Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" 17:35 - Apr 18 with 21740 viewsPentyrchJack

What a caper and where was any attempt at social distancing?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-52338058

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 17:39 - Apr 18 with 5808 viewslondonlisa2001

If that police officer still has a job in a week it’s a disgrace.

Bullying little git.
Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 17:45 - Apr 18 with 5783 viewsbuilthjack

Awful behaviour

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 17:49 - Apr 18 with 5772 viewsSwanjaxs

Used to happen in the Sweeney all the time...

Can't see the problem myself 🧐

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 17:50 - Apr 18 with 5770 viewsNeath_Jack

I'd like to see what was said / done, in the build up to that.

You don't sack someone on the strength of a 30 second clip.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 17:51 - Apr 18 with 5766 viewsunion_jack

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 17:39 - Apr 18 by londonlisa2001

Bullying little git.

He doesn’t look that young so there’ll be a fair few years of pension gone just like that.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 17:52 - Apr 18 with 5754 views3swan

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 17:50 - Apr 18 by Neath_Jack

That was my thought as well.

What he did was wrong but what happened before.
Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 17:55 - Apr 18 with 5745 viewsDarran

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 17:50 - Apr 18 by Neath_Jack

If anyone gets sacked for that it’s an utter disgrace.
This country is totally fuçked if that’s a sacking offence.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 17:58 - Apr 18 with 5728 viewsexiledclaseboy

He knew he was being filmed too. Silly copper. But yeah I’ll be surprised if that’s a disciplinary offence let alone a sacking. A stern talking to maybe.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 18:10 - Apr 18 with 5691 viewsoldcob

I'm only surprised that anyone is surprised.
Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 18:11 - Apr 18 with 5687 viewsHighjack

Move him to a quiet little desk job, he clearly doesn’t have the temperament to be a front line officer.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Police caught on camera threatening to on 18:23 - Apr 18 with 5649 viewschad

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 17:39 - Apr 18 by londonlisa2001

Bullying little git.

Agree with you Lisa, got to be thrown out, goes against all the police must be shown to stand for and reflects shame on decent officers doing a difficult job. It is not losing his temper and being abusive it is threatening to behave corruptly, with an attitude that that is fine.

Shame all those who behave like this and worse and get away with it, or are covered up for, aren’t thrown out too.
Police caught on camera threatening to on 18:32 - Apr 18 with 5628 viewsDarran

Police caught on camera threatening to on 18:23 - Apr 18 by chad

Agree with you Lisa, got to be thrown out, goes against all the police must be shown to stand for and reflects shame on decent officers doing a difficult job. It is not losing his temper and being abusive it is threatening to behave corruptly, with an attitude that that is fine.

Shame all those who behave like this and worse and get away with it, or are covered up for, aren’t thrown out too.

Do you know anything about him then?
He might have commendations for saving lives as far as we know and you want him to lose everything because of that?

No wonder this country is falling apart.

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 18:36 - Apr 18 with 5617 viewsSirjohnalot

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 17:55 - Apr 18 by Darran

If anyone gets sacked for that it’s an utter disgrace.
This country is totally fuçked if that’s a sacking offence.

He threatened to pervert the course of justice, every case where he’s been a witness in the past which have led to convictions will be appealed, every case in the future where he is a witness, this will have to be disclosed by the Crown. Even if it’s not, his name will be known and it will be put to him in cross exam that he is corrupt.

Irrespective of what led to this, it’s a quite incredible thing to say and his aggressive approach is quite worrying.
Police caught on camera threatening to on 18:41 - Apr 18 with 5603 viewscentrestandswan

Baseball cap and grey hoodie , really? So yesterday.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Police caught on camera threatening to on 18:47 - Apr 18 with 5586 viewschad

Police caught on camera threatening to on 18:32 - Apr 18 by Darran

He might have commendations for saving lives as far as we know and you want him to lose everything because of that?

Ha ha fell down the garden steps on Wednesday putting out the recycling, perhaps it’s that. Been shitting myself ever since in case I needed treatment

But I would say he looks in full control of his faculties so unless someone had a gun on him forcing him to say that or he was having some kind of fit I don’t need to know anything about him.

If he has commendations for saving lives brilliant, does that excuse him for threatening police corruption or bringing the police into disrepute, is that fair on the person to be falsely accused. He will not be losing everything, however if he doesn’t understand police corruption and fitting people up is not OK he is not fit to do the job.
Police caught on camera threatening to on 18:48 - Apr 18 with 5583 viewsBest_loser

Police caught on camera threatening to on 18:41 - Apr 18 by centrestandswan

The only way he can escape the sack is his superiors taking the view that he said something in the heat of the moment that he didn't mean
Police caught on camera threatening to on 19:03 - Apr 18 with 5543 viewsGaryjack

On the contrary. The country is falling apart because there is an increasing amount of people like yourself who seem to think it's ok for public servants to try and exhibit control over the very people they are meant to serve. Sack him!
Police caught on camera threatening to on 19:13 - Apr 18 with 5511 viewscentrestandswan

It has happened before here is the proof.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 19:32 - Apr 18 with 5477 viewscontroversial_jack

It's clear that guy doesn't have the temperament or discipline to be a police officer.
Police caught on camera threatening to on 19:36 - Apr 18 with 5471 viewsSwanjaxs

Police caught on camera threatening to on 18:41 - Apr 18 by centrestandswan

It's still the thing in Penlan mind!

Apparently 😒

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 19:51 - Apr 18 with 5440 viewsJackinexile1

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 18:36 - Apr 18 by Sirjohnalot

He threatened to pervert the course of justice, every case where he’s been a witness in the past which have led to convictions will be appealed, every case in the future where he is a witness, this will have to be disclosed by the Crown. Even if it’s not, his name will be known and it will be put to him in cross exam that he is corrupt.

Irrespective of what led to this, it’s a quite incredible thing to say and his aggressive approach is quite worrying.

This.
Police caught on camera threatening to on 19:57 - Apr 18 with 5430 viewsJack_Meoff

The country is falling apart because we're a bunch of lickspittles who are more than happy to say goodbye to every 'right' we once had.

F*cker should absolutely be sacked and it's a damn shame he didn't get a slap

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Police caught on camera threatening to on 19:58 - Apr 18 with 5427 viewslondonlisa2001

Police caught on camera threatening to on 18:23 - Apr 18 by chad

“ it is threatening to behave corruptly,”

That’s the bit that gets me. Whatever has happened before, saying ‘who do you think they’ll believe, me, or you’ is (or should be) as sackable offence. He can shout all he wants, and that’s fine, but that indicates a corrupt cop.
Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 19:59 - Apr 18 with 5424 viewsDarran

Like I say no wonder this country is falling apart.

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 19:59 - Apr 18 with 5423 viewslondonlisa2001

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 18:36 - Apr 18 by Sirjohnalot

Thank you. Exactly my thought and far better put. He’s said he’ll lie and be believed. He should be finished.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024