18 with 3598 viewsWxmJax

A Texan bar. A man's gotta chew what a man's gotta chew. Nowadays it's a double decker.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Login to get fewer ads

Favourite chocolate bar of all time on 13:11 - Apr 18 with 3586 viewsDarran

This forum is turning into fuçking mumsnet.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Favourite chocolate bar of all time on 13:12 - Apr 18 with 3584 viewsLohengrin

It’s an absolute no-brainer...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Favourite chocolate bar of all time on 13:17 - Apr 18 with 3576 viewstheloneranger

Mick Jagger liked a Mars Bar. 😇

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Favourite chocolate bar of all time on 13:40 - Apr 18 with 3556 viewspencoedjack

Double Decker
Favourite chocolate bar of all time on 13:40 - Apr 18 with 3556 viewsAguycalledJack

Caramac
Favourite chocolate bar of all time on 13:56 - Apr 18 with 3532 viewsProfessor

For milk chocolate I favour Belgian-
Cote d’or With nuts is a big favourite. I quite like many of the German Ritter-sport- The square bars. Rum and raisin is a good one (especially if you like Old Jamaica) as is the coconut and the white with nuts. Plain chocolate I like the higher-end of cocoa solids so Lindt Excellence, Green and Black and also Aldi’s Moser Roth . Another I quite like is the Dutch fair trade brand Tony’s Chocolonely which has started appearing at Sainsbury’s. Always get a bar if travelling via Schipol. That said I like all chocolate too much with Fry’s Turkish Delight and Ruffle bars being the sole exceptions.
Favourite chocolate bar of all time on 13:59 - Apr 18 with 3526 viewsairedale

Favourite chocolate bar of all time on 13:17 - Apr 18 by theloneranger

Mick Jagger liked a Mars Bar. 😇

.....so did Marianne
Favourite chocolate bar of all time on 13:59 - Apr 18 with 3526 viewsbuilthjack

Favourite chocolate bar of all time on 13:11 - Apr 18 by Darran

This forum is turning into fuçking mumsnet.

Victor alert, Victor alert

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Favourite chocolate bar of all time on 14:20 - Apr 18 with 3513 viewscontroversial_jack

Turkish delight for me
Favourite chocolate bar of all time on 14:24 - Apr 18 with 3505 viewsDr_Winston

Galaxy. Plain.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Favourite chocolate bar of all time on 14:50 - Apr 18 with 3489 viewsGaryjack

Favourite chocolate bar of all time on 14:24 - Apr 18 by Dr_Winston

Galaxy. Plain.

Same.
Favourite chocolate bar of all time on 14:53 - Apr 18 with 3480 views1462jack

Lion bar
Favourite chocolate bar of all time on 14:56 - Apr 18 with 3476 viewsWarwickHunt

Favourite chocolate bar of all time on 13:56 - Apr 18 by Professor

For milk chocolate I favour Belgian-
Cote d’or With nuts is a big favourite. I quite like many of the German Ritter-sport- The square bars. Rum and raisin is a good one (especially if you like Old Jamaica) as is the coconut and the white with nuts. Plain chocolate I like the higher-end of cocoa solids so Lindt Excellence, Green and Black and also Aldi’s Moser Roth . Another I quite like is the Dutch fair trade brand Tony’s Chocolonely which has started appearing at Sainsbury’s. Always get a bar if travelling via Schipol. That said I like all chocolate too much with Fry’s Turkish Delight and Ruffle bars being the sole exceptions.

Green and Black used to do a chilli one.

Stayed in Modica last year - they still make it using an ancient Aztec method. Fantastic stuff with dozens of flavours. Bloody expensive though.
Favourite chocolate bar of all time on 15:10 - Apr 18 with 3462 viewsstevethejack

Cadbury's Star Bar. Equally gorgeous from the fridge, freezer or munched straight away.
Favourite chocolate bar of all time on 15:12 - Apr 18 with 3456 viewsGreatBritton

Fry's turkish delight. No contest. Except for fruit and nut and Cadbury's caramel. Oh, and Crunchie. I'll have a Snickers if I'm desperate though
Favourite chocolate bar of all time on 15:21 - Apr 18 with 3442 viewsunion_jack

Favourite chocolate bar of all time on 15:12 - Apr 18 by GreatBritton

Fry's turkish delight. No contest. Except for fruit and nut and Cadbury's caramel. Oh, and Crunchie. I'll have a Snickers if I'm desperate though

Or Snickers Lite as they are now.

I remember you had to dislocate your own jaw to eat one when Marathons first came out.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Favourite chocolate bar of all time on 15:29 - Apr 18 with 3434 viewsleighton1318

Mars bar, but as an ice cream. Brilliant invention.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024