Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Robert Jenrick M.P. 18:22 - Apr 18 with 1376 viewsraynor94

The owner of two London properties, a so called family home in Herefordshire, a portfolio in excess of £7 million.

Yet he rents a home in Newark his constituency, at the cost of £2000 a month, which he claims off the taxpayer.

I seriously wonder how often he uses the Newark property.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Robert Jenrick M.P. on 18:38 - Apr 18 with 1349 viewsWxmJax

According to his website he lives there. It's the Herefordshire house, the one he called the family home, that the locals say he barely uses. And now he's disappeared off the telly, a bit like Patel did, amongst others.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Robert Jenrick M.P. on 19:08 - Apr 18 with 1306 viewsmonmouth

Robert Jenrick M.P. on 18:38 - Apr 18 by WxmJax

According to his website he lives there. It's the Herefordshire house, the one he called the family home, that the locals say he barely uses. And now he's disappeared off the telly, a bit like Patel did, amongst others.

He was on today wasn't he? As shit as ever.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Robert Jenrick M.P. on 19:18 - Apr 18 with 1289 viewsLohengrin

Robert Jenrick M.P. on 18:38 - Apr 18 by WxmJax

Could he possibly have inherited the Herefordshire home via his parents or in-laws?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Robert Jenrick M.P. on 19:23 - Apr 18 with 1275 viewsWarwickHunt

Robert Jenrick M.P. on 19:08 - Apr 18 by monmouth

He was on today wasn't he? As shit as ever.

Hancock’s now known as Handjob and Jenrick as Generic by their staff.

Pair of cûnts.
Robert Jenrick M.P. on 19:46 - Apr 18 with 1243 viewsKilkennyjack

Robert Jenrick M.P. on 19:23 - Apr 18 by WarwickHunt

Hancock’s now known as Handjob and Jenrick as Generic by their staff.

Pair of cûnts.

👏👏👏

Beware of the Risen People

Robert Jenrick M.P. on 20:00 - Apr 18 with 1228 viewsWxmJax

Robert Jenrick M.P. on 19:18 - Apr 18 by Lohengrin

Could he possibly have inherited the Herefordshire home via his parents or in-laws?

Sadly, if he was a labour politician you wouldn't even be asking that question but as you have then no, he bought the house in 2009, is never there, infact he doesn't even go to his Nottinghamshire home yet still claims £2000 mortgage for it. The very same Nottinghamshire home that according to his website is the family home. Here's the daily mail link.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8209225/Robert-Jenrick-faces-fresh-clai
[Post edited 18 Apr 2020 20:01]

Robert Jenrick M.P. on 20:09 - Apr 18 with 1208 viewslondonlisa2001

His kids go to school in London. His wife works in London.

Safe to say he lives in London.
Robert Jenrick M.P. on 20:09 - Apr 18 with 1208 viewsLohengrin

Robert Jenrick M.P. on 20:00 - Apr 18 by WxmJax

Sadly, if he was a labour politician you wouldn't even be asking that question but as you have then no, he bought the house in 2009, is never there, infact he doesn't even go to his Nottinghamshire home yet still claims £2000 mortgage for it. The very same Nottinghamshire home that according to his website is the family home. Here's the daily mail link.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8209225/Robert-Jenrick-faces-fresh-clai

You’re quite right I wouldn’t have asked, discovering the Labour Party has a presence in Herefordshire is about as likely as happening across a colony of Eskimos in the Sahara.

Login to get fewer ads

Robert Jenrick M.P. on 20:12 - Apr 18 with 1203 viewsLohengrin

Robert Jenrick M.P. on 20:09 - Apr 18 by londonlisa2001

Well if he’s been caught red-handed defrauding the tax-payer it’s off to gaol he should go.

Robert Jenrick M.P. on 20:16 - Apr 18 with 1190 viewslondonlisa2001

Robert Jenrick M.P. on 20:12 - Apr 18 by Lohengrin

Well if he’s been caught red-handed defrauding the tax-payer it’s off to gaol he should go.

I’ve no idea whether he’s defrauding people. It appears a stretch to describe his Herefordshire home as his primary residence though. Even the Telegraph say he’s hardly there.

He’ll get caught out when he sells a London property though and claims it’s his Principal Primary Residence for capital gains tax purposes. If HMRC are on the ball they’ll say no and make him pay tax.
Robert Jenrick M.P. on 20:18 - Apr 18 with 1180 viewsLohengrin

Robert Jenrick M.P. on 20:16 - Apr 18 by londonlisa2001

I’ve no idea whether he’s defrauding people. It appears a stretch to describe his Herefordshire home as his primary residence though. Even the Telegraph say he’s hardly there.

He’ll get caught out when he sells a London property though and claims it’s his Principal Primary Residence for capital gains tax purposes. If HMRC are on the ball they’ll say no and make him pay tax.

Well nobody can say the taxman hasn’t been forewarned now, he’s definitely on their radar.

Robert Jenrick M.P. on 20:18 - Apr 18 with 1178 viewsmonmouth

Robert Jenrick M.P. on 20:16 - Apr 18 by londonlisa2001

This was all done during the 'flipping' second home scandal about ten years ago wasn't it? I thought they had put a stop to it. How silly of me.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Robert Jenrick M.P. on 20:20 - Apr 18 with 1172 viewsdickythorpe

Did he travel by train? You can get to Newark in just over an hour from Kings Cross.
Robert Jenrick M.P. on 20:26 - Apr 18 with 1151 viewsFlashberryjack

Robert Jenrick M.P. on 20:00 - Apr 18 by WxmJax

I'd never heard of the greedy tw*t before, but he's a greedy tw*t whichever party he's a member of.

Sadly, if he was a Labour politician there'd be a few on here not shouting quite so loud, if shouting at all, but I suppose that's the point you were making on Loh's post.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Robert Jenrick M.P. on 20:38 - Apr 18 with 1128 viewsWarwickHunt

Robert Jenrick M.P. on 20:26 - Apr 18 by Flashberryjack

I'd never heard of the greedy tw*t before, but he's a greedy tw*t whichever party he's a member of.

Sadly, if he was a Labour politician there'd be a few on here not shouting quite so loud, if shouting at all, but I suppose that's the point you were making on Loh's post.

Aye - lots of Labour MPs have four homes.
Robert Jenrick M.P. on 01:14 - Apr 19 with 1018 viewsswan65split

Robert Jenrick M.P. on 20:09 - Apr 18 by londonlisa2001

Kids and wife have an early start then.

Robert Jenrick M.P. (n/t) on 11:37 - Apr 19 with 893 viewsWxmJax

Robert Jenrick M.P. on 20:09 - Apr 18 by Lohengrin

You’re quite right I wouldn’t have asked, discovering the Labour Party has a presence in Herefordshire is about as likely as happening across a colony of Eskimos in the Sahara.

Made me laugh
[Post edited 19 Apr 2020 11:38]

Robert Jenrick M.P. on 12:18 - Apr 19 with 869 viewsWhiterockin

Robert Jenrick M.P. on 20:38 - Apr 18 by WarwickHunt

Aye - lots of Labour MPs have four homes.

Maybe not four but you don't have to dig far.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/expenses-row-hain-tried-claim-2106
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024