Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Inquiry into Carl Sargent called off 20:55 - Apr 21 with 4199 viewsPentyrchJack

Both parties have agreed to the inquiry being called off 2 and a half years on from Carl's tragic death.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-52369725

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Inquiry into Carl Sargent called off on 20:59 - Apr 21 with 3405 viewsBest_loser

So we won't get to hear from the women who accused him
Inquiry into Carl Sargent called off on 21:23 - Apr 21 with 3368 viewssP7qupUf

Inquiry into Carl Sargent called off on 20:59 - Apr 21 by Best_loser

So we won't get to hear from the women who accused him

Or the reason why the then First Minister sacked him instead of suspending him prior to an inquiry.
Inquiry into Carl Sargent called off on 21:34 - Apr 21 with 3342 viewsHighjack

Whitewash.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Inquiry into Carl Sargent called off on 21:52 - Apr 21 with 3316 viewsBarrySwan

I'm sure that the oh so ethical Labour Party won't allow us taxpayers to pick up the tab over their own internal mess and squabbling amongst themselves.

I fully expect to hear that they will be stepping in to pay all costs of this affair out of Central party funds within a few days.
Inquiry into Carl Sargent called off on 22:23 - Apr 21 with 3272 viewsdickythorpe

Brushed under the carpet.
Inquiry into Carl Sargent called off on 22:25 - Apr 21 with 3268 viewsbuilthjack

Why would the family agree to this? Surely they would want the facts out there?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Inquiry into Carl Sargent called off on 22:35 - Apr 21 with 3243 viewsHighjack

Inquiry into Carl Sargent called off on 22:25 - Apr 21 by builthjack

Why would the family agree to this? Surely they would want the facts out there?

That would be fairly obvious surely?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Inquiry into Carl Sargent called off on 22:37 - Apr 21 with 3237 viewsbuilthjack

Inquiry into Carl Sargent called off on 22:35 - Apr 21 by Highjack

That would be fairly obvious surely?

They don't want the truth to come out?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Inquiry into Carl Sargent called off on 23:03 - Apr 21 with 3197 viewsHighjack

Inquiry into Carl Sargent called off on 22:37 - Apr 21 by builthjack

They don't want the truth to come out?

If the truth paints their loved one in less than a favourable light then they won’t want it public.

Inquiry into Carl Sargent called off on 23:23 - Apr 21 with 3176 viewsbuilthjack

Inquiry into Carl Sargent called off on 23:03 - Apr 21 by Highjack

If the truth paints their loved one in less than a favourable light then they won’t want it public.

Perhaps he wasn't so innocent.

Inquiry into Carl Sargent called off on 07:45 - Apr 22 with 3095 viewsdickythorpe

Inquiry into Carl Sargent called off on 23:23 - Apr 21 by builthjack

We will never know.
Inquiry into Carl Sargent called off on 10:42 - Apr 22 with 2997 viewsCatullus

Inquiry into Carl Sargent called off on 23:23 - Apr 21 by builthjack

Maybe he wasn't innocent or maybe there is some kind of incentive for the family to drop it. We'll never know which is just how the politicians want it.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Inquiry into Carl Sargent called off on 11:38 - Apr 22 with 2970 viewsBest_loser

Inquiry into Carl Sargent called off on 10:42 - Apr 22 by Catullus

Maybe he wasn't innocent or maybe there is some kind of incentive for the family to drop it. We'll never know which is just how the politicians want it.

Maybe they were worried it would show that carwyn Jones had just carried out normal procedure

And increase speculation as regards the accusations , which they didn't want, understandably under such tragic circumstances
Inquiry into Carl Sargent called off on 12:00 - Apr 22 with 2942 viewsCatullus

Inquiry into Carl Sargent called off on 11:38 - Apr 22 by Best_loser

Maybe they were worried it would show that carwyn Jones had just carried out normal procedure

And increase speculation as regards the accusations , which they didn't want, understandably under such tragic circumstances

A high court judge had already ruled Carwyn Jones had acted unlawfully on taking decisions in the probe.
The Sargeant family have had their legal bills covered by the Senedd, I wonder how much that was?
Maybe it's the case that both Sargeant and Carwyn Jones have things to hide? Who knows, and now we never will.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Inquiry into Carl Sargent called off on 12:01 - Apr 22 with 2938 viewspikeypaul

All the lefties happy another death has been swept under the carpet by Labour.

Talk about trying to hide news whilst people are looking elsewhere.

Disgraceful.

OUT

AFLI
[Post edited 22 Apr 2020 12:02]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Inquiry into Carl Sargent called off on 12:54 - Apr 22 with 2906 viewssP7qupUf

Inquiry into Carl Sargent called off on 12:00 - Apr 22 by Catullus

A high court judge had already ruled Carwyn Jones had acted unlawfully on taking decisions in the probe.
The Sargeant family have had their legal bills covered by the Senedd, I wonder how much that was?
Maybe it's the case that both Sargeant and Carwyn Jones have things to hide? Who knows, and now we never will.

Legal bill was £220,000 apparently.Taxpayers money again, along with the numerous other things....filming studios, the M4 relief road. The list goes on.
Inquiry into Carl Sargent called off on 13:11 - Apr 22 with 2884 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Inquiry into Carl Sargent called off on 12:00 - Apr 22 by Catullus

I suspect that both parties have come to realise that nothing good was going to come of this for either of them.

It’s a very convenient outcome for both.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Inquiry into Carl Sargent called off on 13:36 - Apr 22 with 2855 viewsraynor94

Inquiry into Carl Sargent called off on 12:54 - Apr 22 by sP7qupUf

Legal bill was £220,000 apparently.Taxpayers money again, along with the numerous other things....filming studios, the M4 relief road. The list goes on.

Cardiff Airport

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Inquiry into Carl Sargent called off on 17:15 - Apr 22 with 2766 viewsCatullus

Inquiry into Carl Sargent called off on 12:54 - Apr 22 by sP7qupUf

£220,000? Where were they getting that from? No wonder they took the deal.

Inquiry into Carl Sargent called off on 17:54 - Apr 22 with 2738 viewsJack59

Is there a government in the world less transparent than the one in Cardiff?
Possibly North Korea, but not sure of any others.
Inquiry into Carl Sargent called off on 18:23 - Apr 22 with 2712 viewsPentyrchJack

Inquiry into Carl Sargent called off on 13:36 - Apr 22 by raynor94

Cardiff Airport

Roche agreement.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Inquiry into Carl Sargent called off on 18:35 - Apr 22 with 2702 viewssP7qupUf

Inquiry into Carl Sargent called off on 17:15 - Apr 22 by Catullus

£220,000? Where were they getting that from? No wonder they took the deal.

Perhaps the deal involved rather more than the legal costs but was all put under the one umbrella. The rest for....... not following it through thus revealing the unlawful way that it was managed by the First Minister maybe? Transparancy is not one of the strengths of the Welsh Government.
Inquiry into Carl Sargent called off on 18:35 - Apr 22 with 2701 viewsdickythorpe

The lack of any battle for the Swansea Bay tidal lagoon.
Inquiry into Carl Sargent called off on 18:47 - Apr 22 with 2687 viewsbuilthjack

Inquiry into Carl Sargent called off on 17:54 - Apr 22 by Jack59

Is there a government in the world less transparent than the one in Cardiff?
Possibly North Korea, but not sure of any others.

Westminster at this moment

Inquiry into Carl Sargent called off on 22:51 - Apr 22 with 2616 viewsCatullus

Inquiry into Carl Sargent called off on 18:47 - Apr 22 by builthjack

Westminster at this moment

It seems to me Westminster is pretty transparent, many people are seeing throught the BS!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024