Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cocker Spaniel. 21:58 - Apr 19 with 8878 viewslifelong

Someone close wants one, any recommendations for breeders of such dogs would be gratefully received. 👍
Cocker Spaniel. on 16:42 - Apr 21 with 1751 viewsLohengrin

Cocker Spaniel. on 09:33 - Apr 21 by Ebo

We have a King Charles Cavalier. The friendliest and most charming breed. Fantastic with kids and they have such a friendly demeanor. Not a bad bone in her body as she wants to make friends with everyone. Best pals with our cat too.

Ha! I always had you down as a closet Royalist, Eb...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Cocker Spaniel. on 17:10 - Apr 21 with 1736 viewsWxmJax

Cocker Spaniel. on 16:39 - Apr 21 by Lohengrin

Uncle Rufus from Ruthin?

It's hard to tell without his wig on.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Cocker Spaniel. on 18:54 - Apr 21 with 1703 viewsSTID2017

Cocker Spaniel. on 11:16 - Apr 20 by Catullus

A good dog is a good dog, a great friend and a king in it's own right regardles of breed.

Agree 100%

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Cocker Spaniel. on 16:00 - Jul 8 with 1545 viewslifelong

A new arrival in the Lifelong family today, a very happy daughter, son in law and grandson.

Huge thank you to Flashberryjack for pointing us in the right direction.

Cocker Spaniel. on 16:09 - Jul 8 with 1535 viewsCatullus

Cocker Spaniel. on 16:00 - Jul 8 by lifelong

A new arrival in the Lifelong family today, a very happy daughter, son in law and grandson.

Absolutely gorgeous!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Cocker Spaniel. on 16:10 - Jul 8 with 1535 viewsFergal

Just got a cocker myself, nearly 11 weeks old now. Black with white chest. She's crazy but bloody gorgeous. Just need to get her out of biting everyone's feet and hands!
Cocker Spaniel. on 16:18 - Jul 8 with 1534 viewsHumpty

Cocker Spaniel. on 19:32 - Apr 20 by Lohengrin

Anybody under the age of fifty would be scratching their heads at that.

Cocker Spaniel. on 16:35 - Jul 8 with 1521 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

We had an English Cocker Spaniel as a pet when I was a kid. Wonderful dog, absolutely wonderful. I remember it was a right bugger to keep her ears clean and clear of hair mats - spent more time brushing her ears than my own hair.

She had the stubby tail when we got her, but when she had puppies we kept the tails on; I'm so glad that's more common these days.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Login to get fewer ads

Cocker Spaniel. on 16:46 - Jul 8 with 1511 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Cocker Spaniel. on 09:33 - Apr 21 by Ebo

We have a King Charles Cavalier. The friendliest and most charming breed. Fantastic with kids and they have such a friendly demeanor. Not a bad bone in her body as she wants to make friends with everyone. Best pals with our cat too.

My friend had a King Charles. Whenever I'd visit their house it would leap at my face like the face-hugger from the Alien films and proceed to yelp, lick and sniffle me to oblivion. INSANELY friendly; a bit too much for me! Maybe my face looks like the back end of a female King Charles spaniel. that might explain a lot of things;)

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Cocker Spaniel. on 20:28 - Jul 8 with 1476 viewsFlashberryjack

Pleased to have been of help mate, you got a smashing little Cocker Spaniel there.

So pleased for your Daughter & Son in law, especially for your grandsons, he's gonna have so much fun with this little guy.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Cocker Spaniel. on 02:26 - Jul 9 with 1431 viewsDJack

Cocker Spaniel. on 16:46 - Jul 8 by FearOfAJackPlanet

My friend had a King Charles. Whenever I'd visit their house it would leap at my face like the face-hugger from the Alien films and proceed to yelp, lick and sniffle me to oblivion. INSANELY friendly; a bit too much for me! Maybe my face looks like the back end of a female King Charles spaniel. that might explain a lot of things;)

"Maybe my face looks like the back end of a female King Charles spaniel. that might explain a lot of things;)"

You really didn't think that comment through did you...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Cocker Spaniel. on 09:28 - Jul 9 with 1380 viewsFireboy2

OMG 🤗
Cocker Spaniel. on 13:20 - Jul 10 with 1305 viewsCatullus

Cocker Spaniel. on 02:26 - Jul 9 by DJack

"Maybe my face looks like the back end of a female King Charles spaniel. that might explain a lot of things;)"

You really didn't think that comment through did you...

Maybe they did. The back end of my dog is better looking than several people I know!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Cocker Spaniel. on 11:17 - Nov 8 with 1059 viewslifelong

F.A.O FlasberryJack, He’s 6 months old today..he’s an absolute cracker.👍
Cocker Spaniel. on 11:25 - Nov 8 with 1052 viewsonehunglow

We would like a dog but they are a tie.Alo,one gets too close and the heartache when they pass is unbearable. We had a GSD and it took me years to get over it as we had her put down at 3 as she had cancer.

I d have a Malinois but for people of an older age,they are a challenge as they are super active and super intelligent.Fail to train or control these and you have a really dangerous animal. Nott one to be trusted with kids though but God Help any intruder.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2020 11:25]

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cocker Spaniel. on 02:43 - Nov 9 with 1013 viewsTreforys_Jack

Cocker Spaniel. on 11:17 - Nov 8 by lifelong

F.A.O FlasberryJack, He’s 6 months old today..he’s an absolute cracker.👍

Stunning lifey.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024